The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been already said but the bows look awful, Isla I can kind of understand but Esme and Sarah, really?!

Reactions: 23
Imagine going all the way to Disneyland Paris and only going in for the afternoon. I'm sorry but live for every moment, don't let things pass you bye. Such an entitled family

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.
She’s of age..???

Reactions: 10
Just watched the
Nannycaff, we need an update ❤
1st part of blog. She totally lied about it being a 25 minute wait. There was hardly any queue. Roughly 10 mins. Well, i started up a conversation with her. She asked if I had been before and I said I was a regular but my favourite park was Disneyland California although Orlando is my most visited one. She didn’t look impressed with that 🙁. She said that they had been there a few times, so I asked if she was going back but she said not until the restrictions are lifted. In her opinio. and it’s only her opinion that the jab is as unnecessary. She then asked how I got there and I said I had flown. She then informed me that they travel everywhere by van and in the summer they had visited 14 countries. Even added that they had driven to Greece. I replied that there was no way I could do that and she asked me why. I told her I had lived in a mobile home , a big one for 3 months after I split with my husband and it was cold and just awful. I said I loved my home comforts. I asked her if they liked it and she said we love it don’t we girls and like little puppets they agreed. Earlier in the chat she said they were there until Friday . After the chat about the van thing it was time to get on the ride. They are completely different if camera. Even her voice is different. Jace was acting like a normal little one. I noticed on the vlog he completely changed. As I said before the 2 girls were really nice and polite. They didn’t interrupt the conversation in anyway. No juicy gossip but I was being good as the 3 kids were there and listening. She only asked me how I got there so she could tell me about the 14 countries and Greece she had driven to, so obviously Greece isn’t one of the 14. I didn’t see Creepy, Isabelle or Mila.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
That baby is so utterly and silently judgemental and knowing about her tosspot family. Mila I love you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
I have no words meeting our friends ok well we all no you have no friends so we already new it was going to be the radfords 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like I said no words I think you will all be thinking the same as me ohhhhh myyyyyy how funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂 do we think they go the down low about how to making a tv Series and how much they get payed 😂 and I can here it now blar blar about all the hate both families get maybe cause both husbands take a likening to young girls 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Radfords management probably vetoed them vlogging meeting the Inghams due to Creepy's nonciness, otherwise you know for certain it would have been done. How embarrassing.

Imagine going all the way to Disneyland Paris and only going in for the afternoon. I'm sorry but live for every moment, don't let things pass you bye. Such an entitled family
What`s worse is neither parent is actively making memories with those children. They`re too concerned with getting content for the vlog.:(

Reactions: 24
I find it very strange isabelle stood in back ground every time.they.stoped.beginning.of.video only.m9ved when Chris does.. then she goes on buzz with chris snd jace find it wierd as a family.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the

1st part of blog. She totally lied about it being a 25 minute wait. There was hardly any queue. Roughly 10 mins. Well, i started up a conversation with her. She asked if I had been before and I said I was a regular but my favourite park was Disneyland California although Orlando is my most visited one. She didn’t look impressed with that 🙁. She said that they had been there a few times, so I asked if she was going back but she said not until the restrictions are lifted. In her opinio. and it’s only her opinion that the jab is as unnecessary. She then asked how I got there and I said I had flown. She then informed me that they travel everywhere by van and in the summer they had visited 14 countries. Even added that they had driven to Greece. I replied that there was no way I could do that and she asked me why. I told her I had lived in a mobile home , a big one for 3 months after I split with my husband and it was cold and just awful. I said I loved my home comforts. I asked her if they liked it and she said we love it don’t we girls and like little puppets they agreed. Earlier in the chat she said they were there until Friday . After the chat about the van thing it was time to get on the ride. They are completely different if camera. Even her voice is different. Jace was acting like a normal little one. I noticed on the vlog he completely changed. As I said before the 2 girls were really nice and polite. They didn’t interrupt the conversation in anyway. No juicy gossip but I was being good as the 3 kids were there and listening. She only asked me how I got there so she could tell me about the 14 countries and Greece she had driven to, so obviously Greece isn’t one of the 14. I didn’t see Creepy, Isabelle or Mila.
you did not just put in there for fun that you were now living in your parents basement but was allowed out for a few days? just a subtile hint to Tattle.

dear Tattle friends I am back now after doing some hard time in Jail today. I brought about 25 off my friends to spare some of my tattler friends. They were a little confused about the fact that they may have gotten a free trip to Switzerland though.
But I was so good so they let us out after a few hours. I was a little scared cause the polise had called me like crazy 4 times the last 24 hours before I went in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mila looked so frightened on that ride, poor little baby. It's patently clear that they give not one tit about her and it enrages me. I also find it disgusting that they allow her to smear all and any kinds of food all over multiple high chairs whenever they go out to eat. Not only is it unsanitary for Mila but is also off putting for other diners. Would it really pain the bloated bint to engage in feeding her daughter? She and her putrid husband make me want to retch.

Reactions: 27
Is that Baggy Radford in the background. She looks well happy 🤣
Yep - Noel on the right of the screenshot. They’ve not willingly met up with them have they 🤣 face looked like they wanted to avoid being caught on camera with them! Felt very sorry for Isla as well & you can see just how much she is regressing in certain areas. when they were watching the show, she was constantly waving despite the fact it looked unlikely the actors would have seen that. She’s almost 11 but her behaviours mimick that of a child a good few years younger than her :(

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how the Radford’s tried to ditch the Inghams and said they couldn’t make the show they were planning on going to together… and Sarah told them it was fine and they would wait until the next showing and meet up with them then. Hahaha the Radfords were probably so annoyed, nice attempt to ditch though, I give them credit.

Lazy said “they’re all the way on the other side of the park living their best lives, and so are we” Yes, they’re best lives away from YOU! Hahhahah idiot. Everyone hates you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.