Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Oh that alternative Christmas advert posted. My eyeballs are sweating šŸ˜¢

7522BA51-0D7B-4830-8C89-E388FFA56287.jpeg

that is not the face of a child with severe tooth pain. Or any pain. Just got back from a late dr appointment with my son who has burst his eardrum šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø, his face is pain And it aint like this. And whatā€™s with the gangster hand. Prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

slmapg

VIP Member
I get that little boys can be naughty thatā€™s the way some are and if theyā€™ve been spoiled they are worse especially when theyā€™re jealous. Yeh girls can also be the above but in this instance weā€™re discussing a boy, but what I donā€™t get is that if your son has a history of being aggressive or jealous why on Earth would you leave a baby alone with them, the playroom may be baby proof (but is it eg tree, small toys like puzzle pieces ) but if your son isnā€™t baby proof why leave them alone what needs to happen for that to sink in ?
Lazy parenting.
She is only interested in shopping and he is only interested in his van! He has a nerve to want another child when neither of them bother being a decent parent to the ones they have.
That boy needs to be watched like a hawk, they should be watching that baby anyway regardless of Jace. She could be doing anything.

Impleo

VIP Member
TRAVELLING 10 HOURS TO MOVE INTO A NEW HOUSE..

Sausage fingers changes the Christmas countdowns and opens her calendar. The grammar on the elf note is shocking as usual. The Inghams are doing their bit for the environment by having a balloon in the shape of a house, which will probably go straight in the bin and end up in the sea, killing an endangered turtle. The kids run quietly into the kitchen. Well the girls do but Jace starts screeching. Lazy tells them to be careful not to touch the elves. Sheā€™s scared they will fall off. Esme is excited to take the elves in the van. Jace asks to carry the balloon but he runs off as heā€™s scared.

Music over advent calendar footage. The silence is broken by Jace screaming over chocolate. Back to the music for Isla. In the next clip Jace is sat on the living room sofa tucking into a box of pick n mix. Lazy says she came around the corner and found him like that. The sweets are for their travels.

Itā€™s the afternoon. Itā€™s been a non stop stressful morning. Prinny went to the groomers at 8am. There was a mishap yesterday as Creepstopher texted the lady who grooms Prinny. She coincidentally has the same name as the lady who used to groom Prinny. It turns out he was texting lady at the old house, turned up at their current groomerā€™s house, she said they hadnā€™t booked and then he realised. Surely he'd have deleted the old groomer's number though or put new/old after each name. It was embarrassing. Lazy has been to Asda to get bits for the van, including a new Christmas duvet cover for her bed. Theyā€™ve packed the van with all their clothes. Creepstopher and the girls are upstairs getting ready. BG gifted them another tub of sweets. Undeclared ad for the business. Who wants chocolate when you can have freebie pick n mix. Even with the ā€˜BGā€™ logo right in front of her, thick Lazy still calls them ā€œGBā€. The undeclared ad continues.

The Inghams are in the van. Esme is buzzing as she has stolen Isabelleā€™s scarf. She always takes her stuff. Isla has made herself super noodles in a thermos but they went cold. Lazy sarcastically says ā€œsad times sad timesā€. They had four Tat and Me orders come through in the space of an hour before they left so they're posting them today. There is someone in the house whilst theyā€™re away and they will be fulfilling orders. There is a restock happening soon and more walkers are on the way. Lazy shows us her filthy bare feet in her fluffy slippers.

Driving. The Inghams left and are off to the courier drop off and to get diesel. Lazy and Creepstopher had a giggle about getting him a weather station for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. She spent a week researching them to get a good one. She found loads of different ones but couldnā€™t decide between two. She asked him which feature he wanted and his reply was ā€œ oh Iā€™ve changed my mind and I donā€™t actually want oneā€ as it was too expensive. Theyā€™re a waste of money. Fast forward to today three days later, he showed Lazy the new features in the van. She turned her bean head around and saw a colour screen weather station he bought in the Black Friday sale. He didnā€™t want to wait for Christmas as he wanted it for the trip. Lazy says heā€™s worse than her as heā€™s sly. Yeah we already know that Lazy. Shame you donā€™t care enough about your kids to get them far, far away from him. Creepstopher says Lazy has been online shopping today but she denies this. She sees a Costa but decides against it. Creepstopher is fuming about the price of diesel - Ā£126.49 for 66.61 litres. Lazy says she bets the weather app cost more and he calls her a foooooooo.

Driving. Moaning about the traffic jam. Itā€™s pitch black and there are still five hours of driving to go. Creepstopher takes the camera and says they just got on the motorway, drove an hour down and there has been an accident with a car on fire. Creepstopher moans that the five hour clock has been reset. He shows us the sat nav but blurs out their destination.

Creepstopher asks the toll if itā€™s taking the Michael of him. Heā€™s not even in France but has to pay Ā£13.60 to drive in England.

The Inghams have pulled off the motorway and are in the three hour bracket. Creepstopher moans his legs are like jelly and he canā€™t walk. They have some loads of changes in the van so heā€™ll get to do another van tour. The wankets are better than coats. Christine comes out to chat to Jace and ask if he likes the bin. Lazy does an impression of him. Creepstopher tells ā€œme weesā€ that he loves her. Jace and Mila havenā€™t made a peep the whole journey and he is proud of them. He hugs Jace and says he loves him. Mila wants to hold Creepstopherā€™s hand.

