Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
what are the chances they are going to turn around now and go to Holland instead.
Creepy has some serious shopping to do tonight I see.

Reactions: 12

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Why are they driving through that. Panic attack my eye! That would have me pulling over for the night.
I mean.... looks like my drive home from work last night and it wasn't too bad. But I learned how to drive in a very snow climate, which I don't think northern England tends to be? Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 11

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Has the article disappeared from the MEN Facebook page?
---

And we are the 'weirdos'.
Right. We're the weirdos, but this is the type of person they have going to bat for them. On the fb post, i saw only two people vehemently defending them. Everyone else was speaking about what we already know. Same on Twitter. One reply from a girl who is possibly mentally disabled, but otherwise, all negative. The fact is that their very small group of diehards provide them with an echo chamber of compliments and positive comments. Every negative comment they get is either immediately deleted or piled on by the same handful of fannies. Stepping out of the shadows and going to the press did not bring them the sympathy they so desperately wanted. Unless you count Peter. Who nobody wants on their team 🤣
---

His author profile. Definitely doesn’t need his hard drive checked 🙄

Oh lord. That's HIM? God, i feel stupid even attempting to debate what's right and wrong with him.

Creepy looking to go with a creepy personality 🤢

Ruth1983

VIP Member
If you go onto The Mirror Facebook page and see the article there appears to only be one ifam on there “hating” all the comments. It’s weird there’s not more seeing as it’s not a school night!

MissWinnie

VIP Member
So since the Ingham now are in a country which is one hour ahead of the uk they feel they need to delay their vlog with an hour
I think they are that stupid they think they are 2 hours ahead - it’s been around 6pm the last couple of days now 🤣

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
What are "snow rated tyres"? Just tyres that can handle snow? Aside from racing tyres, wouldn't that be ANY tyre?

I live in a US mountain region, and a lot of people either swap out their tyres for studded ones during the winter months, or have all weather tyres year-round, and keep chains in the vehicle at all times. Regular tyres will be fine for most winter driving, as long as they're not bald or off balance (which his could be considered the weight of that van), but i wouldn't even consider going up into the actual mountains with basic tyres.
It'll be winter tyres, studded tyres are illegal in the UK. I change my tyres over to winter ones every year.

I mean.... looks like my drive home from work last night and it wasn't too bad. But I learned how to drive in a very snow climate, which I don't think northern England tends to be? Could be wrong though.
England comes to a stand still when the first snowflake falls, not a country used to snow covered roads!

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Off topic for a second but if you’re a woman that’s how heart attacks can present. They absolutely should not have done that. I lost a friend who was 35 because a 999 operator told her she was having a panic attack, being pathetic and prescribed ‘a bit of mindfulness’. She refused to go to hospital and was found dead the next day. That operator got blasted by the coroner, despite having ‘moved on’ to another job by that point and the welsh ambulance service told to organise training.

Most panic attacks are just that (I’m not dismissing panic attacks, anxiety attacks or flashbacks in any way) but there are conditions they can mimic. I’ve a rare condition and diabetes and both when out of control can mimic panic attacks. These days I just put up with my conditions worsening, I know they’re out of control but hearing all about ‘the pandemic’* and dreadful conditions of the nhs and how people will die if they’re wasting time on me means I no longer bother.

* I am not denying covid with this, however, the fact is where I live has been confirmed as being one of the few places in the uk covid never hit pandemic levels and as such nhs staff here didn't come close to the conditions of other places.
I was so confused and angry, in the end I’d called nhs direct and spoke to a lovely lady who stayed on the phone and talked me through it. I’ve no idea what made it happen but my husband had recently come out of hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest.

I get that they were probably under pressure but he was so rude and I was so taken aback. I didnt feel right to complain maybe I should have

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Exept Spar and 7/11 have they been inside anything since the hotel in Sweden?Oh and the sports store where Lazy and Creepy went in.

Web30

VIP Member
I don't see the point in it, they moved 2 years ago. It's all old news.