Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty2020

VIP Member
For what it costs, it's very low quality. I don't get the hype at all. I didn't buy it, but received promotional items, and i really disliked it. I personally use Estee Lauder serum, CeraVe moisturizing cream, and Aveeno sunscreen (and a cheap and cheerful $4 foaming cleanser from Trader Joe's). All together they cost less than one Elemis product 🙄
I’m away for a while - seeing Trader Joe’s has made me all kinds of homesick 😰
Are they still doing the lavender body scrub? That store has so much goodness. The cat treats were the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Remembering back - possibly during lockdown/restrictions when the Creepy one was doing the van the first time (ripping out all the good stuff that previous owner had done a good job of) - wasn’t there a ‘van tour’ when the Lazy one clearly stated that she and the eldest would be swapping seats to care for the then baby?
Has there ever been a sighting of Big Sarah crammed into the back with her chuldrun and the teen sitting up front?
Ever?
Nope, didn’t think so.
She’s made sure she has the ‘best’ seat always. Now that the baby doesn’t need her tit shoved in its face whilst she balances on a box, the excuse would probably be that she has to film the same shit all day every day.
It’s a nightmare of a trip - but at least give the almost adult teen a break from the prison cell at the back once in a while. Or put the Creepy one in the back to help with his kids whilst Sarah is driving. As if 😏

Legally, in the UK, would the 13 year old be allowed in the front passenger seat?
At the age of 13, yes she would be allowed to be in the passenger seat. In the UK the rule is you have to be 12 to ride in the front seat. Children under 12 should be in the back seat and if they are under 135cm they should be in a car seat.

Reactions: 6

Daisy dukes

12,593 at 6.09 uk time

Scotland is being battered by storm Otto all night it has kept me awake. Of it is heading their way I hope they are not going to be stuck in that van

yummymummy0

I call bullshit on Esme being out on the big slopes on her own !

No lessons means she would have no idea how to get on/off chair lifts etc

No-lessons means she would have no idea what grade ski runs were or how to follow the way down , or how to get back to where the rest of the family was , unable to read a ski map , no idea how to get up after a fall , or the etiquette for safety on a slope

I hope to God it was just lies again and she was just hidden out of shot to make out she was an amazing skier

Didnt Izzy go on ski trip with the school in her life before she was treated as a complete mug and basically modern day slavery / coercive control , take your pick !
Yes she did to Italy

whatamess123

VIP Member
Crimes are never considered "spent" in America. When filling in the ESTA it asks if you have EVER been arrested or convicted (meaning even if your arrest didn't result in a conviction, you still need to disclose it)
It's only crimes of moral turpitude which need declared and as Chris was never arrested that we know of, his crime wouldn't stop him having an ESTA approved, it would be once he arrived in America that his problems would start 😉
True.If only we could say the same here in the Uk.Creepy would be paying for his actions now.Smh.

nattis

VIP Member
Not to ruin it for you Lazy but there probabl was reindeer in that soup you got on the fake fall vlog.
wonder what new goal was she never said
I have said it several times here, Treriksgrensa.
1676659042593.png

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
How did posters stumble across the Minghams? For me I’d been on tattle a few weeks after a snot fest from PTWM directed me here. Then I saw a news report of them leaving a baby on the beach, looked to see if they were on tattle then watched a few vlogs and stayed around. Even those first few vlogs they weren’t as down trodden as now. They were travelling round Europe in the run can. Lazy had been for a shower and the girls had done the dishes and the bumped into each other on the way back. It wasn’t all about Lazy. Now she couldn’t give two hoots about the children. It’s all about her.
For me it was the Butlins trip, I was searching on YouTube for Minehead as we were looking to go, I actually liked thier vlogs back then.