The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wanna know what they do all day .... its not creating content for sure.

On our roadtrip in the summer we went to Ålesund as well. WHY did they not take their viewers for a tour through the city. Its very pretty and scenic.

I guess cos they don't want to pay the parking and never actually get off that tin can. They speak about education and burning energy and what not.
They do duck all ....

Reactions: 19
What is with the cold sores all the time? How can she literally leave the house and get them as bad as she does. Not hating on them but is it from now washing etc?
Yeah don’t hate on big Frank 😂. I think it’s stress related, she hates van life and imagine the stress being cooped up with 5 kids and creepy! They kids must be bored and begging for attention/ entertainment which she is too lazy to give

Reactions: 15
Yeah don’t hate on big Frank 😂. I think it’s stress related, she hates van life and imagine the stress being cooped up with 5 kids and creepy! They kids must be bored and begging for attention/ entertainment which she is too lazy to give
I think they just have such a tit lifestyle when they travel on top of a tit lifestyle at home with no fresh fruit and veg she just gets so run down her immune system is non existent

Reactions: 23
Can someone please tell me when this trip is about to properly start ?? It just feels like they’re forever on their way to a destination but never actually get there ! All we’ve seen are yes, some amazing views, I get that, I really do . But you can only look at those views a few times as a viewer before they all look the bloody same !!! I’m sure it’s different in person, but unfortunately, not for the viewers !! If they want to take lots of drone footage for their personal views , great !! But I seem to be forever waiting for what
Not sure if it’s changed but I used to work at a driving agency and to hold any kind of “lorry” license you had to complete this cpc course that lasted a week long and cost £500-£1000
My Husband has his Class 1, he is licensed for all classes of Lorries/heavy goods vehicles and pretty much all Plant machinery. He did his Class 1 YEARS ago and it cost over £1000 back then !!
Just watched tonight’s tit show, I say watched, it was skimmed in about 4 minutes ! They seriously could have filmed that at home in the kitchen, occasionally popping outside now and again and I don’t think I would have noticed !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No Jace tonight. Something has def went down on this trip. Think maybe a few coffee up the wall moments. Sarah went from being as high as a kite at the start of the trip to looking pissed right off tonight. I just cannot imagine being stuck in a van with 7 other folk for weeks on end. One life, live it is the new caption, Kids not at school, couped up like sardines all day and night, no hygiene ,no fresh food etc and nothing to stimulate them other than iPads etc….

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Don’t bother watching, what a load of crap…another ferry but mostly sat in the van singing to Mila 😴 at a campsite getting washed and laundry..absolutely banging video….not!
I’ve got 7 grown up sons of my own including twins, 5 grandchildren and one on the way so kids no novelty to me, but baby mila just melts my heart! She’s so fighting against the odds with her pathetic parents and her spiteful little brother (not his fault, he’s never corrected) but she really is such a happy smiley baby and will soon be overtaking her brother in the speech and milestone stakes and she’s doing it by herself and despite her awful parents

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What kind of person who ALWAYS has prolific cold sores doesn’t preplan and ensure they take their ‘treatment’ with them when they go away….

lazy saying she didn’t think she’d got any with her and isla had seen some in the van probably left over from summer… but now it was too late to use it 🙄

how thick can you get.

Hi Frank 👋

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So n0nce boy went for a shower and took the dirty gear for a wash why did he not take Jace for a shower with him ? And all the girls sat doing shite all why did they not go for a shower then Sarah can make tea and go for a shower with Mila

See Frank and his family turned up for this trip as well lmao 🤣

Reactions: 22
What kind of person who ALWAYS has prolific cold sores doesn’t preplan and ensure they take their ‘treatment’ with them when they go away….

lazy saying she didn’t think she’d got any with her and isla had seen some in the van probably left over from summer… but now it was too late to use it 🙄

how thick can you get.
My son and i both get them. He hasn't had one in ages, and i got my first one ever a few weeks after i had covid last year. I have two tubes of treatment ointment - one in the medicine cabinet, and one in his locker at school, just in case. If you start treating as soon as you get the feeling, they clear up in a couple of days. She has had them for YEARS, so she knows how to treat them. She just chooses not to. Goodness only knows why someone as self absorbed as Sarah Ingham would CHOOSE to walk around looking like that!

Reactions: 19

how thick can you get.

Hi Frank 👋
She also very passive aggressively blamed Isla for not telling her sooner that it was there. Why is it Isla's responsibility to make sure she's got what she needs for her cold sores 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
#16253 theres snow business they don’t wreck- kids lives? What the heck!

Reactions: 7
Less than 5k views in 2 hours. Almost 3 hours actually.

Set for life guys. Set. For. Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No snow chains in sight whilst the van is literally on a snow road ?
Didn’t even notice that. I don’t think they have them at all. There has been more than one occasion where they’ve mentioned the snow chains yet any outside vehicle footage and no sign of them at all. What on earth is he playing at 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sounds like they are running out of food, and need to take a quick trip over the boarder to do some Harry shopping.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like they are running out of food, and need to take a quick trip over the boarder to do some Harry shopping.
They’re probably driving home for a trip to the White Rose as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am having the day from Hell. Really bad. Then in the middle I saw.... a DPD van. All I think of now whenever I see one is Them all being crammed inside.

To clarify I didn’t look that closely at class 1 tests. I just looked at the medical requirements, it’s definitely gone up in recent years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.