The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I've answered my own question. You only get paid if the ads are watched or clicked on so he must be (allegedly) buying them to attract companies and save his beanie-topped face.
Yep it's definitely to save face. He must be so embarrassed to see them so low.

They will wake up one morning afternoon and realise their YouTube career is circling the plughole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Although frustrating at times I find the slow demise of their channel is more amusing to see than if they had just disappeared overnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Although frustrating at times I find the slow demise of their channel is more amusing to see than if they had just disappeared overnight.

Me too!

I am certain Sarah would give this up in a heartbeat, but she's got to keep the nonce happy or he'll leave her. Chris won't give it up because he will become even more insignificant in the world.

I have no idea how they do it just about every day, it must be a misery. But of course the do it for the love not for the teens money :m

Reactions: 22
Oh god, yes.
Losing what little relevance they had is killing them and I'm here for it.
Obviously, the real casualties are the kids; The older ones will spend their lives chasing highs to get the feeling of being special back and the youngest are just ruined via no education, no discipline and, what looks like, disdain and bullying.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
BREAKING NEWS - INGHAM FAMILY VLOG REACHES 19K VIEWS!!

It took them long enough 🤣🤣

1676017731918.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Me too!

I am certain Sarah would give this up in a heartbeat, but she's got to keep the ponce happy or he'll leave her. Chris won't give it up because he will become even more insignificant in the world.

I have no idea how they do it just about every day, it must be a misery. But of course the do it for the love not for the teens money :m
I do agree but I think Sarah enjoys it to an extent. It's the best she could hope for given her background, attitude and unwillingness to have any sort of inner life or introspection. People don't normally listen to loud mouthed chavs with any kind of respect.
Would she rather be at home than in a van? Yes, Hell, Yes but like you say she has to keep Chris sweet.

I know 19k is not a big number. But I find gaining 7 views in 9 hours during the night a little suspicious. I closed my computer around midnight UK time and left one tab open with their video thumbnails. And it was 12k. Sorry but I don't believe they have 7k "adults" awake viewers or from the southern hemisphere.

Reactions: 23
Me too!

I am certain Sarah would give this up in a heartbeat, but she's got to keep the ponce happy or he'll leave her. Chris won't give it up because he will become even more insignificant in the world.

If they split Sarah would be able to just about keep the channel going because after all this whole tit show is just her face rambling on to camera, he couldn’t support his lifestyle that he wants because no one would watch him

Reactions: 19
I do agree but I think Sarah enjoys it to an extent. It's the best she could hope for given her background, attitude and unwillingness to have any sort of inner life or introspection. People don't normally listen to loud mouthed chavs with any kind of respect.
Would she rather be at home than in a van? Yes, Hell, Yes but like you say she has to keep Chris sweet.
I think for her the judgement of her parenting gets to her. Not because she cares about the children but because she cares about herself. She's had to fight many fires on behalf of the family (wrongly or rightly) whilst Chris has got to absolve himself of parenting and just about everything else because he's Chris. Ego definitely keeps the channel going on both of their behalves and they can't seem to accept that they were popular because they were ordinary and relatable, which is why it is so amusing to watch them trying to keep it afloat with their hugely inflated egos. They have been their own worst enemies.

If they split Sarah would be able to just about keep the channel going because after all this whole tit show is just her face rambling on to camera, he couldn’t support his lifestyle that he wants because no one would watch him
Definitely. No one watches for Chris, I don't think he realises that though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS they really are dragging this one out. They have posted around 6 vlogs since arriving in Oslo. Alesund is around 7-8 hours away from Oslo if you go straight and not detour for pretty fjords so they must be driving around 1-2 hours a day on average. They still have another 13+ hours to go until actually reaching the arctic circle. We've got AT LEAST another two weeks of this rubbish.

