Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
Honestly if you wanted to see snow book a ski holiday. Who risks thier children doing something this silly. Take a Norway cruise. Or do it in the summer months when theres no snow..
They won’t because they like to be different and piss people off and love a reaction out of people

Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
Sounds like they are running out of food, and need to take a quick trip over the boarder to do some Harry shopping.

Reactions: 9

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Just flicked through the video, yet to see the van slide off a mountain
I have as well, got to a bit where they are ‘driving slowly’ & she’s mentioned the snow chains being on but when they’ve parked up I can’t see any signs of snow chains on their wheels?

Reactions: 8

Maria1

Chatty Member
If they are paid according to views and views are (allegedly) brought, surely this is fraud?
Why is Youtube OK with this?
Think I've answered my own question. You only get paid if the ads are watched or clicked on so he must be (allegedly) buying them to attract companies and save his beanie-topped face.

Web30

VIP Member
I wonder if his Panic Attacks have been reported to the DVLA..... especially when they want an RV.

Would he pass a medical to drive a Large Vehicle based on Panic Attacks, also including the other medication he is on as his eyes are constantly tiny pupils, eye lids almost shut..... it ain't tiredness that makes your eyes that messed up.
He's on meds for his "jumpy legs" I think the side effects have been discussed before but anxiety must be one of them

Kodakcol

It’s definitely taxed/mot’d - not that MOT means anything because he cleared it out in preparation for that & done loads of bodge attempts since :(
Ah ok. coniceidence that there is another number plate with the same van but with no tax or mot lol. Unless Chris is using false plates ( I know unlikely )

GreaseMop

VIP Member
She drives the ex-taxi van that they call a car so she should be able to drive the DPD van.
Aren't they both Mercedes vans but the DPD van is bigger than the taxi van?

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Doesn’t the number on the sleeping bag represent the down/tog and not a persons height 😂😂
In this case it’s men or women sleeping bags, Chris being the feminine twonk that he is has opted for the right one ;)

Interesting these are season 3 bags which suit spring, summer, autumn with a comfortable use of -5. Isla & Jace both have sleeping bags too small for them & they are both season 2-3 rated as we had the same ones as Isla so I really hope they’ve got additional blankets ontop.

Attachments

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
That creepy idiot drove his children to Norway to go to the Arctic Circle. They’re on a dangerous looking road, high up, no sides or railings and mother of the year Sarah Ingham is giggling away to her thirteen and seventeen year olds because Chris has shit himself, told them all he’s putting them in danger and left them parked in the middle of the road and had to leave the van because he’s panicking. He’s right down the end of the road and Sarah is sat in the van telling the camera it’s irrational fear and he’s not putting them in danger. She goes on to say it’s like when she was worrying that the van would slide into the water but it was never going to happen.

What the fuck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced? When they saw cars and vans at the side of the road buried in snow on a previous vlog, they we’re laughing that people leave their cars parked at the sides of the road for the winter when in reality they could end up buried under there in an avalanche and I’ve seen a vlogger who’s van was almost blown into the water during the night so yes Sarah you can end up in the river. This “holiday” they’ve taken their children on is risky for adults so to risk the lives of their 5 children for views is disgusting. If he’s leaving them parked at the side of a dangerous road while he gets out to panic then Sarah needs to tell him to turn around and go home. Fuck knows how he’ll keep up with a winter convoy when he gets to the top. They’ll probably turn him around anyway when they see he’s risking his kids life. 🙄
Absolutely.

Klp86

VIP Member
Did anyone else contact Kiddies Kingdom about the highchair? They never did come back to me - really disappointing knowing they are a family retailer. Not one I will buy from again that’s for sure.
They never replied to me either 😠

• Angry
  • Sad

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Sarah "if your going to walk across a frozen lake make sure it's with adults and safe" she does then say in the UK it wouldn't be safe. But it's such the wrong message to give!
Particularly when in the next breath she admits to not even realising they were already on the lake.

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
It's like he thinks no one lives in the countries he drives through, and that the inghams are the only family to visit. So embarrassing. I mean, sure, they're undoubtedly the only ones to visit in the wildest bit of winter in a dilapidated, unsafe dpd van full of unsecured kids that stops off at ever Lidl en route, maybe that's what he means?
They have to look long and well to find a Lidl in Norway, since they did not do well here and left after a few years.
We have some Flying tigers though, if they ever go into an actual town in Norway

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
I knew a steep long hill called constitutional hill the name says it all, cars would slide down during periods of Ice and snow and that’s the uk.
The man has zero experience and he’s putting his family at risk and what for a drone shot ? Lazy looked like she’d been crying he looked pissed off there is more to the story. I also think Izzy stayed behind to watch Mila who is clearly done with their shit 😂
Oh that hill is horrible in the weather once my husband had to push his motorbike up and nearly fell down it a couple of times

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Are the Aurora Borealis trolling the Minghams???

I've seen some amazing pictures of them from all the places they've been so far?? Why are they hiding (in this case the northern lights not the Minghams)