The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24k views - not even them pulling out all the stops and risking their kids lives are bringing in views

Reactions: 23
All I can say is TAKE OFF THAT BLOODY HAT!! When you go in the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Giving a baby and toddler flipping pizza and chips for their dinner???? Lazy swines. See they shared one pizza and one chips between them? May be wrong but I didn't watch the vlog.

Reactions: 14
They are really begging for more views now. Both Esme Chris and Sarah have been posting about that hotel. Normally their instagrams are silent

Reactions: 15
They are really begging for more views now. Both Esme Chris and Sarah have been posting about that hotel. Normally their instagrams are silent
We all know the IFAM hate vanlife travel vlogs. If they're only managing to get 24k at the start of the trip with something as exciting as a floating hotel, can you imagine how low the views will be in 2 weeks time when they've run out of food and are stuck in the middle of nowhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just curious does the mother have a learning disability?
No, but I do think if she was tested she would have quite a low IQ, same as with Chris.

They are just unpleasant, uneducated people who don't bother to even home educate their children because they put no value on education at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Bragging about being van lifers and having 2 big tellys in the van touring Scandinavia watching Netflix every night eating pizza and chips .😀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
No, but I do think of she was tested she would have quite a low IQ, same as with Chris.

They are just unpleasant, uneducated people who don't bother to even home educate their children because they put no value on education at all.
They're the type who think that they and their sprogs are so wonderful, so unique, so different, so talented that they will just sail through life when the reality is that they are painfully ordinary in all respects and have no skills.
Real life is going to hit the children hard because they are not famous or celebrities; All they've been is acts in a freak show.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
They are so out of touch with their audience. Most of the views will be kids who have to go to school everyday, how is it relatable to them? Sarah keeps screeching how lucky the girls are, ummm no your the lucky one who struck gold when Esme started crying with regard to a Mary Shortle doll one Christmas, however your luck ran out when Chris tried it on with a 16 year old. Those children are not lucky they are trapped by parents who exploit them daily. Throw as much money as you want at them Isabelle’s face says it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thread name suggestion - The Ingham Family #271: Exploring the Arctic In Ugg Boots: Norway Is This Going to End Well.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever I'm feeling bad about my parenting, they make me feel so much better. This week I haven't shoved my babies in a freezing, unsafe tin can and driven for days to get to the Arctic circle. Instead we have been to the zoo, the library and softplay - my wee ones have loved it. This trip isn't for the kids, it's for foghorn and Sir noncealot. I'm sure it's child cruelty.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Whenever I'm feeling bad about my parenting, they make me feel so much better. This week I haven't shoved my babies in a freezing, unsafe tin can and driven for days to get to the Arctic circle. Instead we have been to the zoo, the library and softplay - my wee ones have loved it. This trip isn't for the kids, it's for foghorn and Sir noncealot. I'm sure it's child cruelty.
This is what I don’t understand about them, they never do anything for the kids!
Whenever they leave the house it’s just to go shopping, they have unlimited time and (supposedly) unlimited resources, yet we’ve never seen them go to a zoo, a farm, a safari park, soft play, rock climbing, trampolining, go karting, laser quest, bowling, roller skating, mini golf … anything fun for kids at all!
Normal people plan most of their weekends and school holidays around this stuff, their life is one big weekend and yet - nothing!
It’s so weird!
And those poor kids must be sooooo bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
in Popbitch this week, could this be about Creepster
>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which British YouTuber should make certain they have the right visa for their next trip to the States? If future leisure visits go anywhere near as viral as their last one did, immigration officials are likely to have some pretty probing questions.​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
STAYING IN A FLOATING HOTEL ON THE OCEAN IN SWEDEN!

Day 1
Vlog begins with a fuel stop in Denmark. They’re totally empty and are on fuelsave diesel. Creepstopher spends 965kr. Lazy does the maths to convert to euros aka pounds - £114. twit in a hat tries to pay twice as he paid at the pump but went inside to pay again. Lazy calls him a moron. Driving. Repeat of the clip of them crossing over bridges from yesterday.

Toll. It was stressful. One of their cards has been through the washing machine. It works in the uk but it declined at the toll. The price went up to 450kr then 610. Creepstopher wants it converted to pounds - £53.24. Cackle. The bridge view was not worth £50. You don’t pay that going over the Humber. Driving.

Another toll. Moaning. 114€ this time. Cackle. Lazy says thank you to the machine. Driving. Time lapse of the traffic from a petrol station

Day 2
Creepstopher has decided to do a 2 day in 1 vlog. Yesterday they did a very lot of driving. They crossed into Sweden. Stooooooniiiiiin. They slept at a truck stop. They will stop at Gothenburg on the way back. They’re trying to get to the crazy cool snowy winter Arctic route up north at the top of Norway. It was a restful night. They’re planning to cross the border to Oslo but have one stop on the way. They did online searching as they don’t just want to stay in the van all the time on the trip. There are quirky weird and wonderful places to stay. A lot of places are closed in winter.

