Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
I was gonna write I cant believe that vlog but yeah I can actually. She actually left all her kids (I know creepy was there but 5 kids) on the car deck so she can run up and grab all the best seats. Then had the nerve to complain about a school trips noise when her son makes the noise of 30 all by himself. The bit with the diesel made my head hurt. If it was 130 pounds empty in the uk but 120 euros with 30 left on the range then it was just about cheaper in France. These 2 idiots are home schooling and still think euros are pounds. Cue yet more moaning about the cost of diesel, tolls, toilets, food, the weather. Its like it was their first trip to France and disney. They are a complete and utter joke. Funnily enough was talking to a lady the other week who travels a lot especially to America and she said you no longer needed vaccination to go there. Not sure how true that is but if so what you waiting for lazy
Over 18's still need to be vaccinated to enter the US, they can keep pretending that's the reason they can't go.

Reactions: 5

joelleforest

Why does it say she has a story but when you click it says unavailable?
I’m blocked (lol) so I can’t look…but that font isn’t an Instagram font, unless you have different settings on? Seems weird to me.

I commented something unsupportive on her Baby and Me account, and the next day I was blocked on her personal account, but never on her BNM account. Weirdddddd.

Lynx

VIP Member
They have something fun planned for Friday from what they said in yesterdays vlog. Big reach here as it’s probably something extremely boring but I do wonder if they are going to drive along to Paultons Park for Peppa Pig World whilst they are down south? Or another theme park for Xmas experience on their way home.
I wondered if they were going to Lapland UK.

hayley

VIP Member
Not sticking up for them/issy, but even though im always cold i also cant wear too many layers on top as i tend to overheat and i can pass out. Im in a cold country atm, will get to minus 14°c tonight, but i went out earlier in minus 7°c in just a t-shirt and coat undone, and felt warm, although i wasnt just standing around either

spookycat

Chatty Member
It is Emse she’s holding. Photo was uploaded 24th June 2009 so Esme would have been just days old, such crap cameras back then can’t see she’s a redhead.
ah yes, that’s more likely. I thought Esme was 2008 and had more hair than that as a baby for some reason!

I stand corrected :)

Reactions: 4