The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the fact we was keeping an eye on views through the night put him off buying some? Either that or his credit card got declined hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to say, this is by far the most boring road trip they've ever done.

Constant driving footage, sleeping until lunchtime, sledging down hills, and lazy constantly screeching at the camera back in the van. With the odd drone shot of the views, which all look the same as the previous days. And about 2 minutes worth of them going to viewing points.

bleeping riveting stuff there.

When will they realise their ifam prefer seeing lazy buy meaningless tit in B&M and Home Bargains than them travelling around aimlessly for weeks in a van?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Constant driving footage, sleeping until lunchtime, sledging down hills, and lazy constantly screeching at the camera back in the van. With the odd drone shot of the views, which all look the same as the previous days. And about 2 minutes worth of them going to viewing points.

bleeping riveting stuff there.

When will they realise their ifam prefer seeing lazy buy meaningless tit in B&M and Home Bargains than them travelling around aimlessly for weeks in a van?
Other then the snow that sounds like all thier van trips to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the fact we was keeping an eye on views through the night put him off buying some? Either that or his credit card got declined hahaha
How many times do they have to tell us. Their card is faulty because it got put through the washing machine πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. I know we joke about going away just to visit another Flying Tiger or Primark, but they haven't even managed that this time round. The places they've been have amazing views, but you can get the same from Google Images. No wonder the views have slid off a snowy mountain, there's no point watching as it's just the same tit on a different day.

Surely at this point the Inghams are spending more on fuel than they're making from the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How much would that cost I wonder?
Had a quick Google, didn't click on the sites because they all seem a bit dodgy and mostly in India but it looks like 5k views costs around $50. So not a huge amount, but considering how low their earnings must be now, bet he hates shelling out 🀣

Reactions: 10
If they are paid according to views and views are (allegedly) brought, surely this is fraud?
Why is Youtube OK with this?

Reactions: 17
Nearly 8 am still 18k
Emm how many views do they buy
Must cost them a fortune

Reactions: 11
If they are paid according to views and views are (allegedly) brought, surely this is fraud?
Why is Youtube OK with this?
Think I've answered my own question. You only get paid if the ads are watched or clicked on so he must be (allegedly) buying them to attract companies and save his beanie-topped face.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.