The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever they did with amazing ā€˜viewsā€™ certainly wasnā€™t a vlog, because their views are šŸ’©
will the vlog be late tonight or not existing. Inghams usually punish their fams for low views.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else make sense of this? šŸ¤£
I get the impression until they got there she'd never even heard of it.

When I was a teen I was texting a guy I knew (he was also my age Chris, it wasn't a creepy situation). Every time he wrote "of" he put "ov" and it really annoyed me until I had to say something. It was the days of trying to fit in the maximum amount possible in the one text so abbreviations and misspellings were used all the time, but this was just too far for me. His response was "I know but I like ov".

We just didn't talk anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Sarah šŸ‘Š been doing a bit of reading on here whilst being cosy in the van to add the best explain why you said Ozlo??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true! It's an argument hubby and I sometimes have at weekends - that family time needs to include things the little ones will enjoy and we might not. It isn't fair dragging them round shops buying tat or sitting in a van for hours on end. It doesn't always have to be expensive activities either - the park, the library, etc. Although they are "set for life'
Exactly.Whilst my husband worked i planned the summer holidays around the kids.It was their break and i wanted them to enjoy it ,and have memories to look back on when we couldn`t go away.Their days were full ,we were always outside doing something they enjoyed (so much so ,that one year it got to the last couple of days and one of my girls asked of they could have a day watching films/chilling at home:):)..Of course i was happy with whatever they wanted to do.It`s called putting your children first Lazy/creepy.It`s what most parents do. My kids were never bored and ate well and slept like logs.That`s called a routine inghams!
---

Sarah is so immensely stupid. When Isla said that they were drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank she was referring to glacial melt. That the water dinosaurs drank became glaciers during the ice age & glaciers move so slowly that the water in Scandinavian dams now is glacial melt. It was liquid millions of years ago. Then it froze and millions of years later that ancient ice has moved far enough to be melt water. Her idiot mother made her usual bored face at anything Isla says then condescendingly remarked
"Yes yes. Very interesting fact Isla, we're walking on the same ground, breathing the same air & drinking the same water."

It's a travesty that none of those children go to school but in Isla's case it's a tragedy. She's the only one of them with any native intelligence, any real curiosity about the world. The only one who ever thinks to look up anything about the history, geography or culture of places they visit or who shows an any genuine sense of excitement when she learns something new.

She'd have thrived with decent educational guidance.

EDIT:
And there's black mould on that shower floor. Not that they'd notice. They probably have far worse at home.

View attachment 1932321
Sarah is such a cold condescending c*w to her kids. :( And no way would any of mine be getting into that shower ,it`s disgusting!!
---

It's actually quite fitting they are always going somewhere ridiculously cold. The channel literally went cold overnight sometime around 2018 when Chris was discovered to be the absolute worst type of social pariah. You know, the type of social pariah that no matter what he does, he will NEVER be welcomed back anywhere. He could literally save a whole community from a gas explosion and yet he STILL wouldn't even be allowed to look through the window of any social norm.
It is also somewhat amusing that the night he spent in the humid Florida temperatures, grooming a vulnerable child, started a chain of events that sees him now dragging his pasty ass in a laughable "vanlife van" round some of the coldest, most picturesque and mysterious places on earth. That type of experience requires balance to be able to genuinely enjoy. The thrill of the once in a lifetime scenery and feelings but in the knowledge a warm bed, a hot shower, fresh clothing and a nutritious meal awaits after taking in the magic.

I am a committed Luciferian. Contrary to myth, children and animals are sacred. It is our absolute duty to protect the vulnerable. Bad things only happen when good people stand down and hope someone else takes care of it. We must endeavour (there's the correct usage of the word should any ifam be reading šŸ™„) to keep calling Mr and Mrs Ingham out until there is some shift for the better for they weans.
Unfortunately it's going to be a while til Sarah and Chris actually allow the shame they ARE feeling to take over completely. But I can promise you all, it will, and there will be no escaping it. In the end, each and every one of us is only answerable to our very own selves and everyone knows there is no harsher critic than our own inner monologue. The terrible twosome of regret and reproach. Sarah and Chris, although somewhat dim, are not in anyway immune. We see it in the lies they tell, the god awful way they are rearing those children. If they weren't aware they wouldn't lie so much. They wouldn't know how.
A tsunami of self loathing and a longing for absolution that will NEVER arrive is all Sarah and Chris have every waking minute.
I'm off to walk my precious sentient being for the second time today. Yes Sarah if you're reading, canines need walked, not just for exercise and elimination, but to "read" the daily pavements, connect with the news their friends and foes leave, pass on their own news and ramble about in their natural environments. Even though I have refractory Pernicious anaemia, acute asthma and an always active ED. I'm out roughly about five or six times a day with my wonderful best friend Rocco because I committed to him and his needs must be met before mine no matter what. Please do one thing, when you get back, if you love her, re-home Prinny. No one with a brain cell will get on your back about it. It's just not working out. Do it before she's too old to enjoy what she is damn well entitled to.

