The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly see where jaces car seat is such dangerous and illegal. Does anyone know what that is beside milas head on the wall
It's probably where he mounts his tiny little axe, it's something Mila can play with on the journey, the stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
RARE SIGHTING!! The ingham children have been to a school!😱 Probably the only time Jace and Mila will ever be near one, definitely won’t be the last time Chris goes to one

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Someone who still has access to the Instagram or has comments showing on Youtube needs to Sarah when they'll be coming since they've had an incident

Reactions: 10
You can clearly see where jaces car seat is such dangerous and illegal. Does anyone know what that is beside milas head on the wall
And that right there is why that horrible pair should not have been allowed to reproduce. Off you go squealing to the papers little piggies, do anything to avert the gaze from the sheer neglect of your children. Well that ended well didn’t it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe they stay in Flåm and Stegastein view point, where he is woohooing around at night with isabelle. We have been there in the summer and it is a beautiful place. The roads are so bendy there I cannot even imagine what it is like in ice and snow. You fools are not used to drive there, you are putting your family in danger and don't give a duck.... all about the stooooonin shots for insta. 🤨🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
hmm a few comments for the vlog. I did not know views was not there at certain part of the day in Norway.
No Sarah people do not leave their cars by the road over the winter. Probably just did not use it for a few days. and then a roadclearer drive buy a coupl of times and then you have to get it out your self when you need the car again.
RARE SIGHTING!! The ingham children have been to a school!😱 Probably the only time Jace and Mila will ever be near one, definitely won’t be the last time Chris goes to one
I don't think Mila was there. She was back in the van with Isabelle and Creepy. He would never try going close to a school even in Norway.

Reactions: 13
I've not watched the vlog tonight. What is the drama on the thumb nail? I'm thinking it's nothing more than a mole hill in to a mountain just to try and get some views?

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the rest of the incidents to happen. Hopefully that pair of freaks get stuck together shagging in some igloo and freeze to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual f**k, Sarah Ingram is the actual MORON the way she laughs at all the snow and ice in the beginning of the vlog
Her so called husband is sick in the head with his p**o behavior but she is no better
Something seriously wrong with the both of them
No thought or care for their children especially the littles

Reactions: 19
Other cars were flying by? They are not driving a huge van with 5 kids crammed in the backseat! No matter how much dramatic music they put over it or Sarah being hyper active they are taking unnecessary risks. They have no idea what they are doing. Also sleeping in random car parks, absolutely no idea of safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So Lazy Creepy is back to using old thumbnailsphotos of Lazy again. So why not use this one for this really dramatic vlog. It has been over a year since you last used it Creepy so we should have totally forgotten about it.
1675622906975.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.