The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second that room had tit in it. I think they were looking for an upgrade to something a bit more upmarket or some fast passes. Scamming twats probably got it from Milas nappy
Came to say the same thing, if I saw that I pan my room I’d be demanding a move to another room, because if it’s in door handles in the bathroom the chances are it’s other places, they know it’s not other places because they did it, probably with chocolate. We stay at Cheyenne, one of the cheaper Disney hotels mainly because we love it he theme, yes at a push we could afford a better hotel there but I can never justify the extra cost when we love toy story so much.
They were definitely hoping for free passes or a move to a better hotel. But this also shows it was gifted, though this was obvious I think because they’d have put them in the marvel hotel.

I love that there’s a tattler or two there, bet they can’t believe their luck that they’ll be looking over their shoulder wondering if someone’s talking pics of them and posting here.

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised the views are as high as they are. The titles and thumbnails are awful, Aliens, Poo, Beaches. If someone told me they were a parody channel making fun of those who make actual vlogmas videos, I would believe it.

View attachment 1806276
For quite a while now I've wondered what he's thinking with the titles and thumbnails. They spend the majority of time doing incredibly boring things, then on the occasions they have done a proper trip out haven't indicated that in the vlog thumbnail or title. Vlogmas has been the least Christmas related things they could find. An entire day at Disney but more interested in poo.

If this were people that didn't celebrate Christmas or openly disliked the Christmas period then of course there's still plenty to do not related to it, but they do nothing but talk about how excited they are for this time of year and can't wait to do things. With the majority of their vlogs most would assume they were filmed on a gloomy January day with a family looking to waste a bit of time. They decorated the house and have spent half of December out of it. I'd be surprised if they spend actual Christmas at home too.

Reactions: 17
Sealedwithlove is about to get their emailboxes filled of something they don't want.

Reactions: 7
I’m just going to be logical here.
- Cleaner goes into toilet turns on light
- Cleans toilet
- Turns light off
You’re telling me that the cleaner just didn’t see the light switch after touching it twice.

I just think it was Jace after having his chocolate calendar.

Reactions: 23
What's the current obsession with poo? Are they trying to attract the coprophiliac views?
I wouldn’t be so quick to kink shame…my ex broke up with me due to coprophilia…almost choked on my own shite when she told me 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Came to say the same thing, if I saw that I pan my room I’d be demanding a move to another room, because if it’s in door handles in the bathroom the chances are it’s other places, they know it’s not other places because they did it, probably with chocolate. We stay at Cheyenne, one of the cheaper Disney hotels mainly because we love it he theme, yes at a push we could afford a better hotel there but I can never justify the extra cost when we love toy story so much.
They were definitely hoping for free passes or a move to a better hotel. But this also shows it was gifted, though this was obvious I think because they’d have put them in the marvel hotel.

I love that there’s a tattler or two there, bet they can’t believe their luck that they’ll be looking over their shoulder wondering if someone’s talking pics of them and posting here.
Can’t believe she had the cheek that ther was tit all over the door handles gross I know but she puts her manly feet in a pan that doesn’t belong to them dirty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice at the Haunted Mansion when Isla announced that Izzy and Creepy would be in a car together. Izzy immediately asked Jace to ride with them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Disneyland Paris at Christmas is sounding more like Barlinnie Jail in the 70’s, what with the ’dirty protests’ and child sex offenders wandering about.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I watch a few vloggers doing vlogmas, and I have to say, this lot have the most boring vlogmas ever. Nothing Christmassy or festive about it at all. Others I've watched have been prepping for Christmas, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, decorating the tree, having family over for festive get togethers. This lot. Nothing! Christmas Market, see Nothing apart from Chris drinking mulled wine or Sarah stuffing her face with yet more food.
I like Family Fun Pack's Christmas videos, they don't do Vlogmas but they do nice family Christmas videos including an annual Christmas song with all their kids singing together and playing instruments. They are also grateful on Christmas day, they seem like a lovely family. The Inghams Christmas vlogs are like watching paint dry, they just do the same things they do all year in vlogs with the odd Christmas decoration and advent calendars thrown in.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice at the Haunted Mansion when Isla announced that Izzy and Creepy would be in a car together. Izzy immediately asked Jace to ride with them.
She was super quick to say no and that Jace was riding with her. She even had to convince Jace to go on with her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.