The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not an age limit on saunas? There is in one I went to in the uk of minimum of 18. And where was jace and Mila?
Not really, from what I remember my cousins took me to one when I visited at age 7. I think the recommendation from pediatricians is like not before 4 or 6? But it's pretty normal in Scandinavian culture to go quite young. In the states I think most places require you to be 13 or 16 though.

Reactions: 8
Question to all the lovely people on tattle, would you yell MORON to your significant other?
Especially in front of your children
No, I never speak bad of my husband in-front of them, if he’s annoyed me to the point I want to call him a head, I tell him when they aren’t around. He did it to me once, called me something in front of them, so I pulled him aside and asked him not to do that again as I never ever do it it him, he hasn’t since, I’d like my kids to respect us not see we don’t respect each other and feed off that.

Reactions: 25
Question to all the lovely people on tattle, would you yell MORON to your significant other?
Especially in front of your children
12 and under shouldn’t really use them as they can regulate their own body temperatures. Most places near me you have to be 16 and over.

Reactions: 9
STAYING IN A FLOATING HOTEL ON THE OCEAN IN SWEDEN!

Day 1
Vlog begins with a fuel stop in Denmark. They’re totally empty and are on fuelsave diesel. Creepstopher spends 965kr. Lazy does the maths to convert to euros aka pounds - £114. twit in a hat tries to pay twice as he paid at the pump but went inside to pay again. Lazy calls him a moron. Driving. Repeat of the clip of them crossing over bridges from yesterday.

Toll. It was stressful. One of their cards has been through the washing machine. It works in the uk but it declined at the toll. The price went up to 450kr then 610. Creepstopher wants it converted to pounds - £53.24. Cackle. The bridge view was not worth £50. You don’t pay that going over the Humber. Driving.

Another toll. Moaning. 114€ this time. Cackle. Lazy says thank you to the machine. Driving. Time lapse of the traffic from a petrol station

Day 2
Creepstopher has decided to do a 2 day in 1 vlog. Yesterday they did a very lot of driving. They crossed into Sweden. Stooooooniiiiiin. They slept at a truck stop. They will stop at Gothenburg on the way back. They’re trying to get to the crazy cool snowy winter Arctic route up north at the top of Norway. It was a restful night. They’re planning to cross the border to Oslo but have one stop on the way. They did online searching as they don’t just want to stay in the van all the time on the trip. There are quirky weird and wonderful places to stay. A lot of places are closed in winter.

Driving. Lazy explains they decided to do a hotel booking. It’s nice to switch it up and stay in quirky places. Lazy wanted a hot bath. They’ve found a floating hotel on the ocean. The girls are doing schoolwork. Isla is excited because she’s found out that she’s drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank. Lazy has been over the most beautiful bridge she’s seen in her whole life. She shows the hotel and hopes for a sea view. Back in the van she moans about the cold. Creepstopher shows us a couple of islands in the distance and a few rocks. Crazy. He booked the hotel so Lazy doesn’t know what he booked. Lazy is excited to go ice swimming like her whale relatives.

The kids jump their way down the road. The girls look cold. Footage of the room. They walk into the room and Lazy says it’s so warm. Creepstopher will be on the sofa so Mila and Lazy can share the bed. The girls are next door. Their room is cute. Lazy eyes up the chocolates, which will probably mysteriously disappear later. Screeching from King Jace.

The rooms remind Lazy of beach huts. Lazy decides to put Mila in the cot tonight. She’s starting to sleep much better. King Jace approves because it’s a “cage bed”. King Jace is told he’s sleeping on the sofa. Lazy cannot get over the view of the sea from her bed. She can feel them moving. More room footage.

Lazy has never felt so relaxed, although she says that all the time. She watched a cute boat come in. She and Creepstopher got excited because they thought a duck was a seal. Cackling. Creepstopher said he’s falling over. If you sit still you can feel movement. It won’t make anyone feel ill. Esme doesn’t like travelling on board but feels fine. Creepstopher has had motion sickness on boats but isn’t worried. It’s a relaxing feeling. He is making a brew. King Jace and Mila have their favourite tv show on. They’re chilling for an hour. They have the key for the hot tub. It’s closed and out of season but they got the key. They will grab a couple of pizzas and then have a family games night.

Lazy and Creepstopher don’t usually get the pleasure of the girls but he went to the takeaway for chips and pizzas. They’ve come for the pizza. King Jace’s favourite is pineapple. Isabelle, Isla and Jace always choose Hawaiian pizza with pineapple as they love it.

The Inghams have come down to the floating deck. They have a private sauna as no other guests are at the hotel tonight. There are ocean views. Creepstopher tries to convince Lazy it will be easy going from the sauna to the sea. She is scared of the dark.

