Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Ruby2233
1669921687332.png

TLDR
- Her Majesty Queen of Tat Sarah begged the ifam to send her christmas stockings to complete a display on the kitchen wall and they bowed to their mistress and obliged.
- Mila cried because she wasn't allowed to eat her entire advent calendar because she's 1 and doesn't understand that you open one door every day. Mother of the year moaned about it on Instagram.
- Big Frank had granted Tattlers' wishes and returned to Sarah's lip in time for Christmas.
- Isabelle went to a concert with two friends and was able to have some fun. Chris picked the girls up in the van at midnight and took them back to Rosabelle Manor for a sleepover.
- Sarah continues to be ignorant and brag about everything she's buying in the shops whilst the rest of the country struggles. She admitted she might have a shopping addiction. This week she and Chris have been bragging about the new Ā£1000 coffee machine they bought in the Black Friday sales.
- The Inghams went to York Christmas Markey and made it look shit.
- 11am is early in the morning.

Hi Steve šŸ‘‹ Have you put your tree up Sarah yet?

Congratulations to Sarah for losing 10 stone in time for Christmas. Oh my mistake, it's the vlogmas intro.
1669921095178.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

RockyRue

OK I donā€™t even know where to start but Iā€™m going to share something very personal and heartbreaking right now
My 15 year old granddaughter tried to end her life last night, she had been going through a tough time in the last year and has been in therapy, we all thought she was happy and doing well
Appearanceā€™s are deceiving and you never know what is really going through their mind,
She is in the hospital right now and has a long road ahead of her, I canā€™t even begin to tell you how devastated we all are
Sarah this is a warning to you, keep doing what you are doing to your children and one day you will regret it, thereā€™s no coming back from dead
Your daughter needs you not a bloody camera in her face and 25 pieces of freaking gum
Wake up you stupid bitch before itā€™s too late

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Reflective thinking isnā€™t always a good thing. However Iā€™m touched by the blessings of others

It will be ten years on Christmas Day that ā€˜him upstairsā€™ had a survivable heart attack but was left with ongoing neurological deficit,

We have since enjoyed some fabulous carers, the support of locals and the pleasure of our animalsā€¦ā€¦ This is dwarfed by a phone call tonight from a young lady who previously did our shopping. Sheā€™d heard the boss was a little better and she wanted to push him in his wheelchair to see the village Christmas tree which was lit up yesterday. That lovely girl had remembered him saying it was the last thing he saw when being blue lighted to the hospital on Christmas Day a decade ago. Iā€™m in bitsā€¦.

Apologies if Iā€™m over-sharing but you lot keep me going and the milk of human kindness is something the Inghamā€™s will never sup.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

tatty_boggle

I cannot and will not bring myself to even hate watch these cunts anymore!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Their one child is very obviously struggling with disordered eating, to the point she has extremely visible weight loss and is looking unwell.
Their baby is being physically hurt by their toddler, and visibly neglected by them.
Their toddler has severe behaviour issues and is an aggressive tyrant, BECAUSE OF THEM enabling his behaviour.
Their children look unwashed, unclean and never have regular hair cuts/dental visits/doctor visits for vaccines. To the point they have to make an emergency dental appointment for tooth decay resulting in a filling.
They are not fed nutritious food or have proper cooked meals, despite spending 99% of their life at home, shopping or on ā€œvan lifeā€ trips and despite both their parents not working.
Their children have no social lives, very few external activities, barely see family and have few friends.
From a home education perspective, there is none šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Their dog is severely neglected, not groomed, looks unwell and just needs to be rehomed.

Material possessions, tat and ā€œBargainsā€ - oh and a n*nce for a father - is all prioritised over each and everyone in that household except Lazy and Creepy!!
Over Ā£80 on Christmas stockings, but moaning about the cost of fruit and berries in supermarkets?? šŸ§
Blaming ā€œhatersā€ for Isabelleā€™s obvious issue and struggle with eating, but buying her 24 packs of chewing gum?? šŸ˜”
Sharing fizzy drinks and moaning about the cost of food at a theme park, but happy to blow Ā£900 on a coffee machine? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

You are both doing NOTHING but ruin your childrenā€™s lives, well-being and mental health and I hope that the authorities intervene because it is painful and distressing to watch everyone of those children struggle and go through so many different types of trauma, with their basic needs neglected, whilst you pair of fucking cunts ignore them, in favour of shopping for more shit to fill up your house/garage/van/caravan šŸ˜”

You are a pair of fucking disgraces!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

skyelau

VIP Member
Well isabelle has proved how much of a pair of liars Sarah & Chris are, in her sassybelle vlog with her friends at concert she is saying goodbye to her friends and hopes to see them soon then arrives home, yet according to chris and sarah they had a sleepover lol well and truly busted lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

SarahGard83

VIP Member
We don't have lots of money or a massive house but we've just put our Christmas decorations up and I personally think our fireplace looks so much nicer than the monstrosity that Sarah has spent over Ā£60 on

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Bet the neighbours were thrilled with that feral bunch turning up at 2am and screaming their way around the house tour.
Wait until they see old creeps wearing sarahā€˜s leggings and woooohooooā€™ing at the pretty cliffs with Mila in the backpack and Jace hanging off her ear like an earring and then a tomato faced Sarah waddling along in her poo coat looking like something the BFG shat out. šŸ¤£

If they were organised they could have gone to the Eden Project with minimal cost to them as they do a really good home ed discount. However you have to prearrange it with them like a school trip and we all know they arenā€™t that organised!
If they go to the Eden project Iā€™ll eat Chrisā€™ beanie! šŸ¤£šŸ¤®

My Cornwall holiday predictionsā€¦.

