The Ingham Family #266 Jingle Bells, creepy smells, screeching all the way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t like this family at all but to show viewers the kids are at home on their own at times is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 34
What is the red rash around Creepy's nose? It's around the edge of his nose where it meets his face. I can't look at him without feeling the ick!
Im not saying this because I hate him, I genuinely believe it’s a fungal (yeast) infection lol
He’s had it for a while, should get treatment for it

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They let it slip didn’t they when they said the last time they were in ikea Isla sent a pic of her doing a
handstand on the sofa good job she didn’t fall awkwardly with no one home, they’ve given up on the older girls let’s be honest it’s all Jace now and he has zero personality so their channel became 💩

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I bet they pretended Isabelle was going out and so were Esme and Isla but they all stayed at home together.
Isabelle looked like she was wearing comfy at home clothes and hadn't done her hair which she would have done if she was meeting friends.
Lazy wasn't sure if Isabelle was staying out for one night or two. If Isabelle was actually staying out, Lazy, who controls every aspect of Izzy's life, would know the exact whens and wheres.

They've been reading on here, how we say they never do anything separately so today they pretended they do.
No-one was having an 'adventure' though, the girls were at home and Creepy and Lazy took the little two to IKEA.

I was wondering how long it would take Isla to perch on Mila's wooden standing stool thing.

Reactions: 33
Donuts and bubble tea for dinner.
Isla is looking porky in this picture…..just like her mummy! But what do you expect when they don’t care about the kids eating crap and actually not burning anything off by sitting around and not being active 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Donuts and bubble tea for dinner.
LOL I haven't even resorted to this level and I've been working 15 hour days. It's really not hard to cook a meal, and I say that as someone lucky to be at home ten hours a day, including sleep. Admittedly, I'll give my nephews and godkids sugary treats occasionally (like if I'm babysitting while parents are out on a Saturday or a holiday) but only after they've had a meal that included protein, carbs, healthy fat, and vegetables. I'm by no means a health-nut but do want them to grow up to be their best selves and part of that is making sure they get the nutrition and sleep they need. Isn't that parenting 101? (disclaimer: don't have kids, don't really want kids, but love my bebes and so was willing to do some research and work. Took a couple hours at most).

There's literally services that do most of the work for you, if you're "set for life" enough to afford them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just catching up. That RV, keep dreaming Creepy 🤣 The only RV this scruffy lot could afford will be the Removals Van when they can't pay the mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ex BF is live on TT answering Ingham related questions 👀
Again 🤣 ill have a look but she didnt have much new to say last time.

Lolling at dave wanting to change his last night after it came out about chris

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone from here behind the ChrisIngham account that went in just before she ended the live?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.