The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they are walking to the "playdate" Sarah says in the background "I want to go and take the airplanes to the park". So that's what they probably did instead of playdate.

Reactions: 18
Jace still pinching Milas ears and with a ridiculous tight ponytail 🙄

ETA he’s actually pinching both ears 🤨
I don't condone violence but man I can't wait for the day that Mila is big enough and aware enough to wallop that boy. Might do him a bit of good to have a consequence for a change.

Exactly
Mila was innocently wandering about and Sarah was calling her a ‘renegade’ they are such horrible parents they make me sick
That could almost be cute when talking about a toddler on the move, IF they weren't so awful to her all the time otherwise. Poor sweet girl.

Reactions: 19
How do these make you feel ? Genuine Question. Because I’m a cross between revulsion and rage! 🤢
I hate them THAT much ! Look at lazys balloon head ! She called it her “ little meatball “ recently ! Nothing little about you other than the size of your brain witch !!!
Poor prinny ! 🥲

FAST FORWARD a few years ! I know people compare him ( THE BOY ) to Dhamer and I 100% see that but I’m hoping he returns to his roots instead !
Same! Both repulsed by them and raging that they can sit there smiling as if they’re normal decent humans. They’re anything but. A n, his fat ignorant wife, and their oddball demon of a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Nail makeover” is their 13 year old painting her own nails with what looks like tip-ex. Why can’t they treat the girls to a day at the nail salon? Isabelle and Esmé could have gotten a nice acrylic Christmas set for the holidays and Isla some sparkly gel. I genuinely think if I ever bumped into this lot in public I’d buy them a coffee each and ask where their bucket was for a £10 note. They look homeless.

Reactions: 26
Jace still pinching Milas ears and with a ridiculous tight ponytail 🙄

ETA he’s actually pinching both ears 🤨
He needs to be taught to keep his hands to himself. She is not an object he can use to self sooth. I hate that he is not given boundaries.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He needs to be taught to keep his hands to himself. She is not an object he can use to self sooth. I hate that he is not given boundaries.
Exactly, he’s being allowed to touch people as he pleases to soothe himself, Mila has made it clear before she doesn’t like it, so why let it continue, now she just stands there and accepts it, so what’s that teaching her, someone is allowed to touch you even if you don’t like it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I though Sarah had another brother as well?
Yes she does he got a prison sentence a few years ago for interfering with children. She used to visit him and I think she helped him out with money. The sex offending is rife in the Sarah Dixon family.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
“Nail makeover” is their 13 year old painting her own nails with what looks like tip-ex. Why can’t they treat the girls to a day at the nail salon? Isabelle and Esmé could have gotten a nice acrylic Christmas set for the holidays and Isla some sparkly gel. I genuinely think if I ever bumped into this lot in public I’d buy them a coffee each and ask where their bucket was for a £10 note. They look homeless.
I'd never get a 13 year old acrylic nails. They caise untold harm to your real nail bed. Also they can cause awful injuries if you snap one off doing something like tobboganning down a hill or climbing ropes. Both of which Esme is fond of doing.

What would have been beneficial is sending them for a proper manicure and pedicure. Perhaps even spring for mini facials. Teach them how to groom themselves and purchase a few quality products recommended by the salon instead of all the worthless tat that filled their lounge.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know who gifted them the Spider-Man hair accessories?
I think she showed it on the vlog. Cannot be certain as I only skimmed through

She calls everybody else weird, but it is ok for them to exhibit a mug with a foul word on it. That’s not weird it’s just totally disgusting but that’s them all over. again it is one rule for them and one rule for everybody else and they have no morals

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What I really like is that although it turned out it wasn't actually a big bald patch, he will be bothered that people even thought it was since he's so insecure about the hair loss that he does have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sarah, poor Mila’s ears have gone all wonky and sticky-outy. For the love of God, stop letting Jace use them as fidgets. Maybe they can still be shaped back?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Exactly
Mila was innocently wandering about and Sarah was calling her a ‘renegade’ they are such horrible parents they make me sick
I suggest they actually get a dictionary and look the word ’Renegade’ up , Mila is in no way, shape or form acting like a ‘Renegade’ 🤦‍♀️. The pair of them use various words that they’ve clearly heard somewhere vaguely before, without actually knowing what the meaning of the word is !!! That’s how thick they both are 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Given Chris’s supposed ocd then how the hell is that even been left in that way. Additionally you’d expect Isabelle at the very least to clean up and suggest to the others they don’t leave it like that.
Chris doesn’t have OCD because that house is not constantly spotlessly clean, he just seemed to be OCD about how often he hoovers!
Those girls are old enough to tidy up, wash up etc but they’re all just lazy!

Jace is such a brat, he should be told No! He is not sweet or kind, constantly pulling on the baby's ears, he is actually damaging them, if you look at pictures of her from months ago, her ears are sticking out a lot more now, he is damaging the ear cartilage.
Terrible parents.
Isla needs to be told to stop acting like an overgrown toddler, its disgraceful her parents encourage it.
I find Isla so irritating, she’s regressed so much and the fact she gets enjoyment from playing with toys for a 3 year old should surely be a concern for the parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Sorry to say but because of their lack of parenting, they have turned Jace into a vile little boy. He demands and gets exactly what he wants (same as Chris), he is extremely spoilt, he's rude. Did anyone else see him stamp on Esmes head on Christmas day and Sarah laughing at him? He was jumping all over Isabelles head too. Would Sarah have laughed if he had broken Isabelles glasses? Actually she probably would. Why does Sarah think that is acceptable behaviour. That said, Sarah should have told Isla off too for pulling Mila off of Isabelle, then jumping on Isabelles legs. Isla is too heavy to go jumping on people like that. She's old enough to know it's wrong too. What would have happened if she jumped on Isabelle and broke her legs? I know a lot of you feel sad for Isla, and I to an extent do too, however, her behaviour is getting quite bad. She drags Mila around, she shoves her out the way, and did anyone notice with the prawns, Isla picked one up, licked it pulled a face then put it back in the packet. Every time anyone else in the household is mentioned, Isla tries to get herself involved. Sarah said Mila was sat in her highchair so Isla ran across the room and started being silly with Mila, yet as soon as Sarah started playing that whack a mole game, Isla was straight there interfering and getting involved. I get she wants attention, but she is going the wrong way about it. When Sarah was on about baths and Isla said she's excited to play with the bath toys, I mean really?

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.