Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kstep

VIP Member
OK am I going mad lol early when I was at the hospital was flicking through Instagram and sure there was a rant from lazy stood outside the cabin. So thought would watch that when home but know its not there did she delete?

Reactions: 4

nattis

VIP Member
Why does it say she has a story but when you click it says unavailable? but probably thi one that Kate put in a post. Never saw that one. so may have deleted it.
Latest on Sarah's IG!
1670747607819.png

I’m blocked (lol) so I can’t look…but that font isn’t an Instagram font, unless you have different settings on? Seems weird to me.

I commented something unsupportive on her Baby and Me account, and the next day I was blocked on her personal account, but never on her BNM account. Weirdddddd.
it is from Instagram. I get the same thing.

nattis

VIP Member
View attachment 1801804Esmè looks homeless.
Isla’s scarf and beanie look as if they were made to fit a 3 year old.
Everyone’s faces so cold that they’re bright red.
And everyone one of them look as if they’ve not brushed their hair before entering the Disney park?! Nice and scruffy, good job Inghams. The only family able to pull off looking homeless in Disney.
hmm are theese two pictures of the same person

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
I watch a few vloggers doing vlogmas, and I have to say, this lot have the most boring vlogmas ever. Nothing Christmassy or festive about it at all. Others I've watched have been prepping for Christmas, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, decorating the tree, having family over for festive get togethers. This lot. Nothing! Christmas Market, see Nothing apart from Chris drinking mulled wine or Sarah stuffing her face with yet more food.
I like Family Fun Pack's Christmas videos, they don't do Vlogmas but they do nice family Christmas videos including an annual Christmas song with all their kids singing together and playing instruments. They are also grateful on Christmas day, they seem like a lovely family. The Inghams Christmas vlogs are like watching paint dry, they just do the same things they do all year in vlogs with the odd Christmas decoration and advent calendars thrown in.

Elizabeth 1964

Primark knock offs, no idea what Izzy has on her feet but doubt there are anything branded for the set for lifers. Jace’s boots are from Asda, Mila with some new cheap boots too. Plenty money for tat and to buy £800 coffee machines, £2000 drone, £4000 worth of phones for themselves then just put complete crap shoes on the kids feet and expect to walk around all day in them!

View attachment 1802120
Remember when he was never going to eat meat again!! No wonder man boobs needs a bra!
View attachment 1802115
Lazy going on about taking warm clothing!! Highly doubt that cheap and nasty coats they have are really keeping them warm!! That brown coat that Izzy is wearing… as much warmth as a black bin bag!!
He didn't eat that crap ......... Such a liar

Reactions: 2

shelldropper

I’m not set for life far from it infact compared to the Inghams I’m poor but have stayed in a standard room at the Disneyland Hotel and then Castle Club more times I can count on my fingers. Surely they can afford a standard family room at one of the luxury hotels? Nothing against the DCR but I couldn’t stay there during winter. If this was gifted I’m sure DLP would of put them at the Marvel Hotel? When I won a competition they put me in a room with a connecting room so big enough for them all to share.
Tbf they’d need 2 rooms so additional cost.

Reactions: 2