Driving. Lazy explains they decided to do a hotel booking. It’s nice to switch it up and stay in quirky places. Lazy wanted a hot bath. They’ve found a floating hotel on the ocean. The girls are doing schoolwork. Isla is excited because she’s found out that she’s drinking the same water the dinosaurs drank. Lazy has been over the most beautiful bridge she’s seen in her whole life. She shows the hotel and hopes for a sea view. Back in the van she moans about the cold. Creepstopher shows us a couple of islands in the distance and a few rocks. Crazy. He booked the hotel so Lazy doesn’t know what he booked. Lazy is excited to go ice swimming like her whale relatives.

The kids jump their way down the road. The girls look cold. Footage of the room. They walk into the room and Lazy says it’s so warm. Creepstopher will be on the sofa so Mila and Lazy can share the bed. The girls are next door. Their room is cute. Lazy eyes up the chocolates, which will probably mysteriously disappear later. Screeching from King Jace.

The rooms remind Lazy of beach huts. Lazy decides to put Mila in the cot tonight. She’s starting to sleep much better. King Jace approves because it’s a “cage bed”. King Jace is told he’s sleeping on the sofa. Lazy cannot get over the view of the sea from her bed. She can feel them moving. More room footage.

Lazy has never felt so relaxed, although she says that all the time. She watched a cute boat come in. She and Creepstopher got excited because they thought a duck was a seal. Cackling. Creepstopher said he’s falling over. If you sit still you can feel movement. It won’t make anyone feel ill. Esme doesn’t like travelling on board but feels fine. Creepstopher has had motion sickness on boats but isn’t worried. It’s a relaxing feeling. He is making a brew. King Jace and Mila have their favourite tv show on. They’re chilling for an hour. They have the key for the hot tub. It’s closed and out of season but they got the key. They will grab a couple of pizzas and then have a family games night.

Lazy and Creepstopher don’t usually get the pleasure of the girls but he went to the takeaway for chips and pizzas. They’ve come for the pizza. King Jace’s favourite is pineapple. Isabelle, Isla and Jace always choose Hawaiian pizza with pineapple as they love it.

The Inghams have come down to the floating deck. They have a private sauna as no other guests are at the hotel tonight. There are ocean views. Creepstopher tries to convince Lazy it will be easy going from the sauna to the sea. She is scared of the dark.

Creepstopher is getting in the sea. He dips his toe in and then runs off crying to call mummy. Isabelle and Esme decide not to get in the water. Isla says it’s not that bad but she doesn’t like the dark water. Lazy check out the drinks cabinet.

Creepstopher is getting in the water. This is the fourth time he’s tried. He gets in then jumps out and causes a tidal wave. He runs to the sauna. Cackling. He claims it felt good. Lazy doesn’t want to do it.

Screeching as Lazy makes her way it to the water. Even with her thick blubber she finds it difficult. She sounds like she’s pushing out another Baby Clickbait. She almost swears at one point. She jumps out and runs to the sauna, causing a tsunami and earthquake in the process. Esme screeches at Mummy that she did it. Creepstopher moans about the pain.

Esme and Isla want to get into the water. They’ve been psyching themselves up. Lazy says the fear of the dark made it worse for them. The girls don’t last long and Creepstopher cackles at them whilst following them to the sauna, where Isabelle has been sat living her best life this entire time whilst the rest of her family keep the locals awake. Lazy says it’s not cold but exhilarating.

Lazy and the girls are off to find the hot tub whilst Creepstopher finds the little two. She screeches that she can’t get the lid off the tub so Isabelle is left to do it. She screeches “Isabelle come on” as she stands filming her. Creepstopher has to come and help. There is no light. Isabelle comes back up the stairs from looking after King Jace and Mila. It’s so hot and burns your feet so back but it’s nice. They’re “at the top of a floating boat thing”. Lazy tells the girls they’re bloomin’ lucky.

It’s the next morning. They had so much fun and didn’t pick the camera up again. They had the best hotel experience they’ve ever had. They had the whole area to themselves. Lazy took King Jace and Mila’s costumes but it was too cold to go outside and the cold burnt your skin Lazy and Creepstopher took it in turns to sit with them in the room downstairs. They’re about to leave and get on the road. Lazy has hiccups from eating breakfast.

End of vlog

View attachment 1931261View attachment 1931269View attachment 1931321
View attachment 1931327View attachment 1931267View attachment 1931272View attachment 1931284
View attachment 1931259View attachment 1931292View attachment 1931295View attachment 1931308View attachment 1931310View attachment 1931311
I did watch that blog ( yes I know 🙄) and those girls were literally shivering going into that floating hotel why didn’t they have their jackets on 🙄
And I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a mother more disinterested in their youngest child, Mila literally fell into the room 🙄
Screaming, gasping, Isla with her regular open mouthed silliness all of them acting like stupid idiots with that sauna, messing about in the dark? More screaming and mess 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.