The Ingham Family #264 The Bibbidi-bobbidi-doodoo edition đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @mags
1671142666137.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are on holiday and having a tit time. First Jace a cat diarrhoeas all over the bedroom floor of the Cornish Air Bnb, then Chris someone smears Mila's poo on the bathroom wall of their David Crockett cabin.
- On a visit to Cornwall they went to the Eden Project (likely gifted), several beaches, poured cereal into the air bnb toilet and got a fry up. Oh and Chris dyed his hair.
- The Inghams are currently at Disneyland Paris for the week (until Friday) and Sarah, Esme and Isla are wearing huge, hideous bows on their heads whilst they walk around the park.
- @Nannycaff met Sarah and the bogey hanging from her nose at Disneyland, and kindly reported back to us. Sarah (when she wasn't watching the Radfords on her phone) spent most of the time bragging about the 14 countries (plus Greece) countries they went to in the van this year, didn't look thrilled at the mention of Orlando, thinks the covid jab is unnecessary, showed no affection towards her children and her true size is most likely 22-24
- Sarah wants to go to New York for Christmas to celebrate her 40th in three years time. Might be a little difficult for Chris though as the age of consent is 17.
- The Disneyland trip is all about Jace and Chris and Sarah do not care what rides Isla wants to do. Mila has looked miserable for most of the trip.
- Ponce Chris met fellow ponce Noel Radford at Disneyland. The meeting (which took 5 years to arrange) was not filmed but the Chavfords were seen in the background of footage. The Chavfords tried to cancel the meeting but Sarah insisted they rearrange for an hour later. Look out for Sarah's fat bowling ball head on the next series of However Many Kids and Counting.
- Sarah bought Jace the same Toy Story toys she bought him 3 years ago. The others are probably in the garage of doom, covered in mice teeth marks.

Hi Steve 👋 I wonder what you'd look like with one of those bows on your head. We haven't seen you in a while. Could you make an appearance on camera at Christmas? Ta.

Thank you @Nannycaff. I heard MI5 are recruiting and you'd be perfect for the job.
1671141225540.png
1671141239037.png
1671141258054.png
1671141976118.png

1671141623682.png
1671142113963.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I knew about the cereal, but did he really dye his hair in the AirBnB as well?! The mess that hair dye leaves behind is awful. Imagine doing that in someone else's house? They're absolutely feral.

Reactions: 29
Izzy doesn't look happy at all. She is that age where she shouldn't be around her mum and dad all the time. Just imagine if their next trip she says that she doesn't want to go. Would love to know what family life is like away from the camera

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I knew about the cereal, but did he really dye his hair in the AirBnB as well?! The mess that hair dye leaves behind is awful. Imagine doing that in someone else's house? They're absolutely feral.
They said they let the air b&b host know about the cat tit. Maybe he got his hair dye on the carpet and they think they can cover by saying a cat did it? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Noel, who got a 13 year old girl pregnant when he was 18/19, being worried about another man who has a sexual interest in young teenagers featured in his vlogs. Don't worry Noel, YouTube is on your side, not ours....😔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Izzy: “We don’t really eat salad”
Sarah: “I LuV sAlaD”

Someones getting their phone taken off them later for saying thatđŸ€Ą

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Izzy: “We don’t really eat salad”
Sarah: “I LuV sAlaD”

Someones getting their phone taken off them later for saying thatđŸ€Ą

In this instance, Lazy is correct. Funds are tight and Lazy will take whatever value protein source she can find to maintain her size 14-24 physique. Maggot salmon salad is high on the menu

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 22.57.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
In this instance, Lazy is correct. Funds are tight and Lazy will take whatever value protein source she can find to maintain her size 14-24 physique. Maggot salmon salad is high on the menu

View attachment 1810330
I bloody love this! It was before my time so tell me, was it pointed out by them on the vlog before she ate this or did you fabulous tattlers spot it after?? Please tell me that she ate it! Bet she felt sick AF reading up on tattle that day!!!

Another well done to @Nannycaff excellent work!!

Reactions: 11
THE ELEVATOR DROPPED.. | TERRIFIED IN THE TOWER OF TERROR! VLOGMAS DAY 15

Creepstopher is so excited. Today is about smashing big rides. Walking into the park is magical and his favourite part. It’s almost too cold for him to talk but perfect. They’re heading to Disney Studios, where Lazy always has a better day. They have a dinner reservation tonight. Walking.

Jace and Mila are in the buggy. He is eating an apple but she isn’t eating anything. They’re in Creepstopher’s favourite land - Ratatouille Land. No idea why though as they have their own Miceatouille Land at home. They’re doing Ratatouille and RC Racer first. The smells of food are insane. As Mila and Jace are in good moods they’re doing RC Racer first as they can’t go on it. The queue is racetrack themed so Creepstopher races through it, almost knocking Isla over in the process, she screams but he doesn’t care. Then he barges past Esme and says he’s in the lead. He turns around and says he’s too tired. The girls don’t look impressed. When they get on the ride he brags about how good it was. Then he goes on it with Lazy, using a parent switch. They get on the front row alone as the other two seats are broken.

