Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Sarah. I'm part of a Facebook group, on there, there is a lady who has lived the past 3 years with her children in one room in a hotel. No cooling facilities and no space. This year, she and her children have finally got a home. She is totally broke, cannot furnish her home as she would like, although some lovely people have given her bits and bobs. Do you know what she did the other day? She went on the group and she said she needed to decorate for Christmas to make it nice for her children. She said she had some paper and Colouring pencils, so she made home made paper decorations, and they were fantastic. She made hanging snowflakes, stars, paper chains and alsorts. Her home looked amazing and her favorite bit? Spending time with her kids together, her kids finally having a smile on their faces, and it cost her nothing but time. So Sarah, stick your spending, stick your travelling and your disgrace of a husband right where the sun don't shine, because this lady is an example of how memories are made.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

thegreencow

VIP Member
What's going on in this bit though? Is that his belly or is something in there?! 😂🤣
View attachment 1803763
She woke up to no messages from the ifam sheep so had to remind them all that it was her birthday. She’s so irrelevant even her own fans couldn’t give a shit that it’s her birthday 😂.

Happy birthday to you
Grab yourself a hot brew
“BAAAAAABE WHY DOES IT TASTE SALTY? Ew”
“Shhhhhhweeeetaaaart I washed your knickers for you woooohoooooo”
Happy birthday to you

Happy 37th birthday Sarah!!!
21D0C4E3-8D8D-4CD5-8CF1-06DEB7A43535.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Creepy the red nosed reindeer
Had a piercing in his nose
and if you ever saw him
You’d think he was really gross 🤢

All of his other family
Used to think that he’s okay
Til he messed around with teenagers
and brought their channel down that day

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Lazy came to say
Creepy with your beanie bright
We can lie our way outta this shit right ?

Now everybody hates him
As they shouted out with glee
Creepy you effin pervert
You shoulda gone down for three.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Those children should not be sleeping in the dpd van no matter how much he bigs it up and shows his ridiculous new toy weather station.
Making out that they’re living better lives than any of us .
To the parents of children same age as the Ingham children be proud that your children are getting an education and are not sleeping in a delivery van

• Heart

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
If they’re off to DLP, queue the funeral music, the girls skipping hand in hand in slow motion, the slow pan over Main Street, Jason screaming at everything and dough boy creaming his pants over Annette’s Dinner and declaring it the best place on earth.
Nobody needs to watch. They do the same shit every time they go.
At least big Saz isn’t breast feeding anymore so the poor ride hosts haven’t got to worry about her whipping her knackers out on POTC this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Nannycaff

What in the actual fuck are those bows 😳🤣 you can buy knock off ears online for a fraction of the Disney price 🤦🏻‍♀️.
@Nannycaff i bet it took all your strength to not piss yourself at her.
With that coat and boots she looks like a giant Mr Hanky the Christmas poo! (South Park)
They say you can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter, in Saz’s case, she stuck a bow on it 😂🙈
As soon as I saw the bows I thought it can’t be, Disneyland Paris isn’t that small so the chances of me seeing them seemed remote. I’ll say more when I’m home.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t believe for a second that room had shit in it. I think they were looking for an upgrade to something a bit more upmarket or some fast passes. Scamming twats probably got it from Milas nappy

• Sick

becca7721

VIP Member
Latest on Sarah's IG!
They wanna help people struggling with basics?? No Sarah. You do not. You've ridiculed those struggling for basics on your channel, your main channel and have done so FOR WEEKS. You show off about all you have. You only removed your sarky post about people affording online meaning they’ve no money problems, after my rant on here; in which I admittedly overshared. You’ve no bloody idea. People have already been in touch with you via your comments and you simply delete them or ignore them.

I don’t doubt some will contact you for help, not realising the cost of doing so. You’re not offering help one of your idiots has decided it’ll make a good vlog to exploit some poor desperate people. “Look a us aren’t we soooooooo kind”. Simply to make some bloody money FOR YOU.

I gave a friend a Christmas card yesterday and she burst into tears. She knows I’m on benefits, not how bad it actually is, and thanked me for being so kind as she wasn’t going to bother this year but now will as it’s meant so much to *her* (I happily let her know where to get some cheaply). She works as does her husband. Her mortgage has more than doubled. She’s no idea what she’s going to do and has cut back on everything this year, one present for each person, no cards, one small tree. I told her not to get me one, I’ve told everyone not to; they’re old cards sent with old stamps to those I know struggle to see anyone (with few exceptions). She knows of no one who has heating on yet (it’s heavily snowing right now and we are practically cut off where I am, -4 at moment); pipes have burst and no one can get through because of the snow.

Understand yet you selfish selfish pair with your arrogant bloody holidays and showing off???

People who work are frightened. People like myself are absolutely bloody terrified. I daren’t sleep in case the pipes burst. Ive forced myself to have a hot drink each day since Thursday because I’m getting more ill as it goes on. I AM NOT ALONE.

I’ve seen people sitting in shops to get their breath back/warm up being told to get out because they’re taking the mick.

EVERYONE is struggling and it’s causing so much bad feeling.

Which you will find out when YOU spend Christmas deleting comments, though personally I think you'll switch them off, those comments you get every year from people unable to afford present will be infinitely WORSE.

Still, having a rant has warmed me up. THIS DOESNT MAKE ME IFAM.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Imagine being "set for life" but having to sleep in the van of doom outside the park. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sad

Klh1977

Sarah's Instagram, video of the family skating and Chris is holding hands with Isabelle :sick:o_O Dirty bastard. Not holding hands with any of the other kids

• Sick
  • Wow

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
He isn't worth pissing on if he was on fire. She is just as pathetic. I remember a video she made about her childhood and how she slagged her mother off for getting pregnant with Ketrina 28 days after she was born, she went on to say "how does that even happen". Now look at her 6 kids later with a child molester. How does that even happen Sarah.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

charlotte_98

The Eden project have just followed Chris’s Instagram. Why would they do that? They will have been promoting themselves 🤷‍♀️
Terrible really when you consider this is the least green family ever, aren’t they supposed to be promoting eco issues?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42