Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Didn't they say they were going there yesterday? The irony of that lot rocking up at the Eden Project - an educational charity concerned with ecological issues - is just off the charts.
Anyone informed them of their error yet?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1793577
You know, i was thinking about how i said that Chris Ingham reminds me of a trainspotter, but after some reconsideration, i think this is who is he actually reminds me of. How this character randomly popped into my head, i will never know 🤣🤣🤣
I thought of Simon the king of hobbies from Fist Of Fun with his weak lemon drink, the hair line especially

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

nattis

VIP Member
Issy’s vlog not even reaching 6k views after 24 hours proves how irrelevant this family are. She was supposed to be their breadwinner and she can’t even pull in the views.
47 hours 52 minutes or something like that. The videos on the other channels goes up at 6pm so it do not take all their amazing viewers away from the main channel at launch time so still says 1 day.

mags

VIP Member
Is this webcam replayable? Would love to see them unedited
Unfortunately not! There is another webcam on the other side of the beach which can be replayed but it's not clear enough to properly make people out.

Last edited:

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I just realised what you meant. Yes, you're right. He used a pan scrubber! 🤮

What did he say when he was washing her feet and she was talking about her "little Peppa Pig trotters"? At first I thought it sounded like he was looking forward to having a pasty when he gets home (😂)....but it might have been something about looking after her, when he gets home, and something about being 36. Not too sure. 🤷‍♀️

Happy Birthday Anni1312 🥳🍾

Hope you have a lovely day. Shame about sharing it with Big Saz but don’t worry, you also share your birthday with some other internationally famous superstars.....Dick van Dyke....Christopher Plummer.....Taylor Swift.....and....wait for it.......Mr Tom Delonge!!! 🤣😘
Happy birthday 🎂

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
I’ve had the misfortune of being recorded in a shop and when I asked for it to be removed I was told no and, I don’t mean as I was just passing, it was a deliberately recorded video which I’m now being targeted for locally.
Blimey. That sounds terrible. I can't abide having my privacy invaded in any way.

• Wow

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Have the Inghams ever done a
‘POW - we’ve moved house to the biggest Primark in the galaxy’ vlog? As it would be their kind of content and I’m shocked if they haven’t.

• Haha

Foxyfoxy328

The eden project was offering free tickets to NHS and blue light card holders 5-8 Dec (not sure if that’s already been mentioned)

nattis

VIP Member
Sealedwithlove is about to get their emailboxes filled of something they don't want.