The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not saying this because I hate him, I genuinely believe it’s a fungal (yeast) infection lol
He’s had it for a while, should get treatment for it
Probably just needs a cream like eumovate but they don’t really tend to worry about self care.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The new girl who Creepy is trying to impress must be vegetarian....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey @Neck lace I was sorry to hear that Prince William snapped you off Harry’s neck before he pushed him into a dog bowl 🙈😂😂😂
Don't worry, that wasn't me! Thankfully, that was another neck lace. I am the cross shaped neck lace that Creepy used to wear on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The RV is still showing as for sale ;)

I cannot believe they left a 13 & 10yo girl at home in a small village whilst they f*cked off to Meadowhall for however long they would have been gone 😡 I really hope that Izzy was actually at home because that is neglectful - the 13yo perhaps but she shouldn’t be left responsible for Isla - anything could happen. If they were all off on ‘adventures’ does that mean the girls rode to the village shop again?

I’m also guessing someone’s been in touch (possibly the HV as it’s primary school application time until the end of the month as nothing seems to be going on with the girls anymore) with the sharing of home learning resources for Jace. There is no fooling anyone Sarah, you can show it to the camera all you like but you claim to have been trying with him for months now & he’s still not retaining the basics. The few minutes you do these things for vlogging content is nowhere near enough.

She said Chris wears dentures 😂😂😂
I’ve thought that for a long time with his front teeth 🤣

• Haha
Oh yes....

He has abandoned me now though. I'm heart broken. I was replaced by the jigsaw piece neck lace. But I think that she has been abandoned by him now too...
His loss…..

He wore one of Lazy’s teeth around his neck for a while didn’t he, or was that a whales tooth 🐳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even hate watch the ingham freaks anymore, they make me feel sick but I had a look at yesterday’s absolute borefest, you can actually smell those two through the screen, looks like the ugly pervert( those fingernails🤢) View attachment 1859274View attachment 1859275View attachment 1859277trying to run his fingers through her rotten grimy hair got them stuck in the matts 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
EFFIN STATE OF THAT PAIR of greasy , grimy , sweaty , bloated greedy ugly trampy pieces of tit ! How the Fk can anyone watch these absolute stinking scuffs and call them influencers ? Yeah if you want to be influenced on how to eat yourself to death and stink a room out from lack of soap and water. They are so obviously miserable as hell! They can scream they are living their best lives as much as they like ! Stevie wonder could see they are a pair of heart disease chasing slugs who are so obsessed with trying to prove their haters wrong they are chucking any money they may have had down the drain and manically jumping from one idea to the next on how they can lie their way through to avoid anyone catching up with them until they can next run off again ! YOU SAD PATHETIC LOSERS ! I’d rather live in a basement or a Swiss jail cell than be either of you. Lie to yourselves and us all you like , deep down you both know that you have destroyed any future you had or your kids ! The ifam see happy holidays and ‘ making memories ‘ I see misery and overindulged mania to hide the depression ! You pair deserve it but your kids ? SHAME ON YOU BOTH !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.