Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
20221211_180234.jpg

He really thinks he's fit doesn't he?! He's so fucking deluded, it's embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @mags and @Ghost82
1670528155988.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are on holiday in Cornwall. They took the van for Chris to sleep in and have treated the Air Bnb they're staying in with the usual disrespect. The house they're staying in is pet friendly but Prinny has been abandoned with Hi Steve and Granny Groomer again.
- Sarah gave a speech on water safety when Esme and Isla waded through a shallow stream of seawater in Cornwall to get to a cave. Deep bodies of water such as lochs are absolutely fine to swim in without a lifejacket though.*
- The clock in the air bnb showed the Inghams getting out of bed to do the elves at 11:40am after supposedly waking at 10am and leaving the house at 2pm.
- Sarah splashed out on a disgusting amount of advent calendars. Cue screeching every morning and Jace screaming about a tiny piece of chocolate. Tone deaf in the current economic climate.
- Isabelle was seen looking very thin on a vlog a few days ago. Sarah said she is always chewing gum, which is something often seen in people with eating disorders.
- Sarah was seen with a possible baby bump in the reflection of the fire a couple of days ago. May just be fat though.
- Jace drew on Mila's head with a pen. She got upset in a vlog but Sarah claimed she did it herself. Next thing you know Jace was on the naughty step for "banging a cupboard", not that it was much of a punishment for him as he was allowed to fall asleep on it.
- If anyone in the family wants to book an appointment e.g. haircut, they have to run it past Chris first in case it's an inconvenience for him or they're travelling.
- Jace visibly hurt Isla when he pinched her ear in a vlog.

Hi Steve 👋 Has Chris dipped his wick again?
1670528950624.png

* I'm being sarcastic if anyone is lurking here in any doubt. Always use buoyancy aids on your children (and yourself) when in open water. Stay safe and stay alive. Oh and if you're an ifam, don't listen to any 'advice' Sarah gives you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Nannycaff

Good old Lazy in her bow that looks nothing like a Disney bow. She'll be claiming everyone is mistaking her for the girls' sister next.

I wonder how long they are at Disney for, hopefully they'll get the chuldrun home and warm soon and nobody needs to see the repetitive borefest for longer than necessary.
He'd better not put SURPRISE in the vlog title as it isn't a surprise for anyone.
I arrive at DLP tomorrow. My eyes will be peeled looking for them, phone camera at the ready. I’ll play it by ear to how I react if I see them. Obviously they will have the kids with them so I’ll have to very subtle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You're fooling nobody, Big Saz, with your pathetic and very public attempts at charity. Since when have you ever cared about anyone but yourself? You're a phoney and an absolute disgrace.
We are heartbroken tonight. Our advocate over the last few years has died unexpectedly after a short illness. We found her via a charity and she saw us through some of the most difficult and challenging times of our lives. She was only in her early fourties’ and has dedicated herself to helping the homeless and was beautiful inside and out. She will be missed by many who might struggle without her. We are humbled by knowing this fine young woman.

Then there’s this lot scrounging and Lazy moaning about putting the pushchair in the van.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Elizabeth Allen

I really cannot believe they filled the toilet bowl with cereal as it doesn’t matter whether they use clingfilm or not I wouldn’t do that in my own house let alone a house I was staying in they are absolutely disgusting and what a total waste of food it is totally unbelievable and I am so mad at the waste of food. There are people going hungry in this country because they cannot afford to eat or heat and they are wasting perfectly good food words fail me😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48

Impleo

VIP Member
The Eden project have just followed Chris’s Instagram. Why would they do that? They will have been promoting themselves 🤷‍♀️
Terrible really when you consider this is the least green family ever, aren’t they supposed to be promoting eco issues?
Poor Chris, so near yet so far.

Think how amazing it would be for your vanlifing homeschooling brand if you could have the Eden Project supporting you. Except in 24 hours time they won't because you're a sexual predator of the very type of customer they want to attract.

