Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choochie

Chris. Chris. I don’t think you realise how much you ruin family photos with that Gangsta sign and the facial pose. Why do you think you look cool doing this stuff and why are you convinced everyone like those poses too, when I fact everyone completely cringes at the site. Ugh
Sorry, read photo as p3do. My mistake.

Reactions: 6

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I know 19k is not a big number. But I find gaining 7 views in 9 hours during the night a little suspicious. I closed my computer around midnight UK time and left one tab open with their video thumbnails. And it was 12k. Sorry but I don't believe they have 7k "adults" awake viewers or from the southern hemisphere.
You know it’s absolute rubbish

nattis

VIP Member
I mean.... looks like my drive home from work last night and it wasn't too bad. But I learned how to drive in a very snow climate, which I don't think northern England tends to be? Could be wrong though.
Yes pretty standard if I were not driving to work in that weather I would have had 8 «sickdays» already this year.
---

Looks like his cock has finally dropped off then.
Det skal godt gjøres å bare ta en. Or Jeg gjør jo bare jobben min.
SMASH

Last edited:

nattis

VIP Member
Real panic attacks take more than 2 minutes of “rationalising to yourself” to get over it 🙄 fucking idiot

and whoever said about the children in the van not belted whilst he went on his rationalising ramble - anything could have hit them sat there in the road

they are beyond stupid

one day they are going to chance it once too often and there will be no one life left to live
Yes but they would die so much quicker if they went over the side of that cliff that had no hindrance so it would be worth it...

• Wow
Reactions: 5

pussandpony

Congrats on the premium bonds @greencow!

~~~~~

What the HELL is this?
View attachment 1934318

Who on earth, aside from this asshole, picks their baby up like this? I pick up my dogs' bag of food with more consideration.

FYI, he left that in on purpose. They're going to continue doing things like this to boost their views. I could puke.
Does anyone have the time stamp for this?

Chris should head to Canada, plenty snow to woohoo at and icy roads to navigate there, oh and sign up for the MAID system. Well, unfortunately visitors can't at present but the criteria is ever widening. Latest to include mental illness I believe. Pretty sure a homeless man was accepted too at some point of late. In my opinion, all sex offenders should be automatically eligible. Their own choice of course.
When the MAID system reaches British shores (and it will), it's definitely something I'd like to see offered to all sexual deviants.

nattis

VIP Member
what the heck is a road way??? And where does he get that a place is the most photograped and beautifull in the world?? Maybe he did an extra space and it should be roadway, would it hen be the left side or the right side,
If you google it you get so many different lists of theese and they all say different things.
So is it the fact that Inghams is on them that make them the most in the world or??
1676064668938.png

snorpy

Jesus! They can't even google '321 Norwegian kroner in £'. They keep using the Danish Krone instead :unsure:

nattis

VIP Member
"Honestly has never had one before" is that for the DVLA's benefit? What about the panic attack he claimed to have in the sea, that he vlogged about? 🤔
ha ha that was why I was quoting my self since that post included the swimming vlog

Reactions: 4

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I can’t believe the comments off at least 3 people sticking up for these two just unbelievable probably Jane and steve and some other idiot
But at least this interview has massively backfired on them 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

I had a reply from them saying they have cut all ties from them and read about them on Google said it was heartbreaking to hear what has gone on basically
What interview?? Please

• Haha
Reactions: 4