Creepstopher is getting in the sea. He dips his toe in and then runs off crying to call mummy. Isabelle and Esme decide not to get in the water. Isla says it’s not that bad but she doesn’t like the dark water. Lazy check out the drinks cabinet.

Creepstopher is getting in the water. This is the fourth time he’s tried. He gets in then jumps out and causes a tidal wave. He runs to the sauna. Cackling. He claims it felt good. Lazy doesn’t want to do it.

Screeching as Lazy makes her way it to the water. Even with her thick blubber she finds it difficult. She sounds like she’s pushing out another Baby Clickbait. She almost swears at one point. She jumps out and runs to the sauna, causing a tsunami and earthquake in the process. Esme screeches at Mummy that she did it. Creepstopher moans about the pain.

Esme and Isla want to get into the water. They’ve been psyching themselves up. Lazy says the fear of the dark made it worse for them. The girls don’t last long and Creepstopher cackles at them whilst following them to the sauna, where Isabelle has been sat living her best life this entire time whilst the rest of her family keep the locals awake. Lazy says it’s not cold but exhilarating.

Lazy and the girls are off to find the hot tub whilst Creepstopher finds the little two. She screeches that she can’t get the lid off the tub so Isabelle is left to do it. She screeches “Isabelle come on” as she stands filming her. Creepstopher has to come and help. There is no light. Isabelle comes back up the stairs from looking after King Jace and Mila. It’s so hot and burns your feet so back but it’s nice. They’re “at the top of a floating boat thing”. Lazy tells the girls they’re bloomin’ lucky.

It’s the next morning. They had so much fun and didn’t pick the camera up again. They had the best hotel experience they’ve ever had. They had the whole area to themselves. Lazy took King Jace and Mila’s costumes but it was too cold to go outside and the cold burnt your skin Lazy and Creepstopher took it in turns to sit with them in the room downstairs. They’re about to leave and get on the road. Lazy has hiccups from eating breakfast.

End of vlog

1675376159966.png
1675376309127.png
1675376796424.png

1675376914483.png
1675376289697.png
1675376354385.png
1675376425777.png

1675376151148.png
1675376456113.png
1675376478553.png
1675376543486.png
1675376569012.png
1675376600648.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Seriously Sarah what’s with that stupid fake laugh you’re doing 🤦‍♀️ and come on really that bridge is the best you’ve EVER seen in your life fgs women grow up ! What future have those poor children got being dragged around in your DPD van all cooped up like tin sardines they need a proper education not that I’m saying homeschooling is bad but those two clowns trying to educate those poor children is a joke !my heart breaks when I see mila just left to her own devices wondering around the room not a toy in sight 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 20
#271 Steamy Sarah wants an arctic roll but Chris said Norway, it’s too cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
To be honest it doesn't matter what she looks like in that photo, her husband thinks she's twenty years too old for his taste, you cannot Photoshop that away.
If I was married to Chris Ingham I would make myself look as old as possible. There is nothing, NOTHING that could ever convince me to touch that greasy gnome.
---

Another 2 day in 1 from the sounds of things. They didn’t go ice dipping then, it was a ladder into the sea from their room.

They let the middle two girls climb down a ladder and have a dunk into the freezing sea at night time, just when you think they couldn’t get any thicker/irresponsible & this is just the start of the cold days ahead. They could have experienced shock from the cold & fallen in. He was nowhere near Isla 😡
Absolutely speechless.
---

SO Here we go ? Lazy says she is a 14-16 and Izzy is a 12 ….. yeah we can see that ! 😒🤨 FFS !!!

The pic of her and isla with their gobs open as far as humanly possible ! Contorted faces ! 😒 isla did this seconds after her pathetic mother ! Say no more ! 😕

Photo of dance moms abbey whom lazy said yesterday looked like Izzy ! 🤔 someone deflecting we think ??? Lazy looks increasingly like a cross between a Russian shot putter and a fat farmer ! ( no offence to either of those ) 😬

They love van life but they like a change now and then ! Hence the hotel ! A CHANGE ? You only just started FFS ! Actual van lifers must want to kick them in the ballocks ! 😑
I really hate it when she puts Isabelle down. She is such a bloody mean girl. Imagine being jealous of your own daughter because your husband prefers teens.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
#271 The Inghams are in scandi, Chris is feeling randy, Sarah just wants candy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every statement of how lucky they are should be followed by a reminder of the experiences that the kids have been made to give up in order to have these 'amazing' travel experiences.

'You're so super lucky to be sitting in a hot tub on a floating hotel, Isla! Isn't this much better than going on the year 6 residential with your friends?'

