The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The click bait vlogs seem to get the worst views recently so they are doing themselves no favours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I suppose a least it isn't a kid with their mouth wide open in the thumbnail, but I will never understand why they insist on having a super filtered and edited picture of her with a weird and unnatural look on her face. Which demographic is that supposed to appeal to? 🤢

Reactions: 25
Think they need to research what a panic attack is!! I have suffered from them and it is not anything like Sarah described that sounds more like anxiety! when I get panic attack I cannot breathe properly to the point I am on the floor gasping for air with a feeling as if I am drowning certainly would not be able to walk up a bloody mountain to see if road is ok - others I know have similar attacks, his deffo sounds like Anxiety
Here you go Sarah bit of research for you!
Panic and anxiety attacks both cause a rapid heart rate, shallow breathing, and a sense of distress. However, they typically differ in severity and cause. Panic attacks are often more intense and can occur with or without a trigger, while anxiety attacks are a response to a perceived threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
On one of Esme’s recent Instagram posts has lots of spelling mistakes. Artic/arctic vloger/vlogger tean/teen
Very simple spellings of words she has used often. How has she not picked up the spelling of vlogger or teen?
I think homeschooling can be amazing when done well. How can they not be concerned, especially if she does require extra support it’s so obvious she is not getting her needs met.
They say she hates reading, but if she is never encouraged and on top of that never writes either, just copy/paste she never will make any progress.
They just don’t seem bothered. Because the pressure is off now they no longer attend school.
In all fairness she does have dyslexia, but this just shows that she should be getting extra support and it's completely unfair on her and the rest of the kids to deny them a real education as they've been cruelly robbed of the chance to prosper to their full abilities. All of that so that their parents can fanny about on holidays doing nothing but sleeping in a van, waking up late, walking around in the dark and eating Lidl food.

Reactions: 23
They did like Zero research otherwise they would know that often ferries are used in Norway as normal roads. Idiots

Reactions: 20
They have nothing to vlog so they try to jazz it up with claiming Creepy had a panic attack. I'm sure he didn't have a panic attack, he was probably a bit nervous but of course they need to clickbait the heck out of it.

Reactions: 28
That creepy idiot drove his children to Norway to go to the Arctic Circle. They’re on a dangerous looking road, high up, no sides or railings and mother of the year Sarah Ingham is giggling away to her thirteen and seventeen year olds because Chris has tit himself, told them all he’s putting them in danger and left them parked in the middle of the road and had to leave the van because he’s panicking. He’s right down the end of the road and Sarah is sat in the van telling the camera it’s irrational fear and he’s not putting them in danger. She goes on to say it’s like when she was worrying that the van would slide into the water but it was never going to happen.

What the duck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced? When they saw cars and vans at the side of the road buried in snow on a previous vlog, they we’re laughing that people leave their cars parked at the sides of the road for the winter when in reality they could end up buried under there in an avalanche and I’ve seen a vlogger who’s van was almost blown into the water during the night so yes Sarah you can end up in the river. This “holiday” they’ve taken their children on is risky for adults so to risk the lives of their 5 children for views is disgusting. If he’s leaving them parked at the side of a dangerous road while he gets out to panic then Sarah needs to tell him to turn around and go home. duck knows how he’ll keep up with a winter convoy when he gets to the top. They’ll probably turn him around anyway when they see he’s risking his kids life. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
How does the only person licensed to drive the van panicking about driving the van factor into Sarah's 'we'll just turn around and drive home' emergency plan?

When they start clickbaiting crap like this, it just makes it obvious that it's another day where they've done very little.

Reactions: 35
That creepy idiot drove his children to Norway to go to the Arctic Circle. They’re on a dangerous looking road, high up, no sides or railings and mother of the year Sarah Ingham is giggling away to her thirteen and seventeen year olds because Chris has tit himself, told them all he’s putting them in danger and left them parked in the middle of the road and had to leave the van because he’s panicking. He’s right down the end of the road and Sarah is sat in the van telling the camera it’s irrational fear and he’s not putting them in danger. She goes on to say it’s like when she was worrying that the van would slide into the water but it was never going to happen.

What the duck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced? When they saw cars and vans at the side of the road buried in snow on a previous vlog, they we’re laughing that people leave their cars parked at the sides of the road for the winter when in reality they could end up buried under there in an avalanche and I’ve seen a vlogger who’s van was almost blown into the water during the night so yes Sarah you can end up in the river. This “holiday” they’ve taken their children on is risky for adults so to risk the lives of their 5 children for views is disgusting. If he’s leaving them parked at the side of a dangerous road while he gets out to panic then Sarah needs to tell him to turn around and go home. duck knows how he’ll keep up with a winter convoy when he gets to the top. They’ll probably turn him around anyway when they see he’s risking his kids life. 🙄
Absolutely! And she's there saying that everyone will be laughing at Creepy for having a panic attack! No one was laughing. Everyone watching would have just been shocked that you repeatedly pointed out to your children how terrifying the road was, how high up they were and how scary it was to have no barriers. They would have, in turn, become scared to death. Especially when they saw their Dad leave the van in fear. Parents are supposed to reassure their children in scary situations and play down their own fear, so that their children don't feel even worse. It is just shocking that they drove five children up that steep, icy road at all, when they are not securely strapped in.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Absolutely! And she's there saying that everyone will be laughing at Creepy for having a panic attack! No one was laughing. Everyone watching would have just been shocked that you repeatedly pointed out to your children how terrifying the road was, how high up they were and how scary it was to have no barriers. They would have, in turn, become scared to death. Especially when they saw their Dad leave the van in fear. Parents are supposed to reassure their children in scary situations and play down their own fear, so that their children don't feel even worse. It is just shocking that they drove five children up that steep, icy road at all, when they are not securely strapped in.
I really hope I'm wrong, but i have a really bad feeling about this trip. Like, really bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Chris said he felt he was putting them in danger?
(Not watching to confirm as not that fussed)
Might be the truest words he’s ever spoken!