Footage of the park. The Inghams are in the ratatouille ride queue but it’s broken down. Footage of Mila. Lazy tells Jace to give her a hug so he does. Isla then hugs her. Creepstopher hugs her. Jace gives her another hug. Then Lazy picks her up. Lazy tries to understand the French tannoy announcement but looks confused. Creepstopher think the man said “long time break”. They leave the queue but then it starts working again so they rejoin it. They get the cute brown mouse. Blurry ride footage that looks like it was filmed in the 1970s. Jace is sat next to Lazy for optimum filming opportunities.

The Inghams headed to Tower of Terror but it was a 40 minute wait and they have a show starting in 40 minutes. If it ran over a bit they’d miss the show. They have come inside for burgers for their teas. They’re chuldren’s meals as they have a reservation for dinner.

The Inghams walk into Tower of Terror. Lazy says this is a mistake. Mila is asleep so they’re going to the later viewing of the magic show. Footage in the queue. Ride footage. Lazy cackles at her chuldren screaming.

The Inghams are heading into the magic show. Footage of the show. Lazy says Mila was saying bye to Mickey but they didn’t film it on the camera as it was dying. More footage of the park.

Whilst the girls are on the Avengers ride, Jace and Mila have a treat from the Disney shop. Jace screams at the marshmallow kebab. He gets his own but Mila has to share with Lazy. Jace smiles and screeches at this news. Lazy tells Jace to taste it and he says it’s good. They have a parent switch for the Tower of Terror. The girls come running back as there was only a five minute queue. Lazy gives Esme and Isla marshmallow kebabs of their own and Isla starts screaming. Isabelle doesn’t want hers and looks awkward/embarrassed, handing it back to Lazy so Creepstopher can eat it.

Walking. Footage of the park. They bounced to the Disney park for a show, then bounced to the van to get to the hotel for their dinner reservation. It’s insanely gorgeous. Creepstopher shows us where everything is. The reception area is insanely Christmassy. If you’re looking for festive vibes, you cannot beat the David Crockett ranch. It’s the most Christmassy feeling warm magical hotel you could stay at at Disney. The park is a five minute drive away. The other hotels are at the park but it’s nice to get away from it.

Creepstopher tells us the buffet prices. The David Crockett buffet is cheaper than the Sequoia one. There is a much smaller choice but there’s enough. Isabelle says they don’t really eat salad but Lazy says she loves salad. Lazy has chicken with paprika, salmon crumble, a potato thing and something she doesn’t know what they are. They’re like dough but weird. She thinks Isla’s like gnocchi and Isla tells her it is. She got three radishes but ate them on the way back. Is that a pig flying past? Footage of Mila rubbing food all over her head as Lazy cackles and asks why. Jace is sat on Isabelle’s lap eating a corn on the cob. They left by baby wipes in the van.

Lazy squeals at Mila and asks what she has. Jace suddenly screams and shoves a bucket of Toy Story figures at the camera. He got the same bucket of toys in 2019 as @joelleforest pointed out earlier but they’re likely in the garage of doom with mummy mouse gifting them to her latest litter of pups for Christmas. Jace demands Lazy open the bucket. Mila also has a bucket of Disney Princess toys. Jace throws the rubbish on the floor. Esme and Isla are loving playing with the princesses. They bought them because the girls wanted to buy them.

Lazy filmed a clip a couple of days ago that wasn’t included in the vlog. She wants it included in the vlog as it was gifted. She is pleased they get to do princesses all over again, although Isla still likes princesses. More screaming from Jace. Esme and Isla play with dolls for hours.

Back to a couple of days ago. All the chuldren have been sent Christmas Eve boxes. She has a discount code and free delivery at the end of the vlog. Jace screams that he manages to open his box. Screaming at all the sweets inside. Less of a Christmas Eve box and more of a sweet selection box. The biscuits are for Santa but they won’t survive until the morning with Jace about. The boxes are from Sealed with Love and contain biscuits, a candy cane, reindeer food, chocolate brownie, border biscuits, a snap band, marshmallows, two small Santa chocolates, maltesers reindeer, Cadbury hot chocolate sachet, two paper straws, a small notebook and a pencil. Isabelle and Esme got the ultimate box which contains all of the above plus bath bombs, mini candles, fluffy socks, a bag of little robins and face masks. Lazy reminds us she loves supporting small businesses.

