The Ingham Family #270 Sarah Ingham - making a house a home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen comments from people who want van life ideas, only poor deluded ifam, so it’s funny he thinks this content is going out to van lifers even funnier he thinks he’s a van lifer 😂 whole channel is just a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On Sarahs Instagram
Guess Creepy will be giddy with excitement if he got to use his tit shovel to dig them out 🤣 Poor Isla, she’s probably happy to get a breather from the van. Looks like she has bright red cheeks & with no hat on either - prepared my arse Sarah, you clearly haven’t a clue about how to keep any of your children protected properly from the elements 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe they bought Isla that coat that she was saying felt too tight

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ozlo?! Seriously for people that allegedly do ‘lots’ of research she can’t spell the name of the the Capital correctly, are the off to zweden next?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s Ozlo?
B6A16043-7A59-4A80-83A5-99C7F4731EEF.jpeg

She really is thick as mince!! See you at 5pm, that will be shining bright, when was the last time they actually uploaded on time at 5pm? They’re lucky if then manage it once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My husband is going to Oslo for work in a couple of weeks, glad the Minghams will be long gone by then.

Reactions: 13
Where’s Ozlo?View attachment 1932880

She really is thick as mince!! See you at 5pm, that will be shining bright, when was the last time they actually uploaded on time at 5pm? They’re lucky if then manage it once a week.
Not only are they going to the fictional land of Oz, er I mean Ozlo, they're also having an eic adventure? Do they mean epic?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is it that every day their latest vlog is going to be epic, amazing, the best ever, yet it never is???? Dull and dishwater these lot are.

Reactions: 28
If ever there was a pictorial example of how bad family vlogging is then this must be it ! Choose ANY of their recent pics ( far too many to trawl through them ) and compare them to these PRE ‘ SUCCESS’ photos ! Because if living their “ BEST LIFE “ means getting fat and arrogant then okay they won ! Because all I see is a family who once looked like a regular run of the mill healthy happy family ( taking aside the fact for a moment that creepy Chris was always that way we , the public didn’t know about him ) everything else has been a GIGANTIC change for the worse ! They are now the image of GREED AND GLUTTONY ! Everything is bigger now - their egos , their home , their bodies, their debt !

Oh yeah that’s an amazing Advert for selling your soul and your children’s privacy ! What right do they have to decide it’s okay to make their innocent children a public commodity for their own need for ‘ fame ‘ and money ?!

The problem is all these pictures show is the external damage ! The real damage is what’s happening to them mentally and physically and the final cost of that will come much later and sadly as almost always it will be the children that pay that price through no fault of their own.

SO SAD !

When most people bring children into the world they spend the rest of their lives trying to make those children’s lives as safe and healthy & happy as possible. From what I see the Inghams and so many like them see it as an opportunity to make money from them. How family vlogging isn’t illegal yet I don’t know. I have a feeling that one day those families will be what people look back on with so much shame and say how did society allow it. The biggest ever social experiment gone wrong !

😔

Attachments

• Sad
When you think you've seen and heard everything with these idiots, then you get Ozlo. Is she really that thick or is she trolling us?

Isabelle has no interest in being there but has no choice, the little two probably don't understand what's happening and they've got Esme and Isla on board by a new laptop and the promise of snow.

• Sad
If ever there was a pictorial example of how bad family vlogging is then this must be it ! Choose ANY of their recent pics ( far too many to trawl through them ) and compare them to these PRE ‘ SUCCESS’ photos ! Because if living their “ BEST LIFE “ means getting fat and arrogant then okay they won ! Because all I see is a family who once looked like a regular run of the mill healthy happy family ( taking aside the fact for a moment that creepy Chris was always that way we , the public didn’t know about him ) everything else has been a GIGANTIC change for the worse ! They are now the image of GREED AND GLUTTONY ! Everything is bigger now - their egos , their home , their bodies, their debt !

Oh yeah that’s an amazing Advert for selling your soul and your children’s privacy ! What right do they have to decide it’s okay to make their innocent children a public commodity for their own need for ‘ fame ‘ and money ?!

The problem is all these pictures show is the external damage ! The real damage is what’s happening to them mentally and physically and the final cost of that will come much later and sadly as almost always it will be the children that pay that price through no fault of their own.

SO SAD !

When most people bring children into the world they spend the rest of their lives trying to make those children’s lives as safe and healthy & happy as possible. From what I see the Inghams and so many like them see it as an opportunity to make money from them. How family vlogging isn’t illegal yet I don’t know. I have a feeling that one day those families will be what people look back on with so much shame and say how did society allow it. The biggest ever social experiment gone wrong !

😔
They day they put a ban on filming and exposing every single moment of a child’s life to social media can’t come too soon

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It makes me soooo angry that this woman thinks she is able to teach 5 kids or supervise their education. She is lazy, she is ignorant, she doesn't study, she has no wish to study about learning methods and theories, she doesn't use the huge amount of "holidays" to, at least, make the world a big classroom for her children. Same thing for the beanie idiot, he's as stupid as she is. I can't cope with the fact the they are giving no chance for those innocent children to develope and thrive and it makes me even angrier that the ahtorities does nothing about it. "Ozlo" wtf

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.