'You got to jump into freezing Swedish water, Esme! Can you believe that some kids would rather be at school, starring in plays and having proper art lessons with kids and teachers who share their interest?'
Why does 'you are so lucky' always seem like a euphemism for ' we are so much better off than others'?
Maybe it's just the way they say it, but it always sounds a little condescending. 🤔
---

The way she spoke to Isla. Am I the only one who see that 😱
What did she say to Isla?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They had exclusive access to that area by looks of things, more convinced now it was gifted whether in part or fully gifted. Nearly £250 for 2 hours - this lot share drinks and meals when they have to pay their way, I can’t see them paying that at all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I follow an instagram account that highlights examples of the SadBeige trend (ie Sarah's "playroom", the littlest one's bedroom, Sarah's instagram filters), and this was one of the posts.

Screenshot_20230202-162831_Instagram.jpg

Remind you of anyone? She has no control of her husband, or her spending, or her appearance, or her health, or, most importantly, what strangers say about her and her family. Her attempt at latching on to SadBeige, and her overuse all of filters and photoshop, and posting it on the internet for all to see ~ it's all about trying to control what strangers think of her. All of her talk about not caring what the tattlers and h8rs are saying is a very obvious cover up for how she genuinely cannot bear to think about how they went from mostly popular and liked to predominantly despised.

SadBeige life for sad, empty Sarah 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
STAYING IN A FLOATING HOTEL ON THE OCEAN IN SWEDEN!

Day 1
Vlog begins with a fuel stop in Denmark. They’re totally empty and are on fuelsave diesel. Creepstopher spends 965kr. Lazy does the maths to convert to euros aka pounds - £114. twit in a hat tries to pay twice as he paid at the pump but went inside to pay again. Lazy calls him a moron. Driving. Repeat of the clip of them crossing over bridges from yesterday.

Toll. It was stressful. One of their cards has been through the washing machine. It works in the uk but it declined at the toll. The price went up to 450kr then 610. Creepstopher wants it converted to pounds - £53.24. Cackle. The bridge view was not worth £50. You don’t pay that going over the Humber. Driving.

Another toll. Moaning. 114€ this time. Cackle. Lazy says thank you to the machine. Driving. Time lapse of the traffic from a petrol station

Day 2
Creepstopher has decided to do a 2 day in 1 vlog. Yesterday they did a very lot of driving. They crossed into Sweden. Stooooooniiiiiin. They slept at a truck stop. They will stop at Gothenburg on the way back. They’re trying to get to the crazy cool snowy winter Arctic route up north at the top of Norway. It was a restful night. They’re planning to cross the border to Oslo but have one stop on the way. They did online searching as they don’t just want to stay in the van all the time on the trip. There are quirky weird and wonderful places to stay. A lot of places are closed in winter.

Driving. Lazy explains they decided to do a hotel booking. It’s nice to switch it up and stay in quirky places. Lazy wanted a hot bath. They’ve found a floating hotel on the ocean. The girls are doing schoolwork. Isla is excited because she’s found out that she’s drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank. Lazy has been over the most beautiful bridge she’s seen in her whole life. She shows the hotel and hopes for a sea view. Back in the van she moans about the cold. Creepstopher shows us a couple of islands in the distance and a few rocks. Crazy. He booked the hotel so Lazy doesn’t know what he booked. Lazy is excited to go ice swimming like her whale relatives.

The kids jump their way down the road. The girls look cold. Footage of the room. They walk into the room and Lazy says it’s so warm. Creepstopher will be on the sofa so Mila and Lazy can share the bed. The girls are next door. Their room is cute. Lazy eyes up the chocolates, which will probably mysteriously disappear later. Screeching from King Jace.

The rooms remind Lazy of beach huts. Lazy decides to put Mila in the cot tonight. She’s starting to sleep much better. King Jace approves because it’s a “cage bed”. King Jace is told he’s sleeping on the sofa. Lazy cannot get over the view of the sea from her bed. She can feel them moving. More room footage.

Lazy has never felt so relaxed, although she says that all the time. She watched a cute boat come in. She and Creepstopher got excited because they thought a duck was a seal. Cackling. Creepstopher said he’s falling over. If you sit still you can feel movement. It won’t make anyone feel ill. Esme doesn’t like travelling on board but feels fine. Creepstopher has had motion sickness on boats but isn’t worried. It’s a relaxing feeling. He is making a brew. King Jace and Mila have their favourite tv show on. They’re chilling for an hour. They have the key for the hot tub. It’s closed and out of season but they got the key. They will grab a couple of pizzas and then have a family games night.

Lazy and Creepstopher don’t usually get the pleasure of the girls but he went to the takeaway for chips and pizzas. They’ve come for the pizza. King Jace’s favourite is pineapple. Isabelle, Isla and Jace always choose Hawaiian pizza with pineapple as they love it.