Reactions: 29
I agree I have anxiety attacks and they’re nothing like a panic attack, anxiety for me is feeling like you’re extremely nervous you can feel like crying your heart beats fast and you feel out of control emotionally, shaky hands and the like.
Panic attacks are on a different level. I don’t even think he had an anxiety attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris wouldn’t know what a panic attack was even if it slapped him in the face and then it tattooed prick across his forehead.

• Haha
What the duck are these people on! The roads will only get worst and they’re so unprepared. Do they not get that the roads are hazardous if you’re inexperienced?
He has very little to no experience driving in those types of conditions. Driving on snowy city roads that have been treated is absolutely nothing like driving on snow-covered roadways at an elevation. An experienced driver wouldn't make the choice to take their family out for a pleasure drive if he wasn't 100% confident in his and his vehicle's ability to handle the conditions. He puts content over the safety of his children and stepdaughter. Simple.
---

I agree I have anxiety attacks and they’re nothing like a panic attack, anxiety for me is feeling like you’re extremely nervous you can feel like crying your heart beats fast and you feel out of control emotionally, shaky hands and the like.
Panic attacks are on a different level. I don’t even think he had an anxiety attack.
How a panic attack goes for me: vision becomes blurry, heart begins racing, breathing is difficult, hands and face go numb, mind races, hot or cold sweats, sometimes I'll throw up... all of this happens in an instant. It's not something that comes on slowly. People joke about panic attacks the same way they joke about having OCD because they like things tidy. It makes me crazy, because if you had either, you wouldn't use the term in such a flippant manner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally agree it annoyed me when she constantly kept saying a panic attack over and over, I get heart racing as if its going to explode, then I feel I cannot breathe and am gasping for air , and a burning feeling in chest happens instantly as you say, had paramedics out once for it didn't know at the time that is what it was but apparently I was having a panic attack that caused me to hyper ventilate as well never felt so scared in my entire life - horrible thing to suffer with :( - He just got a bit scared of the road and tbh with Sarah harping on no barriers we so high and god knows what else not suprised he got scared

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those poor kids must be terrified. The night before she’s panicking that the van might roll into the water and then they’re watching him flee the van because the road is dangerous. I guarantee that the van will breakdown any day now. The heating will stop working. Even the most experienced vanlifers doing this route end up with no heat, frozen pipes, vans breaking down. How will they keep 5 kids warm if the van breaks down in the middle of nowhere and the heating’s off?

I really hope I'm wrong, but i have a really bad feeling about this trip. Like, really bad.
They should turn around now. Any good mother would get them kids to an airport and fly home. Let him drive home. There’s not a chance I’d be driving further with a dick head who’s just fled the van and left his kids parked in the road.

He has very little to no experience driving in those types of conditions. Driving on snowy city roads that have been treated is absolutely nothing like driving on snow-covered roadways at an elevation. An experienced driver wouldn't make the choice to take their family out for a pleasure drive if he wasn't 100% confident in his and his vehicle's ability to handle the conditions. He puts content over the safety of his children and stepdaughter. Simple.
---

How a panic attack goes for me: vision becomes blurry, heart begins racing, breathing is difficult, hands and face go numb, mind races, hot or cold sweats, sometimes I'll throw up... all of this happens in an instant. It's not something that comes on slowly. People joke about panic attacks the same way they joke about having OCD because they like things tidy. It makes me crazy, because if you had either, you wouldn't use the term in such a flippant manner.
He was scared of the tractors in Cornwall so they stayed on a field most of the time to avoid driving so what possessed him to think he could handle driving the arctic circle?

• Heart
Just watching this gave me anxiety as I bloody knew he didn't have chains on his tyres!

If they are so set for life, why not do a cruise to Norway like Louise Pentland did!

I could never put my children's lives at risk like this.

sarah's bleeping fog horn voice ruining all serenity.

I truly hope they all get home safely. Much as I cannot abide Chris or Sarah... their children love them, and I could never wish parental death on any child. But my goodness, they seem to be trying to limit the lengths of their 'only one life'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Notice majority is filmed outside too, yet few weeks agao she was asking if people liked filming inside van the set up etc, no doubt she won't do that as they are like sardines in a tincan in there and more North they go the colder and harsher it will become

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.