Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Sarah went to watch the girls perform on her own yesterday morning then - wonder why Chris didnā€™t go unless heā€™s hiding after what went down earlier this year?
hopefully they banned him. He shouldnā€™t be allowed anywhere near young girls the dirty greasy perv

Reactions: 36

Alison

Nice to see them treating that place with respect. Letting your toddler eat greasy pizza on a fabric chair and esmes spoon that Sheā€™s been stirring her drink with on the arm of the sofa. Feral tramps
Watching that gave me rage!

Pizza on the living room furniture with a one and three year oldā€¦.absolutely disgusting and disrespectful of the owners belongings.

Had to comment, I couldnā€™t stop myselfā€¦.nothing makes me more furious than people not respecting other peoples things.

They have no concept of having to work hard for nice things and therefore you take care of those thingsā€¦unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the time that Creepy threatened Nikki (Lazy's best friend at the time) with a civil law suit for calling out the man who cheated on her best friend. We also remember Lazy's lovely messages to Nikki from around the same time; when Creepy called a lady a "silly bitch" when she refused to gift them some balloons for Lazy's baby shower; when Granny groomer manipulated a young teenage girl into giving out the address of a lady who was making youtube videos about Creepy (and therefore the lady could then be sent a threatening solicitor's letter) and lastly when a lady who was planning to move in next door to the manor, thankfully changed her mind...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

joelleforest

Does Sarah think giving a baby chocolate everyday is okay BECAUSE ITā€™S WHITE CHOCOLATE? And white looks like milk? She did the same thing with jace when he was a baby. He was less than a year old.

sheā€™s so dumb.

• Haha

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a monster but it never occurred to to get the kids a "December 1st box" with anything in it. They got a two quid advent calendar each on 1st December from whatever supermarket had one with the best pictures for the money and they got their stockings on Christmas morning with their big gifts and a load of new clothes, shoes, gloves etc The stockings usually involved gold chocolate money, a Terry's Chocolate orange, fancy pens, something small and crafty to make - often Christmas themed but not always undies and some bubble bath.

I'm holidaying in Melbourne with my step daughter and her 5 year old atm. I just asked her if she knew of this 1st December box and she looked at me like I'd lost my mind. But we're taking him to the Bavarian Carols at the Prahan German Club on Saturday afternoon & the Lego Christmas lights in the city. We've been walking the streets looking at all the decorated houses, scoped out every lit up Christmas tree in the city and we're doing Carols in Victoria Park. He has a Santa shirt and hat he wears every day. He got them last year. Also he got a wind-up ornament that plays Oh Tannenbaum to be his decoration to keep forever this year. We do that every year. It was my tradition with them as kids. And as was also my tradition, he chose it himself from the charity shop in South Yarra. It was $3.00. He can't keep his eyes off it and winds it up every morning and night. "This is mine" he says with glowy pride. "It's going to be mine forever!"

And THAT Lazy Cow is a small child who is genuinely entranced by the magic of Christmas.
I donā€™t know anyone who gives their kids additional presents on December 1 either. If anything I am more stingy through December as if I buy anything itā€™s going in a stocking šŸ˜‚ but for most kids December is such a fun month, sending cards, getting a fiver to walk round the school fair on their own, going to see Santa, the panto and then all you can eat chocolate and presents on the 25th. Delightful!

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
I literally just came here to show my concern about the gum. Lazy mentioned it before (maybe the beginning of the year?) that Izzy likes to eat gum to ā€œstop her feeling hungryā€ and I said here how that is what a lot of people do who suffer from Eating Disorders. This is so concerning that itā€™s STILL happening and that Lazy isnā€™t only doing nothing about it, but encouraging it!!!!!

• Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Jace is an utter brat. Heā€™s not cute at all Sarah. I was turning myself inside out with secondhand embarrassment at the way he spoke to Santa. There were no pleases or thank yous. It was all ā€œI NEEDā€. Thatā€™s what you get when you give a child a present just for getting out of bed and breathing each day. He doesnā€™t know any better and I totally blame the parents, even Isla didnā€˜t say please but she was a bit more humble.

I dread to think what itā€™s going to be like on Christmas Morning. I predict Jace wonā€™t be shown much because he wonā€™t be ā€œfeeling himselfā€œ so the Vlog doesnā€™t get completely ruined.

• Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I havenā€™t even got my kids advent calendars this year. Theyā€™re 17 and 15 this month so not bothered. Iā€™ve done my charity donation instead of Christmas cards today to cats protection and the kids are aware that I will do all I can to get what they want but canā€™t get it all. Thankfully theyā€™re not spoiled brats and will be happy whatever.

that amount of calendars is fucking disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
So lazy explained beach safety to us today, while they were on their day out. She said she shouted the girls back from cave as soon as she felt it was getting "risky". She said the tide came in, in one big wave that took seconds, and another wave could block the cave off. Fair enough. Why then, after that, did you allow your 4 year old to go over to the cave?

Soozy2k18

Yeah Sarah youve never met another Mila before because you havenā€™t met another person before outside your cult also Mila is one of the most popular girls names u can get šŸ˜‚

Also
2A9F22F8-BFE9-46DD-AF57-D419512F7660.png
found this funny

• Haha

Elizabeth Allen

I know I have said it before but I really feel for those poor children being dragged around at all hours just to satisfy their ā€˜fathersā€™ ā€˜travellingā€™ needs. This is my opinion only but I really think it is so cruel and they must be hiding from something/ someone.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My children are 14 and 16. They get a small budget to do their Christmas shopping for the family and they absolutely love going off on their own to choose the gifts. They get Ā£10 for me and their dad each, Ā£10 for each other then Ā£5 for each of the grandparents. It's not a lot but it means that they actually have to think about what to buy rather than just thinking oh that'll do. We love waking up on Christmas morning and seeing what they've picked

• Heart

Woden1987

Jace pinching Mila again when Sarah and Chris were talking about her breaking her arm. Mila even cried out šŸ˜Ŗ

• Sad
  • Angry

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Moaning about Mila not grasping what itā€™s all about & doesnā€™t understand she can ONLY HAVE ONE !!!!

Are you for real you FREAK. She NEVER will learn with you two as her parents.

What youā€™ve just done to those children is absolutely obscene Lazy. Thereā€™s spoiling your children then thereā€™s turning them into greedy entitled brats, and that you fool, is what youā€™re doing.

Utterly shameful šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart

Hils

VIP Member
This vlog has made me so angry. There is nothing but greed in that family. I've never seen children getting presents and so many advent calenders. When I was a kid I used to get one advent calender and it was a picture one.
While they are all getting so much there are people who can't afford anything. I am on my own and can't afford to put my heating on and am cutting back on food. I wish they would think before putting these type of vlogs up.
It has made me angry and upset they have done this.
Sorry about the long post

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
The irony of lazy prattling on and on about giving cards out to school friends and how it was a lovely memory... Something you're denying your own children, but then I guess you're saving yourself about Ā£5 on the cards guess that'll buy you a bit more tat.

One of my favourite twisted memories of Lazy is when she made a vlog out of buying teacher gifts for the girls' teachers. They were in the old (new) house at the time so not short of money, the channel was on a roll. Lazy was proud of the fact that she had some reduced plants in a vile ceramic pencil plant pot and had bought them because they were reduced from Ā£5 down to Ā£1 at Tesco. At this time I assume they were taking the kids out of school to go to Florida and wherever, which would have added extra workload to the poor teachers, but the selfish cow thought this was vloggable and something to be proud of. She's not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Wow

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
She has probably spent more on advent calendars alone than what I can afford to spend on my daughter this Christmas and I work full time. This is pure greed and they probably get off on the idea of spiting those less fortune than them.
šŸ’œ
I know you already know this, but the time, effort and love you put into raising your daughter is worth a hundred of their tacky, materialistic christmasses. You do it all for her. They do it all for views.

• Heart

charlotte_98

The prams dumped in garage šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Laura is a fool to have spent a couple of hundred on them, they are so grateful and deserving of these gifts that they have sat unused in that dumping ground a couple of years. Unbelievable. The absolute waste. They could have been well loved by a child who otherwise would receive nothing at Christmas.
People like Laura that keep this awful lot going.
The girls knew they had these prams and never asked to play with them? If they donā€™t want them, then donate them! This family gets so much gifted, luxury holidays, gifts, toys but they give nothing back, not even their time volunteering, nothing.
My kids have volunteered in farms, and care homes and learned so much from the experiences.
Filming the homeless on the streets of Leeds while handing out cold Big Macs does not count.
Also I canā€™t bare to see the state of poor Prinny, that poor baby. Get rid of the nasty chub roll and feed her quality food. I buy 7 chub rolls a week to feed the fox. Our dogs have never tasted one.

• Heart