Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly….., if I’m barred from tattle I will be very upset and I’d hope you’d miss me. It just gets worse.

REGARDING MORE PLASTIC TOYS FROM THE WOMAN WHO HATES PLASTIC 🤣.

‘Can you stick something in their bottom?’
‘They don’t have a hole in their bottom’
‘They’d be great for the bath without a hole in their bottom’

Is this the reason she doesn’t have a bath?
🎶 the hole in her bottom was letting in water 🎶

I will go quietly - merry Christmas tattlers,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

lxlyfloral

Hated the scene of them giving Isabelle some sweets and her saying no and handing it back to Creepy, as if she didn’t even want to touch it. Massive red flag, and Isla’s face during it all😕. She knows something is going on with her sister’s eating. They shouldn’t have left that in, 1) because it makes out as if sweets are a horrible unhealthy thing and there’s a lot of vulnerable viewers who watch, and 2) because Izzy struggling with food should not be broadcast online
They need to get Izzy in counselling asap. They’re neglecting her if they don’t - these trips are quite obviously making her worse.

• Sad
  • Wow

Nannycaff

Let's take a moment to appreciate @Nannycaff who had to endure Sarah talking complete shite and trying to brag about visiting 14 countries (with a groomer). Hope you managed to enjoy the rest of your time Mingham free!
Thank you so much. I really wish I had asked if they travelled in a posh motor home. I did notice that off camera Sarah didn’t speak to Jace and Isla at all. She only spoke to Esme to see if she wanted to share her coffee and the booger saga. Esme seemed quite sad and kept giving me a few little smiles. She is a very pretty girl and I really wish lazy would see that and treat her to some decent clothes and a stylish haircut. Isla was in her own little world and really does need to see a dentist. She also seemed slightly nervous when trying to talk to lazy. I could tell the kids absolutely love lazy but the coldness in her eyes told me that she needs to up her game as a mother. No quick cuddles or any show of affection towards all 3 of them. They deserve better. As I said before they are trained to perform for the camera. If they are made for life , why didn’t they buy the genie plus to help bypass the queues. I bet the Radfords did. Going off track, there was a sign saying there was some filming going on in the Disneyland park. Would this have anything to do with the Radfords or did they know creepy and lazy would have their cameras out.

• Heart
  • Sad

Babaalaba

We are just getting our herbal tea on. They act and speak like such weirdos 🤣🤣🤣 just drink your tea and fuck off you big knobhead.

• Haha

OliviaPope

Looks like all but Isla have new shoes on - the older 2 girls with Nike trainers & Jace with some boots. Why do the girls have leggings on though whilst the small two are wrapped up, their legs must be freezing!
Primark knock offs, no idea what Izzy has on her feet but doubt there are anything branded for the set for lifers. Jace’s boots are from Asda, Mila with some new cheap boots too. Plenty money for tat and to buy £800 coffee machines, £2000 drone, £4000 worth of phones for themselves then just put complete crap shoes on the kids feet and expect to walk around all day in them!

6CF48372-AE83-4E3E-9482-EF6395365C9C.jpeg

Remember when he was never going to eat meat again!! No wonder man boobs needs a bra!
CA3F6CE0-B00B-48EB-A5B1-06FC7B2DA5DC.jpeg

Lazy going on about taking warm clothing!! Highly doubt that cheap and nasty coats they have are really keeping them warm!! That brown coat that Izzy is wearing… as much warmth as a black bin bag!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Badirene

VIP Member
So inadequate clothing, inadequate food, educational neglect, medical neglect, failure to attend medical appointments in a timely manner, isolation from peer groups, no privacy, all life moments broadcast globally without consent as minors cannot consent and an adult male in the family home known to the authorities for contacting minors for sexual gratification and now being housed in a van in sub zero temperatures so what does it take for authorities to act to protect children?

• Angry
  • Heart

Jodo7

It literally makes me sick seeing Mila eating with no bib, no utensil and a mother with no sense. I would be embarrassed eating out and the poor staff member probably didn't want to high 5 a filthy baby, she probably wanted to wipe her hands clean, Imagine having them over for dinner, you would need a pig trough.

• Sad

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
In todays vlog around 7:08 you see Mila push Jace's hand away when he tries to pull on her ears. I knew she would start defending herself soon and I bet it's not long before Sarah starts telling her off for it :rolleyes:

• Sad

Otghmd94

Surely at the girls’ ages (17,13,10) having ‘big’ piles at Christmas shouldn’t matter? Generally kids start understanding quality over quantity at that age (even my 8 year old god sister is starting to get the concept!) and therefore understand less gifts doesn’t necessarily mean that less has been spent etc.
I’m sure Isabelle would rather 1 pair of Ugg slippers as opposed to £85 spent on random things she’ll never touch. A £50 Nike hoodie rather than 5 £10 shein hoodies. A body shop gift set as opposed to 3 £10 sets from home bargains.

• Heart