The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t understand about them, they never do anything for the kids!
Whenever they leave the house it’s just to go shopping, they have unlimited time and (supposedly) unlimited resources, yet we’ve never seen them go to a zoo, a farm, a safari park, soft play, rock climbing, trampolining, go karting, laser quest, bowling, roller skating, mini golf … anything fun for kids at all!
Normal people plan most of their weekends and school holidays around this stuff, their life is one big weekend and yet - nothing!
It’s so weird!
And those poor kids must be sooooo bored!
So true! It's an argument hubby and I sometimes have at weekends - that family time needs to include things the little ones will enjoy and we might not. It isn't fair dragging them round shops buying tat or sitting in a van for hours on end. It doesn't always have to be expensive activities either - the park, the library, etc. Although they are "set for life'

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I did watch that blog ( yes I know 🙄) and those girls were literally shivering going into that floating hotel why didn’t they have their jackets on 🙄
And I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a mother more disinterested in their youngest child, Mila literally fell into the room 🙄
Screaming, gasping, Isla with her regular open mouthed silliness all of them acting like stupid idiots with that sauna, messing about in the dark? More screaming and mess 🙄
Shows just how crap they are as parents & really not showing us that they have really prepared for this trip either.

You’d have coats ready to get on before even getting out of the van - to see Jace in one of his normal tracksuits & Mila in a cheap fleece made me so sad. The girls should know now to put coats on without being reminded but the younger ones wouldn’t. Also Chris & Sarah both dunked into the water first & knew just how cold it was, why did they allow their girls to go in on normal swimwear? I don’t buy that they were having fun & didn’t vlog again that night, you could see how cold it was. They only had 2 hours in that little area before needing to go back to their rooms, they were probably all cold & tired.

I sadly think it’s a matter of when, not if, something happens to one of the kids medical wise. I’m not even sure they would vlog it either even if it did bring the views in - we’ve seen very little so far of any exploring just endless van travel.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So true! It's an argument hubby and I sometimes have at weekends - that family time needs to include things the little ones will enjoy and we might not. It isn't fair dragging them round shops buying tat or sitting in a van for hours on end. It doesn't always have to be expensive activities either - the park, the library, etc. Although they are "set for life'
Their attitude recently has been stuff the kids we are doing what we want but if anyone questions them they come up with that rubbish that ‘it’s educational’ 🙄
And what real vanlifers are in a hotel as soon as possible 🙄 just more proof that they hate it really

Why don’t they just admit that the van is useful to get to places and sleep in if they are stuck as they are not van lifers at all

Reactions: 21
Sarah is so immensely stupid. When Isla said that they were drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank she was referring to glacial melt. That the water dinosaurs drank became glaciers during the ice age & glaciers move so slowly that the water in Scandinavian dams now is glacial melt. It was liquid millions of years ago. Then it froze and millions of years later that ancient ice has moved far enough to be melt water. Her idiot mother made her usual bored face at anything Isla says then condescendingly remarked
"Yes yes. Very interesting fact Isla, we're walking on the same ground, breathing the same air & drinking the same water."

It's a travesty that none of those children go to school but in Isla's case it's a tragedy. She's the only one of them with any native intelligence, any real curiosity about the world. The only one who ever thinks to look up anything about the history, geography or culture of places they visit or who shows an any genuine sense of excitement when she learns something new.

She'd have thrived with decent educational guidance.

EDIT:
And there's black mould on that shower floor. Not that they'd notice. They probably have far worse at home.

1675421024950.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

This is why kids should not be posted online for all to see especially in next to nothing clothing. Especially these "fan" pages having pics of the kids

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's actually quite fitting they are always going somewhere ridiculously cold. The channel literally went cold overnight sometime around 2018 when Chris was discovered to be the absolute worst type of social pariah. You know, the type of social pariah that no matter what he does, he will NEVER be welcomed back anywhere. He could literally save a whole community from a gas explosion and yet he STILL wouldn't even be allowed to look through the window of any social norm.
It is also somewhat amusing that the night he spent in the humid Florida temperatures, grooming a vulnerable child, started a chain of events that sees him now dragging his pasty ass in a laughable "vanlife van" round some of the coldest, most picturesque and mysterious places on earth. That type of experience requires balance to be able to genuinely enjoy. The thrill of the once in a lifetime scenery and feelings but in the knowledge a warm bed, a hot shower, fresh clothing and a nutritious meal awaits after taking in the magic.

