Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
I know, just seems coincidental that’s all. I’ll be honest, wouldn’t put it past some here to do that, just to make them look even more shit, if that’s possible.

I know, just seems coincidental. Everywhere they go suddenly a review mentioning people that could be them pops up.
Also looked like it was well on the way to getting dark when they arrived. Unless the reviewer also spent most of the day watching Christmas films and then showed up to the Eden Project late afternoon just to hang around the café and ice skating, it's unlikely that anybody got to spend enough time with the Inghams for it to be worthy of writing an entire negative review just about them.

Reactions: 10

RockyRue

I’ve stayed in a lot of places and after the rooms are cleaned the housekeeping manager has to sign off on it before guest enter the room
I’m in the US so don’t know if it’s different here

uwu

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlogs but have they done any character meet and greets? I can’t fathom even though I’m 40 next year going to a Disney park and not having at least a photo with Mickey Mouse.

Nannycaff

FIVE KIDS but the 2 fat fk parents are doting on jace as per ….. meanwhile mila left to her own devices to trash the place and herself. 🙄
Esme is 14 in six months but was setting herself with excitement over Snow White saying she liked her bow & watching isla is like watching a pre schooler. 😕

Was I wrong in thinking that Izzy seemed really annoyed at lazy that she was going on the ride with creepy after she went on with the children ? I’m not sure if this is because she was partnering up with creepy allll day on the rides or because it would mean she’s left looking after jace and mila ? I’m guessing a bit of both & lazy Ingham your one stag entitled c*** !!! I TOTALLY DISAGREE with parent switch ! 😏 especially for this pair of selfish twats !
I didn’t realise Esme was 14 soon. The yes she is an iddy biddy Ingram .

nattis

VIP Member
Since I got out off prisen so easy yesterday I took a long roadtrip overseas today. I did not do any activities but I did a lot off shopping since it was such a baghen. I thought about doing a filming off the waves below the boat but realised I had forgotten my wide Angle lens so it would just look like I was standing in the water instead off on the other side off the boat.

• Haha

Kodakcol

What a sad little life Sarah! Out here attacking people and more or less stalking them - Sarah Louise Ingham is nothing but a bully!
. Very well said. What is very interesting is that Chris has not blocked any of the said accounts that I own. Could that mean that Sarah is scared to talk to Chris about his social media life?.

anywaygigi

Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.
She’s of age..???

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
It’s that massive forehead due to his receding hairline. It’s lethal 😆
It's entirely possible he's pegged it at one of them. Probably Sarah but you can tell he is a controlling arse with the kids too & has a temper by the way they all just accept shit like him needing to approve any appointment any of them want to make to ensure it doesn't impact his "schedule" in any small manner.

Either that or one of the younger kids has flushed the fucker in a totally predictable attempt to recreate the toilet of breakfast delight.

They're not just crude & grubby, they're imbecilic.

hayley

VIP Member
i haven’t seen it, but I’m in my 30s and if I were to go ice skating with my family I wouldn’t care who I held hands with. My mom, or sister, or step dad. As long as I could hold on to someone. Lol
Not in a cutesy way though. In a holding on with both hands way so I don’t fall on my arse as I’ve broken it once before already. 🤣
But there's holding onto and there's holding hands like they were doing

Kodakcol

Please tell me their latest vlog title is clickbate and they aren’t actually moving to Cornwall. Cornwall is a nice peaceful place.