• Sad
FFS they really are dragging this one out. They have posted around 6 vlogs since arriving in Oslo. Alesund is around 7-8 hours away from Oslo if you go straight and not detour for pretty fjords so they must be driving around 1-2 hours a day on average. They still have another 13+ hours to go until actually reaching the arctic circle. We've got AT LEAST another two weeks of this rubbish.
At least. They have to find their way back down again also.
Those kids will be so over the travel and snow by the time they get back home.
The yoko yoko must be perfect for Jace because how boring must it be for him sitting there all alone on that bench while the other ones sit together around the table.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Since they haven’t parked the van in an actual campsite I’m taking it they have not showered since they stayed overnight in the boat hotel and the toilet is just getting emptied anywhere. Disgusting. No way would a tank of water keep them all showered for over a week every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Haven't been entirely keeping up this week but from what I have seen every place looks the same. There are certainly some beautiful views but without actually visiting anywhere local to the areas and only really showing the bit around where the van is parked, it all looks the same. Sledging down one hill is basically the same as any other hill. My family much prefers colder weather to hot weather so in theory this trip should look more interesting to me than their usual, but it's just the same. Shopping, talk about cost of food, cost of petrol, views of water. Bit of BBC Bitsize shows nothing has changed since their first road trip.

It already feels like it's been dragging on for a long time yet they haven't done anything. Yet again it feels like there is no purpose to this trip other than to say they did it and I'm not sure what memories they will really have years down the line other than "there was snow".

Reactions: 29
BREAKING NEWS - INGHAM FAMILY VLOG REACHES 19K VIEWS!!

It took them long enough 🤣🤣

View attachment 1948812
Haha well to be fair what else have they got to do in the van for hours on end they only get out for a Lidl and a few scenery shots where they say AHHHmasing guys it’s sooo BOOTIFOOL we should nickname creepy Bernard Matthews at this point. Maybe that’s why they bought the laptops so they could leave their videos on repeat 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Me too!

I don't think she would ever want to give it up in my opinion. She loves the attention from the delusional ifam, and loves having them tell her how amazing she is every day 🙄
---

I don't know if anyone else follows Mallory Bourn on Instagram.. but she has been living in Japan since just before Christmas with her partner and their two young kids. The amount of places they go to with their children in Japan is amazing, they have experienced SO much in the short few months they've been there. The children are having an incredible experience and her eldest has been learning the basics of the Japanese language. Even on the days when they don't have "days out" planned, she gets them up and ready and they go out wandering and exploring. Not to mention she's VERY heavily pregnant and is due her 3rd baby very soon! She's been documenting her experience with receiving maternal care in Japan as well. It's all very interesting and I love seeing what they get up to. Never in a million years would I think of taking my kids to Japan, but she has shown so so many amazing things for families. Inghams take note!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m going to Norway in May, by cruise ship from UK, and apart from the scenery and Flam railway, I am looking forward to trying some Norwegian cuisine. Have they even considered trying local food? If you’re going to travel, surely you should embrace the local culture? It’s so boring just eating food you’re familiar with!

It’s up to 20k now. Stoooooonin.

The channel was started by Sarah to document daily life, the big spoilt brat had nothing to do with it, in case anyone has forgotten. Things radically changed, for them all, once the gifting started and the big spoilt brat stopped whatever job he was actually doing at that time (as opposed to his highly exaggerated ones!). However, Sarah would never be able to live the life she too has become accustomed to and getting the girls to go back to the lives they had before because services would give a tit then about lack of education etc. They only do local food if it’s been gifted, even then it’s often the most English type of food which they then complain about.

Really at this point they need to planning for The End. But they won’t. Neither of them will be able to successfully manage the benefits system, not that they’d get anything for ages anyway, could only claim for to children and both, yes both Sarah, would expected to work under new changes. But like I said they’re away in fairy land with zero acknowledgement of reality, unless it brings in the views of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know 19k is not a big number. But I find gaining 7 views in 9 hours during the night a little suspicious. I closed my computer around midnight UK time and left one tab open with their video thumbnails. And it was 12k. Sorry but I don't believe they have 7k "adults" awake viewers or from the southern hemisphere.
You know it’s absolute rubbish

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.