A lazy day watching Christmas movies in the air b&b because ā€œwe never get time to do that at home.ā€ šŸ™„

Leaving the house just before dark so Creepy can film a sunset.

Missing sunset because creepy took them to the wrong area and wasted the hour they have out of the air b&b.

At some point creepy will want to live in Cornwall forever because itā€™s ā€œsoooo pretty! Look at all the stars.ā€

Off to the beach while lazy sits winded on a rock eating the Cornish pasty thatā€™s supposed to be shared between seven. Creepy films Jace throwing a pebble into the sea and Mila sits on the naughty rock because Jace threw a pebble at her.

Theyā€™ll be a family of eight by the last day when big Frank joins them so itā€™ll be a trip to Cornish Primark for souvenirs so the 3 older girls can spend there Ā£1 pocket money followed by a Cornish McDonalds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Just catching up, I have one of those lidded enamel mugs (mine is red with white snow flakes on it) with the holes in the top, who knew I have been using it wrond all these years!! I have been stupidly using it to flour my board and rolling pin when making biscuits. Thanks lazy for showing me the error of my ways, too late now but tomorrow it will be filled with coffee with the lid keeping the heat in but letting the steam out! I feel like a distant home learning student of Rosabelle Academy, should I update my CV to reflect this major educational achievement??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Mila didnā€™t draw on her own head. She wouldnā€™t have been crying when Sarah moved her head if she had. She thought that she was going to be drawn on again. That was done with some force too., the lines were pretty dark. Usually if a child draws on themselves, in such an awkward place, the marks would be quite faint. I bet that hurt. No wonder she was distressed. Sheā€™s lucky Jace didnā€™t get her in the eye. Itā€˜s so ridiculous how she protects that boy. People wouldnā€™t care if they told the truth. She looks like a shit mother because she pretends heā€™s perfect when heā€™s not.

Why on earth were they putting those two little ones down for a nap so late in the day? Isla and Esme were at dance so it must have been 4.30-5pm. No wonder theyā€™re still running around at midnight. They should be having their tea then, so they can be be getting ready for bed at around 7pm.

I donā€™t believe Esme has weak teeth. It will be because she eats so much sugary food and drinks so many fizzy drinks. All the rest of the children need dental appointments too. Jace absolutely should not have sensitive teeth at his age. Heā€™s probably got some holes in his teeth too. Milk in bottles at bedtimes is an absolute no- no after youā€™ve brushed their teeth. Itā€™s a big contributor to tooth decay.

• Angry
Reactions: 56

tatty_boggle

Everyone has noticed
So they donā€™t even try to deny it?? šŸ˜©
ā€œThats what we want to capture as a priorityā€ - why is it a priority though?
Iā€™m all for having lovely memories for your children to look back on, but it really is all about capturing ā€œreactionsā€ for YouTube isnā€™t it? Rather than enjoying the moment and soaking up your childrenā€™s enjoyment!
Sad cunts! šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

TangerineTango

I TRULY cannot stand Jaceā€™s ear fondling obsession. It is the cringiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. I somewhat understand (??) when he was a babyā€¦ but heā€™s almost 4. Why is he constant pulling on Milas ears. And clearly not just hersā€¦. Now Isla??? God it makes me want to vomit.

Why on gods green earth wonā€™t they tell him to STOP! As a baby, that must be the most frustrating feeling. Someone constantly pulling on your ears and you canā€™t say anything about it. Canā€™t wait for her to properly start talking and tell him to GET AWAYYYYYGG
It is not great to allow a male boy in the family just to carry on with unsolicited touching. It is teaching the girls that they can't say no.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Tublet83

VIP Member
Lazy is so proud of the display - it looks shit why isnā€™t the sign in the centre it would drive me mad šŸ˜‚
14B054FE-3776-4FE3-A0B4-5D22FDE6D267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Shell777

Chatty Member
How stupid do they think we are

he drew on her head and we got told he slammed a cupboard

total bullshit

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Neck lace

VIP Member
Nothing very Christmasy then eh!
Can't wait for when they actually do something Christmasy šŸ˜•šŸ˜•
You're being very unfair. They ate Santa shaped pick n' mix on the way down to Cornwall. If that's not Christmassy, I dont know what is...

• Haha
Reactions: 50

zyxwvu

VIP Member
More secret group screenshots šŸ˜Š
No Sarah. The ear thing isn't cute. It clearly hurts. If it hurt Isla that much then it's bound to hurt Mila more. You shouldn't be encouraging any of your children that physical touch without consent is ok. But we all know where you stand with that sort of thing... You supported your s.o brother and your grooming husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 50