Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
From Eden Facebook page. Any guesses to who he met??
Unfortunately my visit was somewhat marred by a family going around videoing their entire visit. I'm surprised Eden allow this. They were all very loud and had no respect for other visitors. Very disappointing when that is going to be my one-and-only visit. I spoke to a member of staff to ask if they allow such extensive filming but they said it was quiet so wasn't a problem. The site is lovely, but we were unable to really enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Nannycaff

Just watched the
Nannycaff, we need an update ❤
1st part of blog. She totally lied about it being a 25 minute wait. There was hardly any queue. Roughly 10 mins. Well, i started up a conversation with her. She asked if I had been before and I said I was a regular but my favourite park was Disneyland California although Orlando is my most visited one. She didn’t look impressed with that 🙁. She said that they had been there a few times, so I asked if she was going back but she said not until the restrictions are lifted. In her opinio. and it’s only her opinion that the jab is as unnecessary. She then asked how I got there and I said I had flown. She then informed me that they travel everywhere by van and in the summer they had visited 14 countries. Even added that they had driven to Greece. I replied that there was no way I could do that and she asked me why. I told her I had lived in a mobile home , a big one for 3 months after I split with my husband and it was cold and just awful. I said I loved my home comforts. I asked her if they liked it and she said we love it don’t we girls and like little puppets they agreed. Earlier in the chat she said they were there until Friday . After the chat about the van thing it was time to get on the ride. They are completely different if camera. Even her voice is different. Jace was acting like a normal little one. I noticed on the vlog he completely changed. As I said before the 2 girls were really nice and polite. They didn’t interrupt the conversation in anyway. No juicy gossip but I was being good as the 3 kids were there and listening. She only asked me how I got there so she could tell me about the 14 countries and Greece she had driven to, so obviously Greece isn’t one of the 14. I didn’t see Creepy, Isabelle or Mila.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

PeachyJam

Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.
It's just music group. She's 17, not 11. They have already restricted her life so much and stopped her from growing up, they don't need to do any more of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I always wonder like yesterday why on earth Isabelle can not go into that T-shirt shop at 17 year of age and buy something with her very own debit card instead of begging but being clearly to scared to say out right I want this T-shirt … she has had her own channel and has worked on the main channel for years so she must have income sitting somewhere!!!

Then I remember that Chris & Sarah Ingham are her parents and have STOLEN and spent all their children’s rightful share of all the channels income.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Nannycaff

Didn’t overhear anything. All 4 of them were very quiet. She just offered Esme to share her coffee. I will add something on the new post which I thought was hilarious.
Whilst I was queuing I was absolutely sure Sarah had a big white booger hanging from her left nostril. All of a sudden Esme looked at her, burst out laughing, whispered something to her and whipped out her phone to take a picture. The next minute lazy wiped her nose with the back of her hand and then put the hand in her pocket. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

charlotte_98

Noels prob took one look at 13 year old esme and thought, why isnt she a mother yet (to far??)
One was pregnant with her first baby at 13, the other at 13 is waiting for Santa to deliver her a la la loopsie doll.
Extreme opposite ends of the scale. Both failed by parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Felt sorry for Isabelle - she was desperate for that tshirt in the shop, Chris ignored her and then after they left, he started going on about how he wanted to go back and get himself stuff 😡 If he did go back, I hope they got Izzy what she wanted as well, she’s earnt them enough cash over the years but not even that - at 17, she should have access to her own money and if she’s not working, at least give the girl a reasonable allowance!

• Sad
Reactions: 58

Nannycaff

you did not just put in there for fun that you were now living in your parents basement but was allowed out for a few days? just a subtile hint to Tattle.

dear Tattle friends I am back now after doing some hard time in Jail today. I brought about 25 off my friends to spare some of my tattler friends. They were a little confused about the fact that they may have gotten a free trip to Switzerland though.
But I was so good so they let us out after a few hours. I was a little scared cause the polise had called me like crazy 4 times the last 24 hours before I went in.
There was so much more I could have said. I was laying in bed thinking to myself why didn’t I say that. I think the surprise at seeing gave me a senior moment. I am nearly 70. Sorry tattlers 😥😥

• Heart
Reactions: 57

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Let's take a moment to appreciate @Nannycaff who had to endure Sarah talking complete shite and trying to brag about visiting 14 countries (with a groomer). Hope you managed to enjoy the rest of your time Mingham free!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah Ingham :- ‘we don’t want a big meals at lunch - we’ve a reservation for dinner tonight’

Sarah Ingham, in next breath and with pure panic in her voice :- ‘where’s all the chips gone’

Sarah Ingham, not pausing for breath :- ‘these are children's meals, but the burgers are a good size’

GIVE ME STRENGTH - IF SHE WANTS A BURGER (and all the kids chips) SHE WILL HAVE A BURGER AND ALL THE KIDS CHIPS.

🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Right someone is going to have to point me to the nearest airport to Cornwall. Clearly the local diet is unbelievable. I mean, just look at the difference it’s made to Lazy. From obese to a slim figure in 3-4 days 😮😮😮

I’ll be invisible by Tuesday

28FCE1CE-4F35-49F2-A8D8-0EAFE34CBAF4.png
33ECD684-FB92-406C-8EE1-79651F440F70.png

D89FCB0D-1950-4E05-9D35-3624FF39D058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Nannycaff

I have to ask, are the dinky dot iddy biddy kids actually as tiny as she makes them out to be?
Absolutely not. They are average height. Well the 3 I saw were. Her chins weren’t average though. Both of them were rather large and flabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 52