Any guesses how long they follow him for? Winner gets an imaginary signed picture of Chris in his imaginary 'alternate' rock band, The Adventure, where he imagined he sang lead vocals and played guitar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cocopops12

VIP Member
They are fucking rainforest bio domes, aliens 🤦🏼‍♀️ you daft cunt!

And it was literally gifted. Won't be renewing my locals pass!! God I literally hate this family. They are the most vile, blood sucking cretins and they deserve so much bad karma.

As for Chris, I hope people shout Abuse at you in the street, I hope your constantly made to feel like a twat, I hope you realise how ugly 🤮 pathetic, short, dumpy, womanly shaped you, I hope you have zero self esteem, what you did to those children and what you continue to do to your children is vile.
You must feel like the most emasculated, podgy little dough boy, I see you hiding in your pink hoody and behind your kids. One day you'll meet someone's dad and they'll fuck you up good and proper! Just remember the few pennies you have, you got for exploiting and grooming your own kids. There's a place in hell for you little 'man'!

• Heart

Nannycaff

I don’t agree with fat shaming sarah on these threads. I don’t think she’s that big and there’s nothing wrong with being over a size 16. I am probably Sarah's size if not bigger and reading people call her a fatty or like “look at the size of her” is not very nice 🥲 I hope people are saying it because she photoshops everything and not being that they’re actually being horrible about her weight. Same with Isla, she is just a child.

I do agree that they need to scrub up. Everything’s probably put on credit cards, sarah likes shopping for the boring content so chooses poorer quality clothes so she can shop more and more 😬
I wasn’t fat shaming her at all as I’m a larger lady myself. She just doesn’t dress for her size. She needs to own her size and admit she has put weight on. Yes, I said about her chins because that’s what I noticed immediately and I apologise if that upset you. If she is really unhappy about her weight she apparently has the money to go to a dietician and a gym to help her loose weight and tone up. She was pretty when she was younger.

• Heart

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
They are officially nuts. Spent most of the vlog talking about the ice, the snow, the fog and the freezing temps but declared they would have a cosy fun winters night sleeping in the van. WHAT?
Also Chris, none of your videos are ‘mega’. You always declare the next days vlog will be amazing or ‘mega’ and it’s always boring as fuck. Those poor kids. I’m not set for life but I’ve got my heating on high, so my kids are warm tonight in their beds because I’ll cut my cloth elsewhere and am fortunate that I can do that (as can they fgs!!)
Also, it is extremely clear to me now that the Inghams are not ‘living their one life’, they are running away from responsibilities and problems. You couldn’t pay me to go on a U.K. beach holiday in this weather and this close to Christmas. I just don’t get it 😂 their content is so dry. Sorry for the rant 😅

• Heart

HowdyHo

So he massaged her feet so the swelling goes down so they fit in Ugg’s perhaps 😂

This is the closest a tattler has been surely isn’t it? I would have pretended to be a fan and at the end said oh sorry I’m actually a tattler 😂
I got pretty darn close to her in Superdrug the other week in Gainsborough. I heard her tell Isla to put the foundation back because she was too young for it (nothing said about not needing to wear it because she's lovely as she is) 🙄

_20221213_220244.JPG

• Wow
  • Sick

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Can you imagine the green haze that will come out of that van in the morning? What with shitty nappies of two childrun - no way do they get up and take Damien to a toilet if he needs it at night- fatty foghorn and pea-dooo prick sweating and farting all night long. Not to mention the 7 lots of never cleaned morning teeth.
it could probably be used as the new form of novichok

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
“Our friends are here and we’re meeting up”. 10 minutes later “we’ve been chatting on WhatsApp for 5 yrs and never got round to meeting”. You lived up the road from them for at least 3 yrs of that 🤣🤣🤣. Take a hint, they don’t want anything to do with you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
There was so much more I could have said. I was laying in bed thinking to myself why didn’t I say that. I think the surprise at seeing gave me a senior moment. I am nearly 70. Sorry tattlers 😥😥
Honestly, I was thinking that you did really well to speak to her at all! I don't think I could've made polite small talk with her. You did great! 👍

• Heart