Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I would love to see the neighbours faces if/when that massive RV turns up, yet apparently he doesn't have the funds to install a proper screen on the outside staircase 😠
Because it’s not for him he would have loved the whole snake on the floor scene in the vlog Narcissists are the forever victim but take a closer look and you’ll see all decisions made are all about them and what they want.

Reactions: 10

slmapg

VIP Member
ONE LIFE. LIVE IT.
but don’t worry about your health. Because you can totally live on pizza and chips and zero social interaction or physical activity or schooling or healthcare and and and and
Exactly, one life live it but cut it shorter by eating shit non stop 😂

• Sad
I love red fells. This old lady lived till she was 17. She remained a puppy till the day she died. The vey came out and chuckled that she was scoffing a morsel of beef whilst struggling to breathe.

I’m always delighted when folk decide to bake their own bread. I’ve (Iv) rarely bought ‘shop’ bread and have met with strong objection had I dared.
Oh what a beautiful lady xx bless her xx
They really are something else, people can't believe she's 3 and half as she still acts a pup xx

Oh I bet, there's nothing better then the smell of freshly baked bread, the people/animals around you are very lucky to have you xx

• Heart

TinkerBelle

I have a 15 year old with 75 subs. There was a recent event he was lucky enough to be one of the first to cover. The video is on 7800 views. That's over a hundred views for every one subscriber. The inghams don't even have 1 veiw per any subscribers
I've just looked at my son's Youtube account, he has 212 subscribers on there and one of his videos from last year is on 49K views! Off to see what the views on his tiktoks are now!

nattis

VIP Member
So since the Ingham now are in a country which is one hour ahead of the uk they feel they need to delay their vlog with an hour

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS - INGHAM FAMILY VLOG REACHES 19K VIEWS!!

It took them long enough 🤣🤣

View attachment 1948812
Haha well to be fair what else have they got to do in the van for hours on end they only get out for a Lidl and a few scenery shots where they say AHHHmasing guys it’s sooo BOOTIFOOL we should nickname creepy Bernard Matthews at this point. Maybe that’s why they bought the laptops so they could leave their videos on repeat 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
If they split Sarah would be able to just about keep the channel going because after all this whole shit show is just her face rambling on to camera, he couldn’t support his lifestyle that he wants because no one would watch him
I doubt she could. Sorry, not sorry. Izzy would surely leave home, hopefully not with him 🤢. She would then have four kids 18months -13. This coupled with a further reduced income, housing uncertainty and her severe idle-itis
her future would be even bleaker than it is now.

nattis

VIP Member
FFS they really are dragging this one out. They have posted around 6 vlogs since arriving in Oslo. Alesund is around 7-8 hours away from Oslo if you go straight and not detour for pretty fjords so they must be driving around 1-2 hours a day on average. They still have another 13+ hours to go until actually reaching the arctic circle. We've got AT LEAST another two weeks of this rubbish.
At least. They have to find their way back down again also.
Those kids will be so over the travel and snow by the time they get back home.
The yoko yoko must be perfect for Jace because how boring must it be for him sitting there all alone on that bench while the other ones sit together around the table.

• Sad

Ukgirl

I've not watched the vlog tonight. What is the drama on the thumb nail? I'm thinking it's nothing more than a mole hill in to a mountain just to try and get some views?

whatamess123

VIP Member
I dont care what the $ figure says ..this is what I like the drop in views and for them a major concern especially if they are going to rely on people watching past vlogs …..eventually that will dry up…
Yes ,and ,after listening to someone who knows it won`t matter how many times they rewatch their own vlogs ,as only the first view counts.(there Is a God:)