The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still lying amayne not clear in this photo but can clearly see she edits all others! Stupid when it's on the vlog!
Nothing wrong with her size yet claims to wear smaller sizes then she does. Ok then Sarah.

Reactions: 28
Well the comments on the article will certainly be more entertaining than their vlogs!
They’ve got to be getting desperate for views/attention to do this because they know people will comment and mention what has happened in the past. They’re clearly hoping for a boost in views even if it’s just short term, they need to find their lifestyle which will be increasing massively. Just think how much it must cost to heat their house, plus mortgage, food etc.

Reactions: 24
Still lying amayne not clear in this photo but can clearly see she edits all others! Stupid when it's on the vlog!
She couldn't lie straight in bed!! YES YOU bleeping DO PHOTOSHOP YOUR PICTURES SARAH!! ITS FUNNY HOW YOU LOOK TEN TIMES BIGGER IN OTHER PEOPLES PHOTOS! LIKE THE TIME YOU WERE PHOTOGRAPHED IN DISNEYLAND PARS. AND IN VIDEOS TOO YOURE bleeping MASSIVE. GET A LIFE ,GET YOUR KIDS HOME AND DITCH THAT DIRTY DISGUSTING n!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When water freezes it expands, therefore they could find several leaks when the water defrosts, read about some guy who had nearly 20 leaks! Also the water pump could be ruined too. So really Chris needs to get this rectified before they go remote wild camping, but it won't be a quick job replacing pipe work and pipes and insulating pipes. Although, not sure how much they will be staying in the van, or how remote they are going. It's only going to get colder. I wonder how much research they've done about getting their van out of deep snow.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What they have done, though, is point people towards tattle, where everything is documented.

I think most of the time, when someome does make a personal comment about the kids, they are called out on it, or the poster clarifies that they understand they're a product of their parenting. In some cases, yes, certain posts do go too far, but I think those are in a minority.

Most people here are just concerned for the safety and wellbeing of the children. And also making sure Chris Ingham's past dodgy exploits aren't forgotten.
Exactly! This will backfire because most people will now be able to see what Chris did and why it’s still spoken about. Chris and Sarah want to silence people from speaking out about him allegedly messaging a vulnerable sixteen year old girl inappropriately. Selling a poor me story to the News and pointing people here to see the truth is actually a good thing. Let people see the truth! 🤞

Please can somebody post the articles from the newspapers about Chris and the messages from the sixteen year old? It won’t let me post links.

What possessed the Manchester Evening News to research Chris Ingham and some how find him to be a victim? Did they cover the story when the sixteen year old girl spoke out about him? They’d rather talk about someone discussing his wife’s weight than the fact he allegedly sent inappropriate messages a vulnerable teen. Now we know why the likes of savile ran around doing what he did for so long and the radford dad is king of the newspaper articles after getting sue pregnant when she was just thirteen but that‘s ok people! We ignore that because they’ve got 22 kids now and sell pies! The news wants to start supporting the victim rather than the villain. The fact that Sarah cares more about comments from strangers about her weight but nothing about the fact her husband allegedly wanted to meet a vulnerable 16 year old girl alone in Disney World at night and invited her to skinny dip. Madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How embarrassing. Imagine having to sell a story about yourself to stay relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How embarrassing. Imagine having to sell a story about yourself to stay relevant.
When you’re notorious in the YouTube world for inappropriately messaging teens, surely You’d try and keep your head down. The Manchester evening news Facebook, Twitter and website all have comments informing people what Chris did. They hated that they can’t control people here talking about what he did so they thought they could paint everyone as bullying trolls but all they’ve done is get more people on social media talking about Chris and what he did. Other news sites usually pick up on the days stories so I expect it’ll end up on their local news site soon with comments. 🤣 Well done inghams. 👏
---

Why would the Manchester Evening News be interested in them?
Maybe there’s an Ifam in the news office? Or the inghams wanted it keeping away from their local paper?

Reactions: 25
Now we know why the set for lifers don't need to YouTube money to live on, they are selling their 'story'. As others have said, this will probably backfire massively once more people find out why the 'trolls' really don't like them.

