The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they not ask for a different cabin? If this was real and you had found actual poo smeared around, surely you wouldn't trust that it's not in other spots too? I've not stayed there but it looks quite rustic/wooden, could be poop lurking anywhere 😂
ETA bet they were hoping they'd be bumped up to one of the more expensive hotels.

Reactions: 26
PMSL I bought these bows as they are minnie mouses bows and not ears so we stand out , errr you stand out love and not for the right reasons
Is she fking stupid? Nothing like Minnie Mouse bows

Whilst I was queuing I was absolutely sure Sarah had a big white booger hanging from her left nostril. All of a sudden Esme looked at her, burst out laughing, whispered something to her and whipped out her phone to take a picture. The next minute lazy wiped her nose with the back of her hand and then put the hand in her pocket. 🤮🤮
Forever known now as toad arse booger

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So how would you feel about making your din din in a pot where someone else have washed their feet Lazy??
Oh and btw if you said you would be 37 years next year in January 2 years ago you were absolutely right.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did they not ask for a different cabin? If this was real and you had found actual poo smeared around, surely you wouldn't trust that it's not in other spots too? I've not stayed there but it looks quite rustic/wooden, could be poop lurking anywhere 😂
ETA bet they were hoping they'd be bumped up to one of the more expensive hotels.
If he was such an OCD clean freak he would have made sure he asked for either a deep clean or a different cabin, no way would I have been happy with a wipe over and left to it, even seeing the kids walking round barefoot whilst it was happening 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I know their vlogs are utter dog tit, but saying their cabin was sprayed in cat tit? Bullshit.

You’d get a replacement/contact reception and explain instead of pretending it happened. If you didn’t vlog it, did it happen? I’m sure creepy applies that way of thinking to his various soirées in the kiddy pool.

I’m not a label/designer snob, and I know not everyone can afford them, but that bellend will gift himself a ‘weather station’ for his van, umpteen wee gadgets and an eating challenge before he’d kit his kids/wife in decent clothing. George of Asda, Primark knock offs and faux Disney bows doesn’t scream ‘set for life’.

Also well in nannycaff for spotting these cretins, hope you enjoyed the rest of your day. Puts them in a pretty tricky place, as they can’t hit out with the ‘how dare you take pics/images’ argument without getting a hefty witch slap from irony.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
You've got to wonder what their motive is in vlogging this, especially during what's supposed to be their most profitable magical month. And being oh so understanding because cleaners are rushed? Yeah, that's not how people respond to finding poo on a door in holiday accommodation. I'd bet that they're aiming for a partial refund and this vlog will disappear once they've got something out of DLP.

Reactions: 23
I know their vlogs are utter dog tit, but saying their cabin was sprayed in cat tit? Bullshit.
The cat tit was in the Cornwall airbnb (allegedly) whereas the, presumably, human tit was in the Disney cabin.

Proof that the Inghams are indeed full of tit (or at least their holiday accommodation is).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's the current obsession with poo? Are they trying to attract the coprophiliac views?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's just jealous because he looks like he's got some kind of weird webbed feet thing going on himself.

I bet she hasn't sprayed her boots to protect them either. They'll get ruined, trampling around Disney.
haha l love the way you think. I always scotch guard my good shoes and slippers
It annoys the duck out of me that she doesn't put a bib on that baby, All her clothes are ruined, that we see anyway, but its ok for the Amazon Queen, she will just go and buy some more shite (and put a link to it).
Why does she not put Mealatickets name on every item of clothing like she did with golden boy. Its 'crickets' as far as the cricket machine (toy) goes. Lost to the garage of doom along with the prams and mice droppings

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for Christmas it’s gonna be epic her favouritism will be strong this year

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She looked awful. I can’t say to much today but I saw that she was watching Sue Radford on her phone whilst queuing up .
I have to ask, are the dinky dot iddy biddy kids actually as tiny as she makes them out to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s WATCHING stuff on her phone while she’s standing in line for a ride with her children. Or even while she’s doing anything with her kids.
i understand checking your phone for a text, but she’s just standing there and looks like she has to babysit someone’s kids and doesn’t actually wanna be there, but has to because she’s 15 and needs the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I saw poo in a hotel room, I'm going to assume that if something so obvious was missed, then the entire accommodation hasn't been cleaned properly so I couldn't stay. I don't like staying away from home anyway so that would push me over the edge and I'd never go away again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.