The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ruby2233
1669921687332.png

TLDR
- Her Majesty Queen of Tat Sarah begged the ifam to send her christmas stockings to complete a display on the kitchen wall and they bowed to their mistress and obliged.
- Mila cried because she wasn't allowed to eat her entire advent calendar because she's 1 and doesn't understand that you open one door every day. Mother of the year moaned about it on Instagram.
- Big Frank had granted Tattlers' wishes and returned to Sarah's lip in time for Christmas.
- Isabelle went to a concert with two friends and was able to have some fun. Chris picked the girls up in the van at midnight and took them back to Rosabelle Manor for a sleepover.
- Sarah continues to be ignorant and brag about everything she's buying in the shops whilst the rest of the country struggles. She admitted she might have a shopping addiction. This week she and Chris have been bragging about the new £1000 coffee machine they bought in the Black Friday sales.
- The Inghams went to York Christmas Markey and made it look tit.
- 11am is early in the morning.

Hi Steve 👋 Have you put your tree up Sarah yet?

Congratulations to Sarah for losing 10 stone in time for Christmas. Oh my mistake, it's the vlogmas intro.
1669921095178.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Why didn’t she give Mila her own raspberries Jace couldn’t get them down fast enough

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Woah, woah, woah! Where did she get that pen from?!?! Is that a serious question ❓ Mila ran to her crying for a reason 🤦🏼‍♀️, then all of the sudden Jace is on the naughty step for slamming a cupboard of a NON SLAMMING CABINETS. Are they full of 💩 or what? Unless they got brand new cabinets that look blimey IDENTICAL, then obviously she forgot that they showed those drawers and cabinets doesn't SLAM

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why didn’t she give Mila her own raspberries Jace couldn’t get them down fast enough
Same with the grapes yesterday, I have NEVER seen a child/anyone eat/shovel as fast as he did. It was incredibly disturbing.
Why did they have to share food? To keep them UNHEALTHY I mean small

Reactions: 25
Congratulations @Ruby2233
View attachment 1775092

TLDR
- Her Majesty Queen of Tat Sarah begged the ifam to send her christmas stockings to complete a display on the kitchen wall and they bowed to their mistress and obliged.
- Mila cried because she wasn't allowed to eat her entire advent calendar because she's 1 and doesn't understand that you open one door every day. Mother of the year moaned about it on Instagram.
- Big Frank had granted Tattlers' wishes and returned to Sarah's lip in time for Christmas.
- Isabelle went to a concert with two friends and was able to have some fun. Chris picked the girls up in the van at midnight and took them back to Rosabelle Manor for a sleepover.
- Sarah continues to be ignorant and brag about everything she's buying in the shops whilst the rest of the country struggles. She admitted she might have a shopping addiction. This week she and Chris have been bragging about the new £1000 coffee machine they bought in the Black Friday sales.
- The Inghams went to York Christmas Markey and made it look tit.
- 11am is early in the morning.

Hi Steve 👋 Have you put your tree up Sarah yet?

Congratulations to Sarah for losing 10 stone in time for Christmas. Oh my mistake, it's the vlogmas intro.
View attachment 1775040
😂 Since when does she wear sneakers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.40.46.png
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.40.39.png

Fantasy vs reality in one post

I will just put out there for a thread with a great name, how totally different this year is so different from last year.
Just as the vlogmas this is a rerun from last thread.

Has he done this himself to save £££?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What's with the chewing gum advent calendar? They're not going to taste nice after being out of the packet for a few days. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
1669924613067.png

Look how bad it was done last year. When you see it full it looks like Mila is hanging in air

Reactions: 9
Someone commented the other day about the van being hooked up to electric & suddenly it’s appearing in vlogs. I wonder if they’ve decided to film in there to try and dispel the idea that Chris is probably sleeping out there? Bit silly to film it with presents being kept inside though.

Reactions: 14
Has Sarah been drinking too many coffees? She sounded manic in tonight’s vlog and didn’t come up for air.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh that alternative Christmas advert posted. My eyeballs are sweating 😢

7522BA51-0D7B-4830-8C89-E388FFA56287.jpeg

that is not the face of a child with severe tooth pain. Or any pain. Just got back from a late dr appointment with my son who has burst his eardrum 🤷‍♀️, his face is pain And it aint like this. And what’s with the gangster hand. Prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone commented the other day about the van being hooked up to electric & suddenly it’s appearing in vlogs. I wonder if they’ve decided to film in there to try and dispel the idea that Chris is probably sleeping out there? Bit silly to film it with presents being kept inside though.
Probably to avoid Creepy shouting to her this is not Sarah says.

Reactions: 12
I will just put out there for a thread with a great name, how totally different this year is so different from last year.
Just as the vlogmas this is a rerun from last thread.
Did she get this from alibaba too?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.