Hardly anyone says anything nasty about the children and most people acknowledge any bad behaviour/regression/unhealthiness is down to the parenting.
Even if there were lots of untrue, nasty comments on here, it is written on a separate site that has no connection to the Inghams, they don't have to read here, nor do any of their supporters or 'friends'. I thought the Inghams apparently laugh at the dinner table about the 'lies' the haters make up.

Most people on here want to protect innocent children, including Isabelle, from being groomed by Creepy and hope that the Ingham children can escape the cult and have a normal life one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When you’re notorious in the YouTube world for inappropriately messaging teens, surely You’d try and keep your head down. The Manchester evening news Facebook, Twitter and website all have comments informing people what Chris did. They hated that they can’t control people here talking about what he did so they thought they could paint everyone as bullying trolls but all they’ve done is get more people on social media talking about Chris and what he did. Other news sites usually pick up on the days stories so I expect it’ll end up on their local news site soon with comments. 🤣 Well done inghams. 👏
---

Maybe there’s an Ifam in the news office? Or the inghams wanted it keeping away from their local paper?
I was thinking it's written by a fan, it's very for them isn't it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My god ……. Get the resuscitation team for Lazy. Her wispy pathetically weak voice is so removed from her usual boom that she must need nannnnars oxygen cylinder at the very least. It’s highly unlikely owld creeps will give her mouth to mouth even for the views.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That newspaper article explains their more than usual smugness
But it might turn out to be a poisoned chalice
Lots of negative feed back about them both on Facebook and the article itself when you look it up
The newspaper might decide to have a more thorough look at them
Be careful what you wish for Sarah and Chris it might come back to bite you on the arse big time. I’m sure when you had the great idea to go running to them you never really thought it through did you?
You probably expected nothing but gushing praise like instagram and YouTube
You can’t delete the comments on Facebook linked to that newspaper can you 🙂

Reactions: 30
I was thinking it's written by a fan, it's very for them isn't it
The article screams Ifam. Who else would cover a story on that family without researching Chris? I’ll take a guess that there‘s someone walking around the news office in a chai fam hoody. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t see all the comments on the MEN article, and I’m pretty sure they’re going to disappear soon - is anyone able to post them on here as a record?

I think the responses will provide an excellent opportunity for home-educator Sarah to explain to the kids about ratios.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a look at the journalist and she is apparently a senior reporter, was previously a court reporter and has covered some pretty serious stories. Seems very odd that she has written this, the article is quite poorly put together too.

• Wow
I made my own bread for the first time and happy it came out amazing! Would rather do this every other day for my partner's and mine pack up, he thought it was lovely, instead of the tit white stale bread which is always a hit and miss that waburtons do, so don't
know what the duck she's on about!! With the cost of living crisis too I need to bake some more too, but Its not hard to cook no more too with thousands of recipes out there, unlike when we were kids... We like our tit food honestly but a balanced diet is not hard really... My heart breaks for those kids.. wonder if taste any delicacy there or just love off cheese and pasta x sorry for the rant
Also being annoying, but any dog owner and love will understand, I have a red fell terrier/ patterdale she gets a walk on lead each morning then we go for a run each night and I am home alot of the time for her, she gets so sad if we're out the house for longer
and sulks xx how they can leave that beautiful dog like they do is absolutely heartbreaking!! That dog deserves stability, just like them poor poor children! Prinny must be getting on now and must be so confused? God I even can go to the shop and come home it's like she hasn't seen me for a week, let alone when my partner and the kids come home from school, she cries and sometimes wees in excitement!! Xx
Sorry for the rant but how they can leave that beautiful dog behind so much is beyond me x she's a beautiful dog that deserves the best
I love red fells. This old lady lived till she was 17. She remained a puppy till the day she died. The vey came out and chuckled that she was scoffing a morsel of beef whilst struggling to breathe.

I’m always delighted when folk decide to bake their own bread. I’ve (Iv) rarely bought ‘shop’ bread and have met with strong objection had I dared.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so glad I wasn't around when Chris picked that baby up like that, he would have been brushing his dentures through his arse. What a total and utter wanker

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.