Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
It's shameful. A child needs to be at deaths door before anything is done, the Ingham children are being hobbled for life and because others are having it worse nothing will be done. Absolutely shameful.
What I am saying is these children do not need to be in care.maybe I worded it wrong.
---

There's only so many times I could act surprised at the amount of snow. Surely by the time you are up near the arctic and you've been driving through snow for days/weeks (feels like months at this point), you wouldn't open the door every day and think "wow! Look at the snow!"
You would if you had limited vocabulary like Sarah ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ukgirl

I wondered why they travelled so much; I hoped it was for the children and to show them the world but now I assume it’s for tax purposes. I’m not sure so intrigued to hear others POV ☺
I'd be surprised if it was worth them going away all the time to avoid tax. They probably haven't paid corporation tax anyway. They owe so much. I think they are trying to be adventurous and gain views but they don't seem to understand why they are losing them. I think its honestly more about how the children are treated, than Chris being a pedalo 🤷‍♀️

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
No wonder the kids ate 3 or 4 portions of good homecooked food in yesterdays vlog. Not soup from a plastic cup.
So they drove all the way to the arctic circle for Lazys dream of getting a instagramphoto in front of a sign before just jumping back in the car.
Also it irritates the F out of me when travelers ruins signs like that and other things putting stickers on them. Who do you think you are and if anyoneelse care you were there.
Most people don't film it for proof of destruction of government property

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Playing catch up , in last nights vlog please please tell me Mila and Jace weren’t left with isla to ride in that sleigh. Does Sarah not care for her children’s safety at all. Mila is a baby! She can’t of left her to ride like that, even for a little while. I know Isla swapped with Izzy at one point , but it just made me so sad to think of that poor baby in the sleigh without her mum and dad to take care of her.
A3FDDBD4-6AFF-45BD-9B0A-6FA535F08E8A.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Kodakcol

For those who wanted to see it.
Trying to research what this expression means. Everything im getting from google is that Lazy likely has a big headache. Can’t find any articles that say that the expression is due to her being shady. Google is annoying. If anyone has any better research material. please share. thanks.

• Haha

joelleforest

That’s from Izzys reel on Insta, she is the one filming creepy with the go pro, she’s behind him.
My mistake... gave the company too much credit. Makes sense given the high rate of speed Fatty Foghorn Sarah is driving and encouraging Isla's reckless actions. SO SADDDD

Knowing that now, Sarah definitely crashes. Hope Isla is ok.
---
Is this suspicious to anyone? My fiancé, knowing Chris Ingham’s story is convinced this is a swingers emblem. I do think it is (I’ve heard it is) but I never thought that way about them… wouldn’t think he would stoop so low to out that on their thumbnails. But idk these days

Attachments

Last edited:

kazizzle

VIP Member
They must surely be running out of Schengen time very soon, I don’t see how they have many days remaining at all? Just from vlog uploads, I’ve counted 74 days since the start of the road trip in August, not including the extra days where they will have delayed the vlog.

They must be returning home within the next 2 weeks and will need to pick up the pace if they are going to succeed. At least we know there won’t be a trip to a Schengen region until mid June at least when they do return but that doesn’t rule out the UK/Ireland or if they manage to blag some long distance holiday this Spring 😕
I used one of the Schengen trip calculators that you can use to calculate your 90/180 days and plugged in rough dates for their last europe van trip and the one they did to spain and it told me they would be fine for this trip.

My other half spent 90 days straight in Europe and came home in November and can go back over now as he’s been home 90 days.

It’s definitely confusing but the online calculators say they have a whole new 90 days basically now if you put their older trips in. Assuming because it’s a “rolling 180 days” so 180 days back from their approx entry date on this trip is the start of august. I reckon they used around 60 days on the summer van trip so would have 30 left, but as it’s a rolling 180 by the time they’ve used those days they have another 20 odd days to play with as those first few weeks of the van life trip won’t be within the 180 days any more.

I think they were originally planning this sooner but had to postpone it to allow more Schengen time.

Attachments

Last edited: