The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stayed in a lot of places and after the rooms are cleaned the housekeeping manager has to sign off on it before guest enter the room
I’m in the US so don’t know if it’s different here

Reactions: 10
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Sarah how do you not see this?
She’s just as bad being an enabler. She thinks the social can’t touch them because they’re well off. With my career background, it seems those with money get put at the back because it’s the “poor little families” with no money who get support. Not sure when people in my area are going to realise money doesn’t equal a healthy family! I said the same when Issy refused to sleep on the top floor with her own bedroom and en-suite in the cornwall air bnb. To me it screams SA/CSE. Poor Issy, hope she can get out of there soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The moronic people on this group will be the death of me
Dear lord! Now we know why there are still (a few) ifam watching and sadly keeping their channel on youtube!!I cannot believe anyone would trust Sarah ingham!! Heck ,she`d sell her soul to the devil if the price was right!

Reactions: 9
When they went to Disneyland Paris on the van trip, and they were doing their best to terrify and traumatise Jace on the rides, I mentioned ensuring that small children understood they were just rides and not real. This time round, Sarah is telling Jace that it is pretend . I'm glad she listened and took some advice, unlike Creepy, who's still looking for those scared/ crying reactions for the pervs 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Not happy with Isabelle listening to one of my favourite tracks on her latest Instagram. Her parents should really be paying attention to what groups she is into though, it's a group called Cigarettes After Sex.
It's just music group. She's 17, not 11. They have already restricted her life so much and stopped her from growing up, they don't need to do any more of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I know we thought it may have been gifted- maybe they pulled that offer and instead of tea up the wall it’s tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont think this is gifted.

To the tattler that saw them yesterday, they had just got in to tbe park and that was thier first ride of the day at gone 1!!

Also they met up with the radfords but didnt film them

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lazy...Jace had so much fun playing with their children.....NO tit!! that's what normal children do, you absolute balloon!!!!!

Reactions: 31
Lazy saying she gets to go on the ride twice due to parent swap. I would have thought the point of parent swap is the parents actually swap, not one parent goes on with the chuldrun and then goes on a second time with the other parent and leaves all the chuldrun alone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Lazy saying she gets to go on the ride twice due to parent swap. I would have thought the point of parent swap is the parents actually swap, not one parent goes on with the chuldrun and then goes on a second time with the other parent and leaves all the chuldrun alone.
Thats exactly what its for. One parent can wait with a baby then they swap. Just getting one to skip the lines the reason parks stop these things.

Reactions: 17
I have to ask, are the dinky dot iddy biddy kids actually as tiny as she makes them out to be?
Absolutely not. They are average height. Well the 3 I saw were. Her chins weren’t average though. Both of them were rather large and flabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Bragging about the 45 euro each for the meal and going again next day

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.