The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big sarah making out its all fun and games. They must be miserable! They need those kids removed from their care. Pair of selfish neglectful cunts

No doubt they will make it out its part and parcel of vanlife but as we all know they are not doing vanlife at all its just a van to take them onto next place to stay at hotel, airBnB or wherever - guaranteed that is what they will say this is part of vanlife guys the ups and downs can hear her saying it now lol

Reactions: 17
Few weeks back my kids were getting cheese out of the fridge, with one saying they only like smoked cheese, another only wanting "that cheese with holes in it" and if it's any less than extra mature the toddler pulls a face because he's wondering where the flavour went. My husband said "how have we ended up with these cheese snobs, when we were kids it was cheap cheddar that tasted like plastic or nothing" and it really reminded me of the Inghams.

I don't really know how it happened but it makes me happy that we might not be set for life but can at least provide our children with cheese options.
Long may your dear children enjoy the flavours of different cheese

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Get that poor 10 year old back to school she loves to learn it’s clear as day, and her mother isn’t arsed one bit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Frozen pipes are the sign that you need to turn back, NOW. Not only do they prove that van (and they) are totally unprepared they’re putting all their children at serious risk. The van must be well below zero, inside, for pipes to be frozen like that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Frozen pipes are the sign that you need to turn back, NOW. Not only do they prove that van (and they) are totally unprepared they’re putting all their children at serious risk. The van must be well below zero, inside, for pipes to be frozen like that 😔
Just saw the post!
It's got to be awful in the van, even with the heater thing they have, if the pipes are frozen that's a huge warning sign to me.

Reactions: 35
Also being annoying, but any dog owner and love will understand, I have a red fell terrier/ patterdale she gets a walk on lead each morning then we go for a run each night and I am home alot of the time for her, she gets so sad if we're out the house for longer
and sulks xx how they can leave that beautiful dog like they do is absolutely heartbreaking!! That dog deserves stability, just like them poor poor children! Prinny must be getting on now and must be so confused? God I even can go to the shop and come home it's like she hasn't seen me for a week, let alone when my partner and the kids come home from school, she cries and sometimes wees in excitement!! Xx
Sorry for the rant but how they can leave that beautiful dog behind so much is beyond me x she's a beautiful dog that deserves the best
Aww ,bless her. I don1t know how they can continue to treat sweet little Prinny so badly. Our furbabies (cats) are loved on from the moment they wake to when they go to bed (our bed usually:)..The eldest is 17 next month and has some funny ways and can be an old diva at times ,but we love her to bits ,and if she decides to sit and stare at the catflap (the little one is out as soon as the sun rises!!:) ,then i get up and open the door.Probably my bad ,but she`s older ,and i know the feeling when your energy`s not what it once was. Infact i fell this week ,and hit my tibia so hard i now have a swelling the length of my leg!! The afformentioned kitty knows i`m slower right now ,and we hobble upstairs at the end of the day together.I never leave them alone for long periods.If i go out both are there on my return.We converse with them both (always have done) and they`re both extremely vocal in return.I can`t imagine going away for weeks and weeks at a time ,and not expecting consequences when i return.They do not deserve that sweet dog and if they plan on continung this "best life style" ,then definitely they need to rehome her with people who will love and care for her as she deserves.Chris and Sarah are selfish to the bone.Mind ,why i expect them to be better to Prinny when we`ve witnessed the way the children are treated (neglected) ,i don`t know.I feel sorry for them all.(Creepster and lazy deserve whatever karma is coming to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I reckon Sarah continually shuts Isla down because Sarah has realised, probably sometime ago that Isla is the child, for want of a better phrase that is most likely to "talk out of school". Sarah doesn't trust Isla because she seems to power on ahead with her questions and no matter how much Sarah dismisses her, Isla keeps asking and talking when she's not supposed to. Sarah is afraid of Isla. She might be their absolute undoing with her loose lips. Sarah babies Isla to try and contain her natural why's and how's. There's so much explaining to do in the very near future and Sarah, cunning as she is, needs to keep dumbing down her own flesh and blood to pander to that disgusting vile predator she married. It's absolutely horrifying.
Incidentally, I see you all refer to their trips as "vanlife", it's actually just van as there is not even a resemblance of any lives in that deathtrap.
Sarah and Chris, I see you. You are being watched. You just don't know who by ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Credit where credit is due. When Isla is actually given time to say what she wants to say she can enunciate perfectly clearly. I really liked her segment about light.
However,

What a nobhead Sarah is telling Jace if he wasn't going to wear his gloves to put his hands in his pockets. I've gone up to strangers children before now and told them to take their hands out of their pockets because if you fall you won't be able to protect yourself. Better an annoyed parent than a child with a broken jaw.
I always tell my children the same - thought it was quite common. Hands in pockets when standing around is fine but not on the move

