Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
I just realised what you meant. Yes, you're right. He used a pan scrubber! 🤮

What did he say when he was washing her feet and she was talking about her "little Peppa Pig trotters"? At first I thought it sounded like he was looking forward to having a pasty when he gets home (😂)....but it might have been something about looking after her, when he gets home, and something about being 36. Not too sure. 🤷‍♀️

Happy Birthday Anni1312 🥳🍾

Hope you have a lovely day. Shame about sharing it with Big Saz but don’t worry, you also share your birthday with some other internationally famous superstars.....Dick van Dyke....Christopher Plummer.....Taylor Swift.....and....wait for it.......Mr Tom Delonge!!! 🤣😘
Yes my English is not always the best specially when I don’t remember how it actually went down.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Have the Inghams ever done a
‘POW - we’ve moved house to the biggest Primark in the galaxy’ vlog? As it would be their kind of content and I’m shocked if they haven’t.
They'd have to pay for parking to live there so I doubt the cheapskates ever would 😏 Biggest B&M or Home Bargains though... POW

• Haha
Reactions: 7

nattis

VIP Member
it’s been removed already by the looks of things - which means they’ve probably got someone keeping an eye because of emails coming in 🤣
no I still see it. but that is on my laptop. on my phone I don't get the possibilities to go to reviews.

Reactions: 6

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry but did Creepy say it was arctic night there.

Last edited:

joelleforest

Is EP still following creepy?? I looked and couldn’t see a follow. Maybe I’m typing in their username wrong

CwtchyCoo

My greatest crimbo gift this year is... I hope whoever is looking after the house turns the heating up full and doesnt turn it back off and:devilish: they get a massive bill they can't afford
I hope for all of that and that they've brought their pet cat who has an insatiable appetite and a sensitive stomach and that the cat finds Prinny's chub roll stash.

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
View attachment 1801804Esmè looks homeless.
Isla’s scarf and beanie look as if they were made to fit a 3 year old.
Everyone’s faces so cold that they’re bright red.
And everyone one of them look as if they’ve not brushed their hair before entering the Disney park?! Nice and scruffy, good job Inghams. The only family able to pull off looking homeless in Disney.
Who is the other girl? If she’s not a minghams who loves their life online then perhaps her face should have been blurred.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I’m on pay as you go electric and gas meters and may as well just sit on the app topping up the gas meter during this cold snap but I’d still rather die of hypothermia than be used as content as a recipient of their performative charity
I feel your pain my place was a student house before so I got it cheap because long story short it needed doors changing and a complete clean and paint job. The meters were already there and I just got used to them and never changed my supply back I quite liked not having bills if I’m honest.
Before I used to top up twenty and it would last the week as I’m out a lot now it’s like they should have a link directly to my bank 😂. That said when I hear what other friends and family’s direct debits are I don’t feel quite so bad because I do only pay what I use so there is that.

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Felt sorry for Isabelle - she was desperate for that tshirt in the shop, Chris ignored her and then after they left, he started going on about how he wanted to go back and get himself stuff 😡 If he did go back, I hope they got Izzy what she wanted as well, she’s earnt them enough cash over the years but not even that - at 17, she should have access to her own money and if she’s not working, at least give the girl a reasonable allowance!
Lazy had probably sent something simmilar off to Santa. Like a plain pink one

• Haha