Sorry for the long post Tattlers. It's just wonderful to see all of you not giving up and looking away from these bits of weans and little unhappy Prinny in desperate need of help. Proud of you all.
Brilliant post.Agree with every word you`ve typed. x
---

Question for vanlifers
Do you decorate the drawer that contains the toaster with carpet
Has Chris Mingham started a trend
Oh Lordy ,don`t give Sarah new ideas to sell x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ozlo?! Wizard of Oz-loooow or what?

The only thing that's low are your standards n views my dear

Reactions: 12
Guess Creepy will be giddy with excitement if he got to use his tit shovel to dig them out šŸ¤£ Poor Isla, sheā€™s probably happy to get a breather from the van. Looks like she has bright red cheeks & with no hat on either - prepared my arse Sarah, you clearly havenā€™t a clue about how to keep any of your children protected properly from the elements
Sarah!! Where is her bl**dy hat?!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I was showing my husband the bit where Sarah humiliated poor Issy by saying she looked like Abbie from Dance Momā€™s. He was actually disgusted. He was equally disgusted at how amusing Esme and Isla thought it was. He then made a good point and said ā€œhow would those two like it if someone compared the ginger one to Cilla Black and the littlest to Alan Carrā€ I feel heart sorry for Isabelle at times

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More trying to flog Chinese wankets
Is she truly that dumb?(Ok i know the answer:)..Sarah ,your cheap tat and me wankets will NOT protect you or your kids in those temps!Hell i wouldn`t wear them in the Uk atm ,never mind in sub zero temps! I hope we`re not going to be subjected to those poor girls in various poses outside the sardine can of "dreams"...Smdh.

Reactions: 9
I was showing my husband the bit where Sarah humiliated poor Issy by saying she looked like Abbie from Dance Momā€™s. He was actually disgusted. He was equally disgusted at how amusing Esme and Isla thought it was. He then made a good point and said ā€œhow would those two like it if someone compared the ginger one to Cilla Black and the littlest to Alan Carrā€ I feel heart sorry for Isabelle at times
Irony is Izzy is the pretty one ! Itā€™s unlikely that the others will grow as tall as she is ! They donā€™t have her skin tone that tans as soon as she steps into the sun ! Her hair would be lovely if cared for correctly ! So there is no wonder lazy and the younger girls must envy her and probably always will so they mock her ! To be fair the girls are only following their obese vile mother and so are less to blame but I hope deep down Izzy knows that sheā€™s worth 1,000 of the mother she is so sadly loyal to !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s posted this afternoon on Insta about the vlog going up at 5pm - why do they still continue to keep that up because they know it rarely happens now. Itā€™s anytime after 5pm or not at all - they are an hour ahead as well so itā€™s not even like they can use that as an excuse šŸ˜‚ Beyond me they still donā€™t get the vlogs ready and scheduled to go live considering itā€™s their ā€˜jobā€™. Sheā€™s even responded to people on the insta posts in the last half hour.

Reactions: 13
I am very worried that Isabelle might end up with Depression :( She already seems like she is showing signs. She looks more down in recent vlogs and she isn't as talkative as she used to be and she doesn't get excited about things as much anymore. Her family humiliating her and making her feel bad isn't going to help her at all, in fact it will make her feel worse. If she does have Depression she most likely won't get the support she needs from her family, her parents can't even make sure she has an education or a routine, they definitely wouldn't give her support for her mental health. Unlike most teenagers she doesn't have a Teacher or a College Tutor to talk to about things. She's just stuck in a van day after day being bullied by her own parents as her siblings laugh about it or she's used as a free babysitter. I really do feel sorry for her :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.