Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
How many days have passed since any of those mingers have had a proper wash. That van must reek like a tuna fish factory when they peel their clothes off of a night.

I had one of my dogs anal glands emptied at the vets today and I bet the smell from that lot is 100% worse.
There was a reason all others disapeared when the Ingham's came except from the noice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Just looked up the advert for the DPD van and it's an XLWB 313. Not sure if Sarah can legally drive it (she certainly isn't competent to drive it!)

Spec from the advert:

1675815188222.png

Re: Chris's anxiety - I'm sure the meds he was shaking at the camera in his No Hell No video was Propranolol.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Who are these youtubers as I would like to see their travels
I’m not sure if we are allowed to share other channels? I searched ‘van life Norway’ & it was a little bit down the page (van is a citroen :) ) If we are allowed I will edit to share the channel!

kazizzle

VIP Member
Surely it's totally pointless to post three shorts at once? They will all be competing with each other for views.

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
How much would that cost I wonder?
Had a quick Google, didn't click on the sites because they all seem a bit dodgy and mostly in India but it looks like 5k views costs around $50. So not a huge amount, but considering how low their earnings must be now, bet he hates shelling out 🤣

Reactions: 10

Smoggy&Proud

Someone who still has access to the Instagram or has comments showing on Youtube needs to Sarah when they'll be coming since they've had an incident

whatamess123

VIP Member
Why would the Manchester Evening News be interested in them?
I`m sure they would be if they knew the true story behind these two.
---

I had a look at the journalist and she is apparently a senior reporter, was previously a court reporter and has covered some pretty serious stories. Seems very odd that she has written this, the article is quite poorly put together too.
I can`t see all her details.Has she got an email d`you know?.Someone needs informing in a few facts about Chris and poor poor Sarah.

Last edited:

MissWinnie

VIP Member
So prepared for the trip & they are having to buy Creepy a new sleeping bag because he’s using an old one of the kids according to Sarah 😂 You couldn’t make this up but they are making themselves look like they’ve not really got a clue the more the trip goes on. They’ve admitted he’s on the floor in the van some (every) nights too. Which is most concerning as it means Mila would need to be closest the door to stop her falling off the top bed 😡
---

I had a hunch based on their previous currency-related incompetence... Change it to Danish kroner 😂
For a moment I thought I had chosen Danish Kroner but realise now it was their own conversion. I’m glad they make these little mistakes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spendalot

Attachments

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Utoya ... I bet they don't even know what this is about. They did not educate their kids nor their viewers on what happened there.

We saw them shopping.... so basically what they do at home but with snow.
Spar and 711 ... try Rema1000 for a change...

Have they really never been on a frozen lake? Or can make out where it actually is ... I mean Google maps and so on?!!

nattis

VIP Member
Absolutely seething for the poor children in that school and livid with the teachers for letting a predator in...... if that all actually happened! I can't believe that wouldn't have police checked an adult coming in like they do here. I think it sounds a bit like the case of the social workers that break all the rules to ring them to tell them when someone grasses them up.
Yes I also was flored.ø by that. Letting total strangers with a camera into the schoolyard. Lazy probably stashed it away before talking to the teacher but she should have noticed it earlier.

nattis

VIP Member
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle………”I’m driving so Chris can drone” says Sarah!!!! Ummm I think we mentioned that the other day on here
And they finally went to a campingsite to have a shower and empty the toilet.

• Sick