The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.

No it doesn’t your reaching even zooming right in you can’t see anything other then slightly red cheeks and dimples and maybe a tiny brown mark. Which could be food you couldn’t tell the difference. This is exactly why it makes tattle just look like trolls. And why social services probably have the attitude of not paying attention to what trolls say.

No it doesn’t your reaching even zooming right in you can’t see anything other then slightly red cheeks and dimples and maybe a tiny brown mark. Which could be food you couldn’t tell the difference. This is exactly why it makes tattle just look like trolls. And why social services probably have the attitude of not paying attention to what trolls say.

It does look sore it looks dry and chapped.

Reactions: 16
The Ingham Family posted:
CROSSING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN ROAD (Atlanterhavsveien) | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.
yes it does. It is really common in Norway to get red around the mouth like this for kids in the norwegian weather. Cold and wet and then go to dry and warm.
I often looks like that after having a cold and have used paper to dry my nose.

Reactions: 12
Don’t bother watching, what a load of crap…another ferry but mostly sat in the van singing to Mila 😴 at a campsite getting washed and laundry..absolutely banging video….not!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle………”I’m driving so Chris can drone” says Sarah!!!! Ummm I think we mentioned that the other day on here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What kind of lunatic would you have to be to want to open a video with a tubby, greasy n0nce on the thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t bother watching, what a load of crap…another ferry but mostly sat in the van singing to Mila 😴 at a campsite getting washed and laundry..absolutely banging video….not!
Don't forget Sarah getting out of the van pretending she is going to drive while Chris flyes the drone.
And them pretending they have other vanfriends in Norway they talk to.
---

At least he used the term 'ocean' correctly this time 😂
probably took a picture of a sign to remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is with the cold sores all the time? How can she literally leave the house and get them as bad as she does. Not hating on them but is it from now washing etc?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle………”I’m driving so Chris can drone” says Sarah!!!! Ummm I think we mentioned that the other day on here
And they finally went to a campingsite to have a shower and empty the toilet.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
FattyFoghorn didn’t drive that van. She’s such a liar. It cracks me up that they think everyone is as stupid as they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Today's vlog is even shorter, less than 15 minutes. How long will this trip of doom last, they've bored the ifam, bored the haters, how long till they bore themselves.
At least Big Frank is back. 👋👋👋👋👋

They obviously have nothing to do so this is where the laptops come in handy. I wonder how long until Mila gets her own tablet so she doesn't have to have someone's phone.
There's clearly long periods of time sat around using devices to pass the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They’d have probably got higher views if they’d gone on the winter van trip in December, rather than going to DLP (again). In December, people are in the mood for snow and sledging etc. by the time it gets to February, most people are fed up with winter and thinking ahead to warmer times. There’s only so many shots of Misty fjords and slushy car parks that people want to watch.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.