The Ingham Family #263 It's hard to tell them apart without a head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate watched last night for my sins and what on earth is the current obsession with poo at the moment. I am sorry if it was as bad as they say I would have demanded to be moved.šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 21
If I saw poo in a hotel room, I'm going to assume that if something so obvious was missed, then the entire accommodation hasn't been cleaned properly so I couldn't stay. I don't like staying away from home anyway so that would push me over the edge and I'd never go away again.
Totally agree. That was my first thought. If they missed that, the entire cabin hasnā€™t been cleaned and theyā€™re probably sleeping in sheets that havenā€™t been washed after the last guest.
But. I lean more towards them smearing the walls themselves so they can get a refund or a free trip for next year. and I totally believe that they arenā€™t even hiding that stuff from the kids but actually just raise them to become absolute scammers.

Reactions: 36
You've got to wonder what their motive is in vlogging this, especially during what's supposed to be their most profitable magical month. And being oh so understanding because cleaners are rushed? Yeah, that's not how people respond to finding poo on a door in holiday accommodation. I'd bet that they're aiming for a partial refund and this vlog will disappear once they've got something out of DLP.
Wasnā€™t gifted thenšŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watch a few vloggers doing vlogmas, and I have to say, this lot have the most boring vlogmas ever. Nothing Christmassy or festive about it at all. Others I've watched have been prepping for Christmas, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, decorating the tree, having family over for festive get togethers. This lot. Nothing! Christmas Market, see Nothing apart from Chris drinking mulled wine or Sarah stuffing her face with yet more food.

Reactions: 30
I think creepy has a new turn on! Poo! Or mainly watching people clean poo? I think it reminds him of his wife all wrapped up in her Mr Hanky costume/coat? So he smears it everywhere while thinking of her hooves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh please, as if cleaners working for a taskmaster employer like Disney, who micromanage everything, would leave a chalet like that
Edit to add- spreading of faeces is also a sign of trauma in children. Not saying that's the case here but it made me think.

Reactions: 23
I watch a few vloggers doing vlogmas, and I have to say, this lot have the most boring vlogmas ever.
I'm surprised the views are as high as they are. The titles and thumbnails are awful, Aliens, Poo, Beaches. If someone told me they were a parody channel making fun of those who make actual vlogmas videos, I would believe it.

1671004978893.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I donā€™t believe for a second that room had tit in it. I think they were looking for an upgrade to something a bit more upmarket or some fast passes. Scamming twats probably got it from Milas nappy

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I donā€™t believe for a second that room had tit in it. I think they were looking for an upgrade to something a bit more upmarket or some fast passes. Scamming twats probably got it from Milas nappy
It wouldn't surprise me if it was chocolate put there purposely to try and get a discount.

Reactions: 20
Totally agree. That was my first thought. If they missed that, the entire cabin hasnā€™t been cleaned and theyā€™re probably sleeping in sheets that havenā€™t been washed after the last guest.
But. I lean more towards them smearing the walls themselves so they can get a refund or a free trip for next year. and I totally believe that they arenā€™t even hiding that stuff from the kids but actually just raise them to become absolute scammers.
I guarantee that they got something, I stayed at the Art of Animation and they were extremely late providing our room I was waiting in the lobby for ages and we checked in late as well so no excuse really. We were lovely we didnā€™t complain we just sucked it up because well your on holidays and there is no point upsetting yourself. Anyways the lady was nice she apologised and she upgraded us and put two hundred dollars on my band which was so nice of her so sometimes it pays to be nice because they were under pressure as well it was very busy.
I canā€™t imagine Disney not being generous over poop in a room unless they were a Karen.

Reactions: 14
If I found anything that resembled poo on a bathroom wall and door handle in a cabin that me and my family were due to be staying in, Iā€™d have been straight back to reception, like I had a rocket up my arse, absolutely demanding I was moved. Thereā€™s no way iā€˜d have gone anywhere near it with a camera or touched the other side of the door with my sleeve, like Sarah did. They know thats not poo, hence them allowing the cleaner to give it a quick wipe saying ā€œweā€™ll scrub the bathroom later.ā€ Bollocks will they, and not only that itā€˜s not just the bathroom that would need scrubbing, itā€™s the whole chalet.

Is he trying to appeal to a <ahem> particular subset of the population with his sudden obsession around poo? Filthy bastard šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I was legit expecting huge smears all over the walls and toilet. That could of been fake tan, chocolate from a childs hand. Anything for a freebie eh minghams

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m not set for life far from it infact compared to the Inghams Iā€™m poor but have stayed in a standard room at the Disneyland Hotel and then Castle Club more times I can count on my fingers. Surely they can afford a standard family room at one of the luxury hotels? Nothing against the DCR but I couldnā€™t stay there during winter. If this was gifted Iā€™m sure DLP would of put them at the Marvel Hotel? When I won a competition they put me in a room with a connecting room so big enough for them all to share.
Tbf theyā€™d need 2 rooms so additional cost.

Reactions: 2
What's with this new poo obsession? It was their first day in Disney and he's clickbaiting poo all over his hotel room. Firstly they are in a cabin not a hotel room and there was a bit of 'poo' only in a small toilet room not their whole accommodation.

Thankfully the elves seem to have been forgotten and we haven't had really long winded stories from Creepy and Lazy of how Creepy 'nutted' one of them. I suppose they are not wanting to talk about it so Isabelle, Esme and Isla don't find out the elves are not real

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to appeal to a <ahem> particular subset of the population with his sudden obsession around poo? Filthy bastard šŸ¤¢
All things considered, abso-flipping-lutely. If he wasn't before (with the cat), then he certainly is now!

The niche perv factor may just be secondary to their primary aim of scamming Disney but they'll definitely be onto it as a double-whammy opportunity to be quids in. I hope the cleaners haven't left any dead insects around the cabin or they'll be finding a fly in their milkshake next!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.