I am a committed Luciferian. Contrary to myth, children and animals are sacred. It is our absolute duty to protect the vulnerable. Bad things only happen when good people stand down and hope someone else takes care of it. We must endeavour (there's the correct usage of the word should any ifam be reading 🙄) to keep calling Mr and Mrs Ingham out until there is some shift for the better for they weans.
Unfortunately it's going to be a while til Sarah and Chris actually allow the shame they ARE feeling to take over completely. But I can promise you all, it will, and there will be no escaping it. In the end, each and every one of us is only answerable to our very own selves and everyone knows there is no harsher critic than our own inner monologue. The terrible twosome of regret and reproach. Sarah and Chris, although somewhat dim, are not in anyway immune. We see it in the lies they tell, the god awful way they are rearing those children. If they weren't aware they wouldn't lie so much. They wouldn't know how.
A tsunami of self loathing and a longing for absolution that will NEVER arrive is all Sarah and Chris have every waking minute.
I'm off to walk my precious sentient being for the second time today. Yes Sarah if you're reading, canines need walked, not just for exercise and elimination, but to "read" the daily pavements, connect with the news their friends and foes leave, pass on their own news and ramble about in their natural environments. Even though I have refractory Pernicious anaemia, acute asthma and an always active ED. I'm out roughly about five or six times a day with my wonderful best friend Rocco because I committed to him and his needs must be met before mine no matter what. Please do one thing, when you get back, if you love her, re-home Prinny. No one with a brain cell will get on your back about it. It's just not working out. Do it before she's too old to enjoy what she is damn well entitled to.

Sorry for the long post Tattlers. It's just wonderful to see all of you not giving up and looking away from these bits of weans and little unhappy Prinny in desperate need of help. Proud of you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Their attitude recently has been stuff the kids we are doing what we want but if anyone questions them they come up with that rubbish that ‘it’s educational’ 🙄
And what real vanlifers are in a hotel as soon as possible 🙄 just more proof that they hate it really

Why don’t they just admit that the van is useful to get to places and sleep in if they are stuck as they are not van lifers at all
Agreed when you look back on their channel as a
Whole yeah they liked travel but they liked luxury for example Disney at animal kingdom lodge and universal at cabana bay, they would go to Spain all inclusive and many more.
I don’t think they are set for life Chris has mentioned how cheap it is to eat out and have coffee with only Sarah and the littles because I believe chocochino are free or a minimal charge for little children.
They wanted to continue travelling but they don’t have the funds, they even complain about the petrol prices and tolls and Sarah tries to laugh it off as unimportant but if that’s the case why mention it at all ? The fact is that those expenses are a drop in the ocean compared to the usual family holidays that any family would take, the airfare for one child to somewhere like Orlando would more than cover the above especially when most take a holiday when the kids are off school.
They have to travel that way because they hate it at “home” they try to keep as busy as possible and then they’re bored again, why “home”. School if you’re never there it doesn’t make sense 🤷‍♀️.
The very fact that they bought a load of cheap crap to eat is proof enough that they’re doing it on a Shoestring. But they bought laptops you say well there is some ulterior motive for that because they only buy for the two small children as standard so there is definitely an angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Question for vanlifers
Do you decorate the drawer that contains the toaster with carpet
Has Chris Mingham started a trend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They know their channel is going down - so my thought is they decided to do #vanlife as they see it brings in a lot of views for people doing it, however these pair of idiots are not vanlifers and never will be yes they have a van but be honest its a right mess, not safe at all and if it was so cosy and fantastic they would use it for this so called wild vanlife they say they love, this time around they decided to stay in some quirky places on this trip , but that is the excuse they are using to get out of the van.

Oh just spotted this so there we go they do claim back fuel as well !!!

Why do we need to know about the fuel everyday oh ya so you can claim it back on tax.

The Ingham Family
13 hours ago
Because most that watch travel videos like this also like to know fuel costs. Its interesting. We certainly don't need to showcase it to be able to claim it back though. But thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's actually quite fitting they are always going somewhere ridiculously cold. The channel literally went cold overnight sometime around 2018 when Chris was discovered to be the absolute worst type of social pariah. You know, the type of social pariah that no matter what he does, he will NEVER be welcomed back anywhere. He could literally save a whole community from a gas explosion and yet he STILL wouldn't even be allowed to look through the window of any social norm.
It is also somewhat amusing that the night he spent in the humid Florida temperatures, grooming a vulnerable child, started a chain of events that sees him now dragging his pasty ass in a laughable "vanlife van" round some of the coldest, most picturesque and mysterious places on earth. That type of experience requires balance to be able to genuinely enjoy. The thrill of the once in a lifetime scenery and feelings but in the knowledge a warm bed, a hot shower, fresh clothing and a nutritious meal awaits after taking in the magic.

I am a committed Luciferian. Contrary to myth, children and animals are sacred. It is our absolute duty to protect the vulnerable. Bad things only happen when good people stand down and hope someone else takes care of it. We must endeavour (there's the correct usage of the word should any ifam be reading 🙄) to keep calling Mr and Mrs Ingham out until there is some shift for the better for they weans.
Unfortunately it's going to be a while til Sarah and Chris actually allow the shame they ARE feeling to take over completely. But I can promise you all, it will, and there will be no escaping it. In the end, each and every one of us is only answerable to our very own selves and everyone knows there is no harsher critic than our own inner monologue. The terrible twosome of regret and reproach. Sarah and Chris, although somewhat dim, are not in anyway immune. We see it in the lies they tell, the god awful way they are rearing those children. If they weren't aware they wouldn't lie so much. They wouldn't know how.
A tsunami of self loathing and a longing for absolution that will NEVER arrive is all Sarah and Chris have every waking minute.
I'm off to walk my precious sentient being for the second time today. Yes Sarah if you're reading, canines need walked, not just for exercise and elimination, but to "read" the daily pavements, connect with the news their friends and foes leave, pass on their own news and ramble about in their natural environments. Even though I have refractory Pernicious anaemia, acute asthma and an always active ED. I'm out roughly about five or six times a day with my wonderful best friend Rocco because I committed to him and his needs must be met before mine no matter what. Please do one thing, when you get back, if you love her, re-home Prinny. No one with a brain cell will get on your back about it. It's just not working out. Do it before she's too old to enjoy what she is damn well entitled to.

