Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
They’ve blamed it on staying up all night & ‘rendering issues’ (funny they are still having issues when they have not just one but three new MacBooks in that van 🤥) So basically they just couldn’t be arsed to turn up for work again today 🤣
Omg I can imagine the thumb nail 😂 massive crash caught of camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9

choochie

13,237 at 9.09am

644 views in 3 hours. 🤣
643 were hate views
---
At least they haven't been dumb enough to try for a content baby on this trip. #dontcomeknockingwhenthecaravanisrocking #sorryimistookthedpdvanforacaravan #imeantrashcanonwheels

• Haha

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Socialblade

The Socialblade viewing figures are fairly accurate as they take this information from Youtube itself.

The earning figures, however, are wildly inaccurate and this has been shown on quite a few YT videos. Creators have compared the Socialblade figures to those in their YT accounts and even smaller channels are earning twice the top figure shown on Socialblade. The Inghams will be earning top CPM rates due to the size of their channel. Big companies advertise on their channel (I don't watch them but have seen advertiser names mentioned on here). The Socialblade earning figures also don't take into account any sponsored vlogs, product ads or aff links. They could easily be making £8-10k a month off the vlogs. I'm sure I read somewhere that the Socialblade figures take into account the Google deductions but I can't find that info now. Either way they will be earning a lot more than is shown on Socialblade.

Not sure how much they are shifting on Ingham Family merch but they will still be making a reasonable profit off Tat and Me. The Inghams are far from being poor, their problem is the way they spend like it's going out of fashion. Even cheap B&M items soon add up if, like Sarah, you are buying £100 worth of shite every time you go shopping. Creepy has spent a fortune on the DPD van, electronics, drones etc.

• Sad

nattis

VIP Member
🎶 He drives the E6, the steepest road
Maybe there is someone inn her arms now
E6, he must not be too late
Maybe some feel her warmth now 🎶
Okei it is official, the vlogs cannot get more boring..

emerald

VIP Member
They are honestly so boring, I only check in every now and again.

With that said, when did Creepy lose the nose stud? 😂👃