Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michanson

Chatty Member
This isn’t really relevant to the Inghams, but it’s so cold in my bedroom I’m wearing a jumper to bed! I really need to start using a hot water bottle or electric blanket. I wonder if the Inghams have left their heating on?

Reactions: 9

Ruth1983

VIP Member
How far behind the the twatfords film? I’ve ne st watched them but looked on their page and it says they are in New York?!?

I dont think i have ever seen them meet anyone!
The characters are to old for creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

whatamess123

VIP Member
They are there Mon-Fri from sounds of things & it looks like they are travelling home Saturday - thank god they are staying in one of the Disney hotels though. Mila looks unwell and was snotty when she was drinking her little hot chocolate :(

With the Radfords there as well, is there any chance this has been gifted in some form because that seems a long time/lot of money for those two to want to spend out

I bet he shit himself when all that was taking place - oh to have been there and witnessed it 🤣
Pity they didn`t keep him!!!

Reactions: 8

mags

VIP Member
I've not looked at her Insta. Do we know that they actually slept in the van overnight? I wouldn't put it past them but could she just be trolling us perhaps? Mila might've just been napping whilst out and about....or maybe that's just wishful thinking... 🥶

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I wondered if they were going to Lapland UK.
I’m sure someone suggested this on an insta post and she looked to book but it was sold out - could have managed to get some though

Views are staying low - no one wants the travel vlogs, Chris really needs to put the lid on all his travelling dreams. I wonder what the hidden video is?

Attachments

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Agree.Mine is currently set at 18 ,and it`s bl**dy freezing.I`d say thanks to the neglect of the windows in our property ,we`re probably feeling it as much as those poor kids are right now.Have sealed the gaps in my windows (does nothing really) ,had to cave with the c/h as i still can`t feel my fngers or toes!Can you imagine waking up in his pathetic "revamped" van? Smh.
Try spray foam with a nozzle for the gaps it expands and really stops any draughts x

100%

‘Your most attractive, I wish I could have kept you like this forever’ ??? Wow… what a covert insult.
Reply you are not most attractive I wish you had pissed off forever, I don’t covert my insults 😂

Web30

VIP Member
Isn't that Cars one a ride that you can get sprayed with water on? I thought Jace hated getting splashed...or did I make that up?

Hope you didn't get wet and cold @Nannycaff but that lot could probably do with a hose down!
Yer it looks like the cars tram tour ride. Didnt they try to get a reaction from him last time and it failed 🤣 just isabelle pushing him to say he was scared

slmapg

VIP Member
I mean not everyone leaves a review immediately after they visited somewhere. I know I don’t.
I know, just seems coincidental that’s all. I’ll be honest, wouldn’t put it past some here to do that, just to make them look even more shit, if that’s possible.

The person may not have posted it on the day he was there either.
I know, just seems coincidental. Everywhere they go suddenly a review mentioning people that could be them pops up.