The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind you of anyone? šŸ˜‚
The Inghams are the opposite. The road trips are saving their marriage, otherwise Chris would be off chasing more 16 year olds. Sarah knows this, which is why she goes along with it and the kids are just accessories for the vlogs to fund it all.

The comment is absolute šŸ”„ and very apt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t watch the vlogs so sorry for having to keep asking, but have they actually shown any sights other than Sarahā€™s face?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clearly a response from Chris. Is C1 the RV?
Itā€™s still reserved on the guys website so I guess they are going ahead with buying it. I really hope someone steps in soon & puts a stop to all this. Izzy should in theory be preparing for college by then if sheā€™s actually going. will know for certain when it comes to enrolment weekend at the end of August as this is usually when they are travelling somewhere.

Iā€™m not sure when they will get it into their heads though that no one cares! Theyā€™ve tried travelling in the caravan, the van & soon to be an RV but the views drop each & every time. Even the trips overseas on a plane arenā€™t helping them anymore.

Where are they going to go & show the viewers that they havenā€™t already before because we know it will be anything thatā€™s not costing them Ā£Ā£s - stooning beaches, lakes, mountains and the odd walk through a town or city moaning about prices of stuff until they find something they are familiar with. They donā€™t do any attractions unless gifted or incredibly cheap & I canā€™t imagine how they plan to get around if they arenā€™t taking a car as well because they have struggled with the van in parts!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have they actually seen anything at all? Norway has a wealth of history and such a rich culture. They just appear to be driving and stopping to take photos etc. No museums, traditional churches, Viking or Norse mythology, trying local food, learning about local nature or wildlife. The whole thing is bizarre, they could have stayed home and Googled images for all they are getting out of it.
No because 1 it cost money and 2. it couldmake the vlogs interesting(but inghamstyle boring)

Reactions: 16
The truth is Mila is ā€œspoilingā€ THEIR trip.
Toddlers donā€™t like the snow or at least they donā€™t for longer than ten mins. I guarantee she has been crying and whinging like a trooper and thatā€™s why she is always in the van. I agree that itā€™s better for her in the van where itā€™s warmer but then she is bored from being constantly cooped up in a confined space so itā€™s a lose lose situation.
The question is why would you take such a small child on such a long journey strapped into a car seat for hours and hours on end and then no respite on arrival because theyā€™re still in a slightly bigger confined space itā€™s outrageous. Poor Mila šŸ˜‘.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I donā€™t watch the vlogs so sorry for having to keep asking, but have they actually shown any sights other than Sarahā€™s face?
They have, I made a little video for them, well jel of the stoonin' views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have they actually seen anything at all? Norway has a wealth of history and such a rich culture. They just appear to be driving and stopping to take photos etc. No museums, traditional churches, Viking or Norse mythology, trying local food, learning about local nature or wildlife. The whole thing is bizarre, they could have stayed home and Googled images for all they are getting out of it.
Deceive Brag Repeat

Reactions: 15
Before they left their house for a long trip they could of looked up what to do in Norway and the other places they would of been going to. I have never been to Norway but I would love to go one day. I would see the viking museum I would try the local food. I don't get why they travel and not see anything. They could've looked up what to do in Norway in the winter. They could of taken the kids dog sledding sure it will coast money but I bet the kids would of loved to do that.

Reactions: 22
Letā€™s see. They walked on Operataket, we saw water and a bit of snow. They visited Vigelandsparken in the dark. We saw a little of Monolitten but I had to show the picture of the statue of Chris throwing coffee up the wall (thank you Tattlers for all the likes on that one by the way. Think that is my most liked post)
And we have seen the insde of a sport store and 1 off the 30 Spar butikker they have visited

• Haha
They could've faked this entire trip in one town. Ooooh snowing at a few different carparks and some trees and a lake or two, and only anybody very familiar with Norway would be able to tell the difference between that and their absolute banger of an adventure.

I don't know how they placate the older three. I'd be beyond fuming if somebody took me on holiday and didn't let me see or do anything. They all have Macbooks. They must know that Norway isn't just a big pile of snow and roads. Isla looked so excited when she mentioned going skiing (maybe) at the very start of the trip. I'd like to think that they'll at least sort that for her since they obviously hadn't told her that skiing definitely wasn't happening, but I doubt they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The truth is Mila is ā€œspoilingā€ THEIR trip.
Toddlers donā€™t like the snow or at least they donā€™t for longer than ten mins. I guarantee she has been crying and whinging like a trooper and thatā€™s why she is always in the van. I agree that itā€™s better for her in the van where itā€™s warmer but then she is bored from being constantly cooped up in a confined space so itā€™s a lose lose situation.
The question is why would you take such a small child on such a long journey strapped into a car seat for hours and hours on end and then no respite on arrival because theyā€™re still in a slightly bigger confined space itā€™s outrageous. Poor Mila šŸ˜‘.
Because as Sarah Ingham once said, ā€˜my kids wonā€™t stop me doing anythingā€™.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
In none of the clips creepy fat duck has posted were there any signs of the snow chains on the tyres . They can claim Chris was putting them in all they like - matter of fact is they donā€™t have them and they never intended on using them. Common sense would be to keep them on for all snow roads but as his crappy little shorts have proved THEY ARE NOT ON THE TYRES. Iā€™m sorry for the kids and I donā€™t wish any form of harm to them at all in the slightest but those two parents deserve every ounce of whatā€™s coming for them if and when something goes wrong because THEY failed to put the chains on. And they will have to live with that mistake should anything materialise. They are an absolute disgrace, not only as parents but to the human race - selfish inconsiderate assholes

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Class 1 is 7.5 tonnes so likely the RV. Canā€™t put in words how disgusted and sad I am that they continue to get away with all of this. They donā€™t even do anything that canā€™t be viewed online. They just skulk around random places in case anyone recognises the big spoilt brat and belts him. Again.

In none of the clips creepy fat duck has posted were there any signs of the snow chains on the tyres . They can claim Chris was putting them in all they like - matter of fact is they donā€™t have them and they never intended on using them. Common sense would be to keep them on for all snow roads but as his crappy little shorts have proved THEY ARE NOT ON THE TYRES. Iā€™m sorry for the kids and I donā€™t wish any form of harm to them at all in the slightest but those two parents deserve every ounce of whatā€™s coming for them if and when something goes wrong because THEY failed to put the chains on. And they will have to live with that mistake should anything materialise. They are an absolute disgrace, not only as parents but to the human race - selfish inconsiderate assholes
Without fail heā€™d have vlogged himself putting them on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looking at the requirements heā€™s not fit enough to hold a class 1 licence. They require a face to face medical and thereā€™s no way heā€™d pass that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.