Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
4. We should all message the Radfords and tell them that it’s an absolute disgrace they have put their daughter in a situation where Chris Ingham thinks he has a justified reason to message them because they are now “friends”

They're not going to care that Creepy was messaging a 16 year old, when Sue was 13 when she 1st got pregnant. They only didn't want to film to protect their image. If they disagreed with what Chris has done, they wouldn't have met up with them at all, on or off camera.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They’re not fooling anyone by closing the curtains between the cab and the back whilst driving. We all saw one of the kids wriggling about not looking very secure in the new seat configuration that runs along the back of the front seats. Other than that, it must be awful being driven around in near darkness because your dad is shit scared of being stopped in his illegal van conversation

A few observations -

1. At what point is this channel Sarah says?you are at a theme park let’s hear from your children about their experience instead all we get is eye roller and scoffing at anything they have to say….Sarah get behind the camera you mess ( you allowed your children to be the channels main focus at the centre of your Husbands scandal)

2.Chris being wasted at the end of the vlog and forgot to hide his hatred for his own wife.

3.It was clearly agreed not to film when meeting the Radford’s so they did a sneaky “filming Mila” to catch them in the back ground. There was a clear catch of the camera from the Radfords and a very dramatic turn away.

4. We should all message the Radfords and tell them that it’s an absolute disgrace they have put their daughter in a situation where Chris Ingham thinks he has a justified reason to message them because they are now “friends”

5. Sarah Ingham clearly annoyed the Radfords didn’t come running for the first show and doing the passive aggressive but that’s ok because we are all “ living our best life”

6. Isabelle please ask for help is you are unhappy or uncomfortable in your situation.

• Heart

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Ingham logic, “we went in the summer and hated it because it rained, lets go again when it’s freezing temperatures!”
“The Ifam want Xmas content.. let’s go to a beach!!”
“We don’t want to go to the Eden project because we’re not into plants and stuff”
“Free tickets to the Eden project? Hell yes!!”
And will dough boy ever get it into his head that nobody cares about his shitty van? The only point of interest is how unsafe it is and how the hell it’s not blown up already!

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Lazy, he called himself 'Chris Delonge' so that he could use this false name on his social media and dating site accounts and consequently, be less likely to be caught cheating on you. Don't just leave him on his own on the Dumbo ride. Leave him completely, you Dumbo.
Can we make this the next thread title!! "Don't just leave Chris on the dumbo ride, leave him completely Dumbo!!"

• Haha
  • Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I will never have respect for places like this that don't need the advertising, yet hand out freebies to influencers, but for goodness sake, if you must do it, at least research the sort of people you're inviting to your attraction. Just a quick scroll through the first page after googling his name will tell you all you need to know. THIS is the sort of person you're willing to associate with for a tiny bit of exposure? Give me strength! And if you were to watch ANY of their videos, you would very quickly see that they are not in keeping with what you're supposed to represent, with their giant house, their gas-guzzler vehicles, their large family, and their over consumption of plastics, food, and fast fashion.

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I always wonder like yesterday why on earth Isabelle can not go into that T-shirt shop at 17 year of age and buy something with her very own debit card instead of begging but being clearly to scared to say out right I want this T-shirt … she has had her own channel and has worked on the main channel for years so she must have income sitting somewhere!!!

Then I remember that Chris & Sarah Ingham are her parents and have STOLEN and spent all their children’s rightful share of all the channels income.
It’s so strange. Isabelle is 17 years old and never seems to have any money to buy anything. Remember her having to beg creepy for a few bits from Shein to do a haul. How many things has Creepy bought himself for that money trap of a caravan? Most recently an expensive weather station and not long ago he and Sarah got brand new expensive phones while the three older girls get cheep bits of tat and clothes that are mostly reduced in the sales. Look at when creepy went Christmas shopping for the three girls with Sarah. He’s constantly telling her the girls don’t need that and tries to stop her buying them things.