The Inghams have come down to the floating deck. They have a private sauna as no other guests are at the hotel tonight. There are ocean views. Creepstopher tries to convince Lazy it will be easy going from the sauna to the sea. She is scared of the dark.

Creepstopher is getting in the sea. He dips his toe in and then runs off crying to call mummy. Isabelle and Esme decide not to get in the water. Isla says it’s not that bad but she doesn’t like the dark water. Lazy check out the drinks cabinet.

Creepstopher is getting in the water. This is the fourth time he’s tried. He gets in then jumps out and causes a tidal wave. He runs to the sauna. Cackling. He claims it felt good. Lazy doesn’t want to do it.

Screeching as Lazy makes her way it to the water. Even with her thick blubber she finds it difficult. She sounds like she’s pushing out another Baby Clickbait. She almost swears at one point. She jumps out and runs to the sauna, causing a tsunami and earthquake in the process. Esme screeches at Mummy that she did it. Creepstopher moans about the pain.

Esme and Isla want to get into the water. They’ve been psyching themselves up. Lazy says the fear of the dark made it worse for them. The girls don’t last long and Creepstopher cackles at them whilst following them to the sauna, where Isabelle has been sat living her best life this entire time whilst the rest of her family keep the locals awake. Lazy says it’s not cold but exhilarating.

Lazy and the girls are off to find the hot tub whilst Creepstopher finds the little two. She screeches that she can’t get the lid off the tub so Isabelle is left to do it. She screeches “Isabelle come on” as she stands filming her. Creepstopher has to come and help. There is no light. Isabelle comes back up the stairs from looking after King Jace and Mila. It’s so hot and burns your feet so back but it’s nice. They’re “at the top of a floating boat thing”. Lazy tells the girls they’re bloomin’ lucky.

It’s the next morning. They had so much fun and didn’t pick the camera up again. They had the best hotel experience they’ve ever had. They had the whole area to themselves. Lazy took King Jace and Mila’s costumes but it was too cold to go outside and the cold burnt your skin Lazy and Creepstopher took it in turns to sit with them in the room downstairs. They’re about to leave and get on the road. Lazy has hiccups from eating breakfast.

End of vlog

View attachment 1931261View attachment 1931269View attachment 1931321
View attachment 1931327View attachment 1931267View attachment 1931272View attachment 1931284
View attachment 1931259View attachment 1931292View attachment 1931295View attachment 1931308View attachment 1931310View attachment 1931311
Well she does have form for one big one little 👀 so it stands to reason that she has big tum little tum and big thigh little thigh, the question is does it run in the family with creepy having one big ⚽ and one little ⚽ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really love your comment and I absolutely agree with you. They have convinced themselves that anyone giving them any sort of criticism is a JEALOUS HATER. She continues to post pics of her like this on instagram to just fish for compliments and hit back at all the so called JEALOUS HATERS. Her ego definitely needs feeding daily doesn't it! What it will take for someone like her to step back and evaluate her ego. Does she even know what that is, that is the question to be?
Never ! It can’t happen as if she was ever honest with herself she would fall apart ! The more she lies to us lot she can continue to lie to herself whilst running away from reality ! If she let herself see who she truly has become and what she’s subjecting her children to she wouldn’t cope ! So instead carries on being an arrogant slob , using her children as her personal possessions rather than people in their own right. Not even talking about him because he’s a lost cause ! She had a chance but she fkd it up the wall and so any sympathy I would have had is saved purely for those girls now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
One thing they need to be careful of is the 90 day limit within the Schengen zone now that we have left. At the moment it states you can’t return within 180 days after spending 90 days there and it’s not consecutive either. So if they broke up their journey in Croatia (non Schengen in 2022) and still spent 90 days in total dotted around other countries within the zone they’d have to be away from for 180 days…
Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland are Schengen…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He leaves the fuel tank until it’s virtually empty. Who does that, especially with kids? You just don’t risk running out of fuel.

Why are they obsessed with how much tolls cost? Avoid some tolls for a better view, go off the beaten track. These are driving holidays, not van life.

They did so much “research” for this trip but booked the hotel that morning.

Again the baby doesn’t have a hat on. I don’t care if you’re out in the cold for a minute, put a hat on the baby.

Everything is so queue. They can’t pronounce cute.

They have Netflix so they have all that they need. On an adventure, the last thing you’d be thinking about is bloody TV. They are so dull.

They do no exploring, they go from tin can to hotel room on a driving tour.

In Norway and they get pizza and chips. Where is the enjoyment in trying new things?

Sitting in a sauna without a towel. Gross. They are so dirty. Bet they haven’t showered since they left the UK.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.