End of vlog

The salad Lazy loves:
1671147805973.png
1671147834444.png

Absolutely disgusting. That is enough for the whole family, let alone a toddler with a stomach the size of his clenched fist. food must still be in his oesophagus waiting to enter his stomach as he goes to bed.
1671148659131.png

1671147921762.png
1671148030193.png
1671148146338.png
1671148276249.png
1671148418054.png

1671148437200.png
1671148953538.png
1671149011418.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
BC933DCC-5410-42E8-A2FA-F291A585D91B.png
So tell me why Isabelle has recently followed an Instagram page dedicated to baby names

Is the lazy one pregnant and Isabelle is having to follow the Instagram page because us basement prisoners are known to check the following’s of Noncey & Lazy đŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1810512So tell me why Isabelle has recently followed an Instagram page dedicated to baby names

Is the lazy one pregnant and Isabelle is having to follow the Instagram page because us basement prisoners are known to check the following’s of Noncey & Lazy đŸ€”
Maybe, but my 21 year old stepdaughter, who is nowhere near having a baby any time soon, but follows a lot of baby instagram accounts, and has pinterest boards dedicated to baby clothes, names etc. Could just be age-appropriate interest. Hopefully, anyway 😬

I am just laughing my head off over the fact that this lady does name consultations, and has a bunch of names that look like someone dropped a bag of Scrabble tiles. Welcome to the world, little Behrnleighh SoomattrĂš Ohlyviah Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1810512So tell me why Isabelle has recently followed an Instagram page dedicated to baby names

Without a doubt baby number 6 is on its way! She always gives him what he wants. Plus it’s an excuse for her to eat even more.
Newsflash you weirdos, no amount of babies is going to save your channel, freaks!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As promised I refuse to watch this shut show anymore and rely on @thegreencow and everyone here round up.
100% Izzy has eating issues. 100%.
Lazy, please please please stop filming her, go home and get professional help 😞
She has lost weight in a way that’s not healthy (Lazys words), refuses any kinds of sweet, even though she previously didn’t, has a love for chewing gum and looks upset when offered sweets.
As a person who had an ED as a teen these are massive red flags and putting my hatred for these fuckers aside, I truly hope they read this and get her some help.
Vlogging needs to exclude Isabelle too, to take any pressure off her (preferably it would cease permanently if I had my way!). This is a situation that’s far more serious than either of the parents realise and honestly because of how serious it is, if it was my child with their money, I’d be going home and paying whatever was needed to go private for professional help.
It is extremely extremely worrying and I’d we as viewers into what they allow us to see can spot an obvious problem, why can’t they??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Maybe Izzy's finally going to tell them all go to duck, get offline, change her name, and start living for herself. (Wishful thinking)

Reactions: 23
I have so many issues with the latest vlog.
1. Why did Sarah make such a big deal about buying and giving sweets to Isabelle and then saying “I knew you wouldn’t want them” “you’re not hungry”. It seems like she’s either bullying Isabelle over her potential food issue, or enabling it.
2. They got children’s meals because “they wanted to be hungry for dinner”. What is that teaching the children (one already seeming to have an eating disorder)? That if you want a meal for dinner, you can’t have a meal for lunch? Brilliant parenting.
3. If the above statement of “they wanted to be hungry for dinner” was true, and not that they can’t afford it, they literally had a buffet meal for dinner, meaning you can CHOOSE what you put on your plate. They didn’t have to be hungry for anything, if someone was still full from lunch, they could only put small amounts on their dinner plate. Tight (toad) arses.
3. When Mila was in a mess at dinner, Sarah laughed and said that Creepy asked where the baby wipes were, and she said they were still in the van. So does that mean that Mila and Jace have gone all day without being wiped clean? Does that mean Mila has been sat in the same dirty nappy all day? Who doesn’t carry baby wipes with them everywhere when they have a baby? I have 4 children in nappies (3 of age, one older child with special needs) and I have baby wipes in my glove box, boot, hand bag, changing bag, under my pram and under my child’s wheelchair. I’m constantly wiping mucky hands, faces and doing nappy changes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As promised I refuse to watch this shut show anymore and rely on @thegreencow and everyone here round up.
Same here. I just can't bring myself to watch. The poor children are suffering and it seems like the only things that will stop Sarah and Chris vlogging is either a tragedy, (although I suspect they would vlog it and backlash would be so great they would have to stop for a while) or the views dropping so low they can no longer afford it. The worst part is I genuinely believe the views dropping would be more upsetting for Sarah and Chris than a tragedy involving one the children. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
1. Why did Sarah make such a big deal about buying and giving sweets to Isabelle and then saying “I knew you wouldn’t want them” “you’re not hungry”. It seems like she’s either bullying Isabelle over her potential food issue, or enabling it.
Lazy will be loving all the speculation so she's feeding us trolls too. Why else would you not keep those kinds of moments private, if you knew people had concerns and would (understandably) be triggered?

That's why she's a "fattyboombatty". She is a terrible, terrible mother and has all the compassion and sensitivity of that tit-smeared door. ("Hold the door", Lazy! IYKYK 😉)

PS Chuffed to get the thread title....it's like Christmas came early. Thanks guys! 😊)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.