Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hevpop

The latest photo of the boy on Sarah’s insta. His face looks so sore. Especially around his mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Soozy2k18

Tell us again how you do not photoshop your pictures
Exactly 😂 Big Sarah’s pics are always photoshopped to the extreme , did u see the ones she sent the Manchester news to use in article 😳 also one of Esme wearing her private school jumper that she wore constantly for about a year after leaving the school , she was at the school for 4months if that

Reactions: 8

Hillary101

I love visiting this thread. But I am so behind. I try to keep up but it’s so fast moving. I have one question because I don’t understand-

They had a new home awhile back they were redecorating. What happened to that? Why did they move into that bigger house- was it because they needed more space due to Mila being born?

Reactions: 7

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Sarah can drive the DPD van, it's towing a caravan that isn't covered on her licence.

I think Chris had to do an extra driving qualification to tow the chavavan because he passed his test after 1997.

1675802890702.png

Meisify2

VIP Member
I can’t sleep so I thought I’d see how many views they’ve got before Creepy goes on his spending spree overnight. It’s not good.
Good plan, maybe together someone can check on views every hour though the night? I will be up for 6am view check

Looking at the requirements he’s not fit enough to hold a class 1 licence. They require a face to face medical and there’s no way he’d pass that.
Not sure if it’s changed but I used to work at a driving agency and to hold any kind of “lorry” license you had to complete this cpc course that lasted a week long and cost £500-£1000

Ukgirl

wonder what their life is actually like away from the camera, wonder if there is actually any arguments between them all.
I really think there is. It brews all week and erupts on Sunday that's why they take Monday off. Then their friends again come Tuesday
---

Woke up to a reply from him stating that he stalked my fb, and had a look at the ONE visible picture of my child (which you can barely see his face, because it's a landscape shot that my son happens to be in). There's the type of guy you want on your team! One that justifies middle aged men going after children, and likes looking at photos of little boys. Very nice fans. No problem at all. Nothing to see here 😑
I see this

Klp86

VIP Member
I had a reply from them saying they have cut all ties from them and read about them on Google said it was heartbreaking to hear what has gone on basically
From the shop kiddies kingdom?

(Sorry if I have the wrong member but I think you had emailed the brand, not the shop that had gifted/been plugged by Lazy)

becca7721

VIP Member
Sometimes YouTube videos autoplay. It counts as a view but only if its been played for more than a few seconds.

Reactions: 6

phutton44

Chatty Member
I do wonder if viewers are a bit misleading as analytics and engagement is probably a more useful as a measure in terms of comments, sharing, likes etc which will have a weight in the ads, sponsorship, clicks to affiliate links, channel promotion and endorsements in the opaque algorithm of these platforms.

I believe the YouTube shorts have only started the monetisation process since 1st of Feb.

Reactions: 6