Sorry for the long post Tattlers. It's just wonderful to see all of you not giving up and looking away from these bits of weans and little unhappy Prinny in desperate need of help. Proud of you all.
Brilliant summary @Greenandgold (y)

This though " canines need walked, not just for exercise and elimination, but to "read" the daily pavements, connect with the news their friends and foes leave, pass on their own news and ramble about in their natural environments " has really touched me ❤ Next time I am out with my two 🐾🐾 I won't complain (to myself) when they stop to sniff 100 times and remember that they must read the news :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lazy said she wanted to have a bath when they checked into a hotel. It looked like their room just had a shower and not a bath, but I suppose that's what the hot tub was for. 🤢
I hope the hotel emptied and thoroughly disinfected the hot tub after they left.

Screaming and the usual over the top reaction to the hotel room, especially from Isla, but the girls weren't even staying in that room.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
They only like luxury when it’s gifted and they aren’t paying for it 😂

Reactions: 23
They really seemed to be trying to make out they were staying in luxury but it just looked like the kind of place that was basic but something a bit different. A couple might stay there for the novelty and because it's nice to be near the sea (although just a nice view will do me without the need to stay in a storage container). It looks like somewhere that would be more hassle than it's worth to stay with kids, especially having a bigger family. Hopefully it wasn't very busy at this time of year anyway because any other guests will have been disturbed continually by all the shouting and screaming. Imagine looking outside to see what is going on and seeing those lot running around in their swimming costumes, with Chris with his beanie on.

Reactions: 25
The last comment made me chuckle 🤣

Chris, no one with any serious plans to travel are watching your vlogs - it’s really laughable you think they are. This is the 3rd year now I think - accept that you haven’t and never will branch into the van life scene. I don’t think I’ve seen a single comment to confirm that anyone is watching for the reasons you think, those who do comment are the poor iFam unable to travel anywhere/do anything and the fans from the countries you travel within. Reminds me of the scene in mean girls where Gretchen is trying to make ‘fetch’ a thing but Regina knocks her back saying it’s never going to happen 🤣

Now there are some wonderful, genuine vanlifers vlogging who you could only dream of aspiring to be like on your own channel. Not that you are van lifers. You simply use the death trap van to go on holiday & using the van for convenience between destinations, getting airbnbs & hotels as soon as you are able to do so.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The last comment made me chuckle 🤣

Chris, no one with any serious plans to travel are watching your vlogs - it’s really laughable you think they are. This is the 3rd year now I think - accept that you haven’t and never will branch into the van life scene. I don’t think I’ve seen a single comment to confirm that anyone is watching for the reasons you think, those who do comment are the poor iFam unable to travel anywhere/do anything and the fans from the countries you travel within. Reminds me of the scene in mean girls where Gretchen is trying to make ‘fetch’ a thing but Regina knocks her back saying it’s never going to happen 🤣

Now there are some wonderful, genuine vanlifers vlogging who you could only dream of aspiring to be like on your own channel. Not that you are van lifers. You simply use the death trap van to go on holiday & using the van for convenience between destinations, getting airbnbs & hotels as soon as you are able to do so.
Worded that one pretty slyly. Don’t need to showcase it to be able to claim it back on tax, so either way, if that is the case then we don’t know half the tit the claim back.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sarah is so immensely stupid. When Isla said that they were drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank she was referring to glacial melt. That the water dinosaurs drank became glaciers during the ice age & glaciers move so slowly that the water in Scandinavian dams now is glacial melt. It was liquid millions of years ago. Then it froze and millions of years later that ancient ice has moved far enough to be melt water. Her idiot mother made her usual bored face at anything Isla says then condescendingly remarked
"Yes yes. Very interesting fact Isla, we're walking on the same ground, breathing the same air & drinking the same water."

It's a travesty that none of those children go to school but in Isla's case it's a tragedy. She's the only one of them with any native intelligence, any real curiosity about the world. The only one who ever thinks to look up anything about the history, geography or culture of places they visit or who shows an any genuine sense of excitement when she learns something new.

She'd have thrived with decent educational guidance.

EDIT:
And there's black mould on that shower floor. Not that they'd notice. They probably have far worse at home.

View attachment 1932321
Gosh that is such a silly comment to Isla. She’s so bloody passive aggressive, and THICK!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.