The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see all the comments on the MEN article, and I’m pretty sure they’re going to disappear soon - is anyone able to post them on here as a record?

I think the responses will provide an excellent opportunity for home-educator Sarah to explain to the kids about ratios.
The Facebook post for the article is where the good comments are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please please please tell me someone has emailed this so called "journalist". How can the Minghams talk about trolls after every despicable thing they have done?! They are in no way, shape or form the victims here. I'm actually livid.

Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family, by their own public admission online, are currently heading to the artic circle in an ex DPD van with zero preparation AND ALREADY HAVE FROZEN PIPES.

Reactions: 32
Manchester Evening News, although originally a proper newspaper, is now predominantly a trash website. All the local rags have resorted to it. Their 'journalists' trawl social media and current trends for clickbait articles in an attempt to stay current and get sufficient traffic to pay wages with ad revenue. It'll be pushed to various people on their Google landing page, along with other clickbait articles about how some 80 year old on tiktok uses Dove cream and looks 30, in the hope it gains some traction. The name attached is irrelevant, copy is written by interns and part timers for peanuts. The funny part is that presumably Sarah has been approaching newspapers with her tales of bullying as a kind of preemptive strike, and this internet scraping trash page is the only one that's taken it 😂 The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When water freezes it expands, therefore they could find several leaks when the water defrosts, read about some guy who had nearly 20 leaks! Also the water pump could be ruined too. So really Chris needs to get this rectified before they go remote wild camping, but it won't be a quick job replacing pipe work and pipes and insulating pipes. Although, not sure how much they will be staying in the van, or how remote they are going. It's only going to get colder. I wonder how much research they've done about getting their van out of deep snow.
So Creepy’s little wriggly bits might just expand then spring a leak 😂. Whilst the prospect is heartwarming imagine being coupled up with his bodily exhibits,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is the woman in the picture in the MEN article? She looks NOTHING like Sarah at all!! Another photoshop to hell that never made it back again. It’s REALLY bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Facebook post for the article is where the good comments are 😂
I just had a look at Facebook. I am actually surprised that there’s only one or two ifam defending them on there, I remember with Kayak Paul they were all over it.

Last edited:
I can’t see all the comments on the MEN article, and I’m pretty sure they’re going to disappear soon - is anyone able to post them on here as a record?

I think the responses will provide an excellent opportunity for home-educator Sarah to explain to the kids about ratios.
This is all I see on there up to now.

63AC3108-8F0A-461F-94A4-35F8CAB37DA2.jpeg
16FA654E-24BE-4A8C-9A55-87241B19C383.jpeg
51588E02-1FAF-4A72-8F33-F600BE94FB19.jpeg
08C239D0-7D32-4B9E-A484-538D5B61B21C.jpeg
63DB4291-9E10-4E6B-94CD-2B4D7FA5B7C8.jpeg
7D31F333-A5FD-46C4-A9F5-BD5C40C0E69B.jpeg
F6200EEB-622F-48DA-A77C-9425FEDF857C.jpeg
8AD90EC4-7427-47B8-8025-18BBD842D812.jpeg
F87C22C3-2360-419C-A461-7DF2B7EA5870.jpeg
9147BEDF-320B-447F-834D-C990376FD5A2.jpeg

oh and look at this little gem from poor, poor Sarah Ingham who doesn’t like being fat shamed. 🙄

6969593E-96CD-4F22-92AC-B37C300FC1D0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just had a look at Facebook. I am actually surprised that there’s only one or two ifam defending them on there, I remember with Kayak Paul they were all over it.
Chris and Sarah openly instigated that though with their ‘rant in a bush’ video where they publically mentioned the name of his business and told the ifam to go tell him what for.

Reactions: 16
I'd be interested to know if they consulted Isabelle before plastering her photo all over that article. She appears to be completely over and at times embarrassed of vlogging. She's been seeing friends and she's said she wants to go to college in September. Now the pair of muppets have stirred up renewed interest in their many shortcomings. They're obviously trying to get views but wouldn't it be a nice bonus for them if Isabelle withdraws back into 24/7 family time and decides to do college online or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Well that news article is certainly going to backfire on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isabelle has just done a post on insta by sounds of it she is totally happy "vanlifing" she also is starting to type very much like her mother

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And as for 'our children have complete control, they don't vlog if they don't want to'... That's your cue, Isabelle, Esme, Isla... One life! Don't live it through a camera! I'd take the next two weeks off. Maybe longer. Enjoy Scandinavia without being a performing monkey. That'd be totally fine with Creepy and Sarah, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isabelle isn’t going to say otherwise, even if it was her typing and I doubt that very much.

Children cannot give consent and THAT is why they shouldn’t be on social media, and certainly shouldn’t have their own accounts, all platforms have age limits they simply refuse to enforce them. Mila can’t talk so how could she consent to her medical appointments/procedures being recorded? Same goes for Jace. Isabelle has had videos dedicated to her periods - are people supposed to believe she was happy about that?

When water freezes it expands, therefore they could find several leaks when the water defrosts, read about some guy who had nearly 20 leaks! Also the water pump could be ruined too. So really Chris needs to get this rectified before they go remote wild camping, but it won't be a quick job replacing pipe work and pipes and insulating pipes. Although, not sure how much they will be staying in the van, or how remote they are going. It's only going to get colder. I wonder how much research they've done about getting their van out of deep snow.
My Nan has a static caravan and she has to close it over the winter months as the site shuts. She has to pay for a drain down to remove any water in the pipes so they don’t freeze over winter.
Last spring when she opened it up she went to take a shower and the bathroom flooded. The on site maintenance team confirmed whoever did the drain down hadn’t removed all the water so the pipe had cracked when the water froze and expanded (she was compensated).
This is a caravan in skeggy not a van in the artic circle, I think they may have a few problems with those pipes now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.