The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazys words they spent all day snacking now their main meal is beans on toast with cheese.
Dont get me started on her description of cheese in the countries they visited.
Switzerland the best Gruyere /compte available.
Bread they have brought the cheapest sliced bread from uk.
They leave me speechless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Why do they always run around in the dark??!!
Their last adventure so many comments were directed to the big spoilt brat that he wasn’t able to edit them all out and several remained in vlogs. Want to avoid people? Go out after dark. In theory anyway.

Reactions: 23
Lazys words they spent all day snacking now their main meal is beans on toast with cheese.
Kids are getting a good diet then. She’s bleeping useless.

Reactions: 27
Why are they so loud all the time?

They had no clue what half that breakfast food was, no trying me foods nothing. Funny how we never saw what they ate at breakfast( unless I skipped that part lol)

Them brown boots!!!! Embarrassed for her!!

My heart actually broke about Isla and as @Tilly Kister explained it brilliant , what Isla was trying to say, and her fat cow of her mother just dismissed, and then when she was trying to explain translucent etc, she's so interested in facts and wanting to expand her mind and she's just being dismissed, and her comfort is food, it really is so so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just here to remind everyone about all the farts zinging around that van after Mexican rice the other night and cheesy beans on toast tonight. I wonder if they’re lighting them to keep warm?

• Haha
  • Sick
I am so with you. Being a ‘buy British at any cost’ kind of woman - there’s no way I’d set Warburtons as the bench mark. Whilst personally I bake my own - there are many more superior loaves abound. As for the non-British cheese she slated ….. and compared European delicacies to Cheese strings, is the imbecilic half wit for real?

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND ENJOY SOME STALE ASDA ESSENTIALS BREAD AND PLASTIC CHEESE.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
they been gone a week so far and still using bread from uk - bets its gone mouldy :/

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So your face was stinging with the cold Sarah what about beautiful little mila wonder how she feels with no gloves on and being laid in the packed snow! Wait until you get to the artic if you find it cold now how do you think that poor little girl is going to feel in the minus weather ! Feel so sorry for that little girl I honestly do 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Few weeks back my kids were getting cheese out of the fridge, with one saying they only like smoked cheese, another only wanting "that cheese with holes in it" and if it's any less than extra mature the toddler pulls a face because he's wondering where the flavour went. My husband said "how have we ended up with these cheese snobs, when we were kids it was cheap cheddar that tasted like plastic or nothing" and it really reminded me of the Inghams.

I don't really know how it happened but it makes me happy that we might not be set for life but can at least provide our children with cheese options.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am so with you. Being a ‘buy British at any cost’ kind of woman - there’s no way I’d set Warburtons as the bench mark. Whilst personally I bake my own - there are many more superior loaves abound. As for the non-British cheese she slated ….. and compared European delicacies to Cheese strings, is the imbecilic half wit for real?

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND ENJOY SOME STALE ASDA ESSENTIALS BREAD AND PLASTIC CHEESE.
I made my own bread for the first time and happy it came out amazing! Would rather do this every other day for my partner's and mine pack up, he thought it was lovely, instead of the tit white stale bread which is always a hit and miss that waburtons do, so don't
know what the duck she's on about!! With the cost of living crisis too I need to bake some more too, but Its not hard to cook no more too with thousands of recipes out there, unlike when we were kids... We like our tit food honestly but a balanced diet is not hard really... My heart breaks for those kids.. wonder if taste any delicacy there or just love off cheese and pasta x sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honest to god don't know how they don't feel awful all the time. Or do they? Idk. When traveling or when work is really busy I sometimes subsist on snacky food and whatever I can throw together quickly without having to do any shopping and within two or three days my energy is nil and my whole body feels sluggish and heavy. It's kinda fun for a day or two, especially when I was a kid we loved doing it on road trips, but then it's time for some fruit and veg and fiber.

Reactions: 16
Credit where credit is due. When Isla is actually given time to say what she wants to say she can enunciate perfectly clearly. I really liked her segment about light.
However,

What a nobhead Sarah is telling Jace if he wasn't going to wear his gloves to put his hands in his pockets. I've gone up to strangers children before now and told them to take their hands out of their pockets because if you fall you won't be able to protect yourself. Better an annoyed parent than a child with a broken jaw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
hahaha her new post they melting snow to wash up as pipes have froze - no insulating pads on them windows either and further north they go colder its gonna get lol

grab the popcorn Ladies & Gentlemen the show is about to begin :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
hahaha her new post they melting snow to wash up as pipes have froze - no insulating pads on them windows either and further north they go colder its gonna get lol
As much as I want to laugh at Chris and Sarah's lack of planning, I can't. All I can think is how awful it must be for those poor children to be stuck in a tiny space, in freezing temperatures and with no running water. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 52
As much as I want to laugh at Chris and Sarah's lack of planning, I can't. All I can think is how awful it must be for those poor children to be stuck in a tiny space, in freezing temperatures and with no running water. 😔
Further north they go less places to stop into cabin or hotel for baths showers and so on - its gonna get grim I reckon frozen pipes are only the start of it

• Sad
Also being annoying, but any dog owner and love will understand, I have a red fell terrier/ patterdale she gets a walk on lead each morning then we go for a run each night and I am home alot of the time for her, she gets so sad if we're out the house for longer
and sulks xx how they can leave that beautiful dog like they do is absolutely heartbreaking!! That dog deserves stability, just like them poor poor children! Prinny must be getting on now and must be so confused? God I even can go to the shop and come home it's like she hasn't seen me for a week, let alone when my partner and the kids come home from school, she cries and sometimes wees in excitement!! Xx
Sorry for the rant but how they can leave that beautiful dog behind so much is beyond me x she's a beautiful dog that deserves the best

• Heart
Reactions: 29

grab the popcorn Ladies & Gentlemen the show is about to begin :D
Big sarah making out its all fun and games. They must be miserable! They need those kids removed from their care. Pair of selfish neglectful cunts

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.