Reactions: 22
Just saw the post!
It's got to be awful in the van, even with the heater thing they have, if the pipes are frozen that's a huge warning sign to me.
My son left his school water bottle in the car the other night, and when i sent him out a couple of hours after sunset to go and get it, the water was already mostly ice. Our temperature at that time was around 27°f. I can only imagine how cold it is inside the van if their pipes are frozen. Those children are in grave danger with that idiot at the helm, and their loser mother does nothing to stop it. They are so selfish. Childhood is so relatively fleeting. Soon (providing their parents don't kill them first), they'll all be off living their own lives, and then tweedle dumb and dumber will have all the time in the world to sit in frozen vans and live on pot noodles, but until then, those poor kids have to live their father/stepfathers' dream, instead of being at home, going to school, and not having their entire existence paraded online for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seeing Mila in that back carrier terrifies me - one slip up & he crushes her if he falls backwards :(

Just adding the screenshot of her post to reflect back on the irresponsible attitudes because they won’t let their kids get in the way of what THEY want to do 😡 It’s not cool Sarah, tell that clown of a husband that enough is enough & bring those kids back down south. If your pipes are frozen, just think about what else may cause issues for you. I’m guessing you are snowed in wherever you are & you’ve not attempted to move - let’s hope the brakes haven’t seized or something else that could be catastrophic. So much for his insulating the pipes - you’ve not really prepared at all well - big cheer for the stupidity of you both 👏 The one & only plus side of having 7 in a van at least there are lot of bodies for the kids to huddle up with & keep warm.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So much for the special insulation cover over the water tank to stop it freezing probably brought cheap crap off amazon as usual

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Big sarah making out its all fun and games. They must be miserable! They need those kids removed from their care. Pair of selfish neglectful cunts
As soon as they arrive back in this country (UK) the authorities should be there to check on the childrens’ health, personal hygiene, state of their clothes, education standards, van safety and their mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just saw the post!
I think it depends on whether the water tank is under slung. If it is it’s obviously going to freeze. I’m pretty sure their water tanks are in the back part of the van near the coffin bed. They spent some time explaining how well they’d insulated the water tanks. Obviously not well enough. There’s no thermal window pads especially needed on the windscreen, even if the curtains are thermal it’s not enough. The only insulation they have in there is some crappy self adhesive carpet stuff. Other than that they should all be in four season sleeping bags. We can only hope they’ve got good carbon monoxide detectors in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Hilarious , how much snow do they think they would have to melt to wash up 😂😂😂😂

Come on Chris let’s see your A level physics knowledge !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isabelle is slowly moving out the vlogs! She doesn't look happy at all and never gets involved in the things they are doing, poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Aww ,bless her. I don1t know how they can continue to treat sweet little Prinny so badly. Our furbabies (cats) are loved on from the moment they wake to when they go to bed (our bed usually:)..The eldest is 17 next month and has some funny ways and can be an old diva at times ,but we love her to bits ,and if she decides to sit and stare at the catflap (the little one is out as soon as the sun rises!!:) ,then i get up and open the door.Probably my bad ,but she`s older ,and i know the feeling when your energy`s not what it once was. Infact i fell this week ,and hit my tibia so hard i now have a swelling the length of my leg!! The afformentioned kitty knows i`m slower right now ,and we hobble upstairs at the end of the day together.I never leave them alone for long periods.If i go out both are there on my return.We converse with them both (always have done) and they`re both extremely vocal in return.I can`t imagine going away for weeks and weeks at a time ,and not expecting consequences when i return.They do not deserve that sweet dog and if they plan on continung this "best life style" ,then definitely they need to rehome her with people who will love and care for her as she deserves.Chris and Sarah are selfish to the bone.Mind ,why i expect them to be better to Prinny when we`ve witnessed the way the children are treated (neglected) ,i don`t know.I feel sorry for them all.(Creepster and lazy deserve whatever karma is coming to them.
Awww sending my love ,they really are you're best friends, I'm sending my love, and hope you feel better and recover soon

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess they'll not be sitting outdoors any time soon then on the new camping chairs, warming their hands over the gypsy cooking pot, suspended from the new tripod over a roaring log fire. Dick heads.
There are two of us in our caravan, the toilet is emptied about every third day. What are they doing with all the human waste from 6 of them and 1 in nappies- especially when they have no water to top up the toilet flush.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why did they let the kids play in dirty snow that's literally snow that's shovelled up to clear paths be pure slush or ice. The children had no interest in walking up to the top and they already complaining about the cold why choose to go to a cold climate. The locals must think they are insane

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.