Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
So Sarah thinks they are in Switzerland and this dumbo home schools her children 👀

And everyone is fine and Milas face is fine but Chris somehow got blisters because he forgot his gloves 👀
And apparantly Creepy has been skiinng in Sweden in 2018

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
I agree but I doubt that this lot would've stuck any "boom..pow...IFAM" stickers on the sign. Any leftover merch stock must be that old that it lost its 'sticky' yeeeeeaaaarrrs ago....all dried up and crusty, just like their channel.
no but Sarah is so irritated she did not get those OLLI stickers already because everyone that came there after this would know that The Ingham family had been there just by that stickers. Because they are superfamous

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
That`s nasty ,i do hope you`re starting to feel much better now. Sore lips/peeling skin is painful.Since the bitterly cold weather (and that`s the UK ,not the flipping Arctic) my hands have spilt and been so dry ,and that`s with continuously using a good moisturising/repair cream.I make sure we always have lip balms ,same with my elderly mum ,as like alot of older folk ,she doesn`t drink enough.However i`m prepared for it and keeping everyone as comfortable as possible.Again ,we`ve all said it,but this trip must be totally miserable for all those children.:( Creepy and lazy ,that`s their choice and i couldn`t give two hoots of they suffer ,but the children really need prioritizing ,i wish someone would intervene on their behalf.Aside from the dreadful conditions ,they surely must be bored to tears.
Ahhh thank you much better now just these after effects which unlike lazy should clear up soon xx

• Heart

spookycat

Chatty Member
They’ve been deleting comments as some of the comments questioning his clickbait have gone. Some of these though - someone says ‘living your dream Sarah’ - yes it is her/Chris’ dream which is what makes this trip so awful. They don’t care about the kids best interests, if they did they’d have chosen a better time to travel season wise if they are insistent on dragging 2 under 5s along with them. Better still, they should have waited until either the younger ones were older or the kids were all fully grown/old enough to decide for themselves if they wanted to go instead of being dragged along.

Chris isn’t a legend driving in those conditions either, most would say he’s a fool. The only people who could possibly think they’re doing well are those who have no idea about driving or the types of conditions they’ve faced on this trip :(

Glad some clickbait comments are still there / funny that these are the only ones with any real engagement when I’ve seen the comments in the form of likes. No one agrees with all the praise people are giving the Inghams and that speaks volumes.

15,132 views, it was under 15 less than 10 minutes ago so are they getting an influx of views or buying them at slow increases?

Will be interesting to see what they do tonight - do they admit defeat that this vlog won’t do well & post as normal or will they risk another night of not uploading & hope people stick with them? More and more are wising up to the clickbait now, certainly when it involves one of the adults (or it’s simply because majority are no longer actual fans but hate watching?)

I think we are going to see them taking a break when they get back to the UK as well.

Edited to added that at 12.21, less than 4 minutes from posting, the vlog has gone up another 100 views
---

People, especially kids like watching gift opening for some reason - but that seems to only be the case when it involves the older kids. Anyone interested in those vlogs aren’t interested in toddler toys though but S & C don’t seem to see that.
---
On the Inghamfamilytravels post 😂 I can’t help but think that she actually believes this happened because he said it did (she’s right up there with Thomas & Andrea in defending them) - she also commented on their vlog so I know she’s watched it 🤣😳
---
Sorry not sure why it added to my old comment - this is the post I was referring to at the end of my previous comment

(On the Inghamfamilytravels post 😂 I can’t help but think that she actually believes this happened because he said it did (she’s right up there with Thomas & Andrea in defending them) - she also commented on their vlog so I know she’s watched it 🤣😳)

You win a gold star for best comment screen shotting @MissWinnie 🌟 😂

More to go around!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I’ve been snowmobiling in New England, there is no way they are properly dressed
Think one piece snow suits and very heavy boots, along with proper head and hand gear
As much fun it is to snowmobile Isla has to be freezing in her cheap little jacket
Yep! I went snow mobiling in northern Michigan in January a few years back, and i was in a full snowsuit, proper snow boots, wool layers, ski gloves, face covering, goggles, and helmet, and i was still pretty cold. It's very fun and exhilarating, but not being dressed properly for it would make it miserable.

I’m beginning to wonder if there is some sort of legal restriction with regards to his parents looking after the children or of them staying at their grandparents property unsupervised
I mean when have they ever looked after the children or had any of them for a sleepover

it’s very strange 🤔
---

Perhaps he means sausage 🤷‍♀️
Excellent point.

specialone50

VIP Member
The US House doesn't have very much power. It's the Senate that has the power and it's unlikely they will agree with the House. So no Ingham's in America for now! Tough luck Creepster :ROFLMAO:
There's a massive youtube channel with over 2 millions subs, a Brit doc called John Campbell who breaks it all down about the shots and travelling and he gets about 500K views per vid unlike the Inghams who have 1.3 million followers and who get less than 30K views.
And I really must and want to say thank you to everyone here and all the kinds words you have said or given a thoughtful symbolic gesture reply when I told you about the brain tumor. Much love ♥ It's a slow road but Still hanging on 👍
I've not been on for ages but I want to extend my best wishes to you

• Heart