It’s bizarre to see Sarah buying clothes in next for Mila and expensive Lelli Kelly shoes for when she’s about 3 years old. Yet she never buys the girls anything decent. Mila has a better wardrobe and gets more spent on her than her seventeen year old sister who doesn’t even have enough money to get herself a t-shirt she loves in a shop. Why is all the Money these girls are earning being put into creepys bank account? Sarah gets the PayPal account to spend on tat from home bargains so she’s happy meanwhile the seventeen year old is probably wondering where her ‘wages’ are and how she’s ever going to have any of the independence that earning money can give you. She should be able to treat herself to things whenever she wants. Let’s not forget Isabelle is still sleeping in Sarah and Chris’ old bed from two house moves ago. Imagine knowing your parents are earning so much on Youtube and watching them treat themselves to new phones and expensive things with the money you helped them earn? 🙄

Sorry for the long post but last thing. 🤣

WTF is with the Christmas market content. Twice in a row now I’ve seen Chippy tits with his ET fingers wrapped around one of the £4 mulled wines he’s bought for him and Sarah while Esme is standing in the background with a sad face like a slapped arse watching him drink it. She looks like she’s thinking “Stingy bastard! Where’s our drink!”

Last, Last thing….. 🤣

Isla asked Santa for a pink bike. Not play sets for a three year old, scary shortle dolls and everything that’s been reduced in home bargains. Let’s see if she actually gets what she’s asked for and not what Sarah found cheap in the sales.

• Heart
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
They have never had any qualms about filming other people. They filmed a naked child once and only removed it when they were forced to by YouTube. They also filmed Esme naked a few years ago and Chris left it in.

Yet if I walked past them and whipped my phone out to take a photo I would have Sarah screeching at me and tackling me to the floor to get my phone whilst Chris cowered in the corner.

One rule for one. Another for the other.

• Angry
  • Sick

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Mila is really fed up as well again I noticed in the vlog - either that or she’s coming down with something illness wise. Being dragged away from being free in the house to being cooped up in a car seat for hours on end again & having to be stuck either carried or in a pushchair because it’s not suitable to wander about. It’s not fair at all :(

• Sad
That has to be child abuse. Bundling your kids into the back of a dodgy van in these temperatures 😡
Didn’t they find out last time that they could camp in the DLP car park? Probably on their way there and after a long few days of travelling and walking the park in their cheap, thin coats, they won’t even have a warm hotel room to go back to 😡😡

Sarah and Chris, you’re not sticking it to the haters. It’s only YOUR children who are suffering.

• Sad

Gar7893

Anyone else think it’s weird that isabelle doesn’t wanna share a room on her own? At 17 I would have done anything to have that top floor room and bathroom!! Alarm bells going off for me.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
If you insist on travelling in sub-zero temperatures, especially with young children, the least you should be doing is booking a hotel for the night so they can sleep in a safe, warm, comfortable place. Selfish beyond belief.

Reactions: 36

Missusnaz

VIP Member
DisneyLand Paris for sure, remember how giddy she got when she realised you could stay in the van for cheap as chips! So it will be Disney on a budget

• Haha
  • Sad

Kodakcol

Sarah is giving me the most entertainment at the momment. She is going after every account I own months after blocking my main Instagram account. I help run social media accounts for social groups and other projects and she some how works out what accounts I run. And this started months ago. Only an guilty person would block with paranoia wouldn’t they lol. also for Some reason she decide to search for me on Facebook and also block me their too.

Anyone else has this experience from this guilty Individua.

• Wow
  • Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve been quiet I’ve been to the beach it was a little nippy but I wore fifty layers people most have thought I looked fat it was the wide angel lense.
I’ll chat later when I’m back in my van I can’t wait to get out of the cold into my tin and under my Asda quilt 🥶 I’m living my best life and no that’s not my teeth chattering.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
View attachment 1799637
He really thinks he's fit doesn't he?! He's so fucking deluded, it's embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣
He's an ugly, sweaty, vile creepy n0ncey bastard. How anyone could shag him is beyond me. He wants to act his bloody age too. He's an embarrassment.

Wow how much food did isla leave in that cafe!! What a complete waste. That annoys me, why order her a massive breakfast if she isn’t going to eat it.
Maybe Chris finished it off the fat bastard. Eats his own meal then scrounges around for leftovers from the kids plates.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
So he massaged her feet so the swelling goes down so they fit in Ugg’s perhaps 😂

This is the closest a tattler has been surely isn’t it? I would have pretended to be a fan and at the end said oh sorry I’m actually a tattler 😂

• Haha