Creepstopher films the Christmas tree. The kids run around the service station. Jace says he has burger speed. He jumps up at Mila, who is being held like a sack of potatoes by Isla and Lazy tells him to be careful. As if he even knows the meaning of "careful", he is a thug.

the Inghams are walking back to the van Lazy says Mila is a big girl sheā€™s at the stage where if you tell her sheā€™s going the wrong way she doesnā€™t care but if you say bye to her and walk away she follows you. Jace runs ahead screeching. Driving.

Itā€™s super late so the Inghams are trying to be quiet. The door sign is adorable. Lazy loves ā€œlooking round places newā€. Squealing at the so cute kitchen and adorable living room. Itā€™s a dog friendly house. Lazy will show us the book in a second. Jace screeches that thereā€™s a game there. He says the Christmas tree is cute and Esme says he is too. Isla stand in front of something on the kitchen counter as it says their destination on it. They have been in the car for close to 10 hours due to multiple accidents. Jace leads the way to the bedrooms. Itā€™s 3 floors.

Screaming about a bedroom. Esme and Isla are sharing a room. Jace is sharing with Isabelle as they need more space. There is tinsel in the third bedroom.

Lazy films Mila climbing up the stairs. Jace and Isla barge past and dash upstairs so Lazy tells them to be careful. There is a master bedroom upstairs so Isabelle can have her own room if she wants. She nervously says she likes sharing with Jace on holiday. He says it smells like strawberry in the bedroom. He feels bad for the candy downstairs because it will go into someoneā€™s tummy. Lazy tells him he can have it tomorrow.

Lazy uses her sausage fingers to cover where they are so we canā€™t see. She shows us all the goodies that have been left for them. Jace excitedly says he wants to open the candy but Lazy says no.

Time to end the vlog as Lazy is shattered. Before they do she tells us theyā€™re in Cornwall. The book theyā€™ve been left is so cute. They have a few things planned already. They have five days there. Let them know a few festive things they can do. Mila starts crying. Jace stars screeching about a train game. He slept quite a bit of the journey so is full of beans but he is going to bed now.

End of vlog
View attachment 1787706View attachment 1787704View attachment 1787702
View attachment 1787707View attachment 1787708View attachment 1787709View attachment 1787718View attachment 1787720View attachment 1787726View attachment 1787736View attachment 1787743

Creepy looks like one of the men you'd see in stranger danger videos at primary school in the 80's - the really terrifying ones.

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
Last time they went to Cornwall, Creepster went off on his own for the day "skating". I am guessing that he has dragged his wife and chuldrun all the way down to Cornwall in December so that he can have an opportunity to meet up privately with one of his Chaifam..

Having a van with a double bed in must be so convenient for him..... šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Dragon100

Chatty Member
My thoughts and prayers are with the residents of Cornwall tonight, stay strong in the Mingham invasion,

• Haha

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Am I being really stupid? But if you were merely travelling, would you not just use, I donā€™t knowā€¦.a car?!

• Haha

hollym

View attachment 1775545
My god I haven't even been able to bring myself to hate watch for months now, photo credit to @thegreencow, but Jace's hair has just shocked me! It looks so so thin and neglected, no matter how much of an unlikeable kid he is his hair is not his fault šŸ˜„. They really need to get it cut, poor thing looks like a girl! It's clear Sarah is only keeping it like this because he's the only child with blonde hair. Hi Lazy šŸ‘‹ please stop living vicariously through your 3 year old and cut his hair, and let him look like a little boy! You are lucky enough to have 4 girls, let your 1 boy act like one.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Weā€™re all here pretending our kids get a sleigh load of presents personally delivered from the North Pole by clinically obese bearded gentleman. Letā€™s not start infighting about how he processes the ordersšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve always said their ā€˜ā€™sending stuff offā€™ā€™rule was actually quite a clever publicity front for all the kids watching their grossly indulgent early vlogs and wondering why Santa didnā€™t bring as much to them. Their initial viewers were 8 year olds, not the American grandmas and intellectual disability crowd.
I always told my kids that we paid Santa for the gifts they got and the reason we did that was he isn't wealthy but that he tries to ensure that all children get something. So if kids with mums and dads who can afford to pay for their gifts do so, he's able to give more to those children who have no parents or who have parents who struggle with money and can't afford presents.

We always paired this with getting each of our kids to choose a gift that they really wanted in the full knowledge that we were going to donate it to children their own age and gender who might otherwise get nothing. It became such an intrinsic part of our Christmas ritual that they were genuinely excited to do it. They took great care to choose really lovely things. There was much discussion between them about what might be best to get and they got real pleasure from going to the shops to select the ones they'd decided on. They wanted to wrap the gifts themselves. They would talk about the sort of child they hoped got it and on Christmas morning would often pause in opening their own gifts to say they hoped whoever had got the gift they'd bought was having a wonderful time with it.

They're 25 and 23 now. Both still buy for those charity trees and I think they get as much pleasure from doing it as they always did.

• Heart

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Are they for real. They've filled a toilet of cereal in a house that isn't theirs. They aren't right in the head. If I saw this and I was their air bnb host... I'd be billing them for damages.

• Angry
  • Wow

I steal names

VIP Member
Bet the neighbours were thrilled with that feral bunch turning up at 2am and screaming their way around the house tour.

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Hmmm didnā€™t bother them before when the kids had no life jackets on them šŸ¤¦šŸ»šŸ¤¦šŸ»šŸ¤¦šŸ»šŸ¤¦šŸ»šŸ¤¦šŸ»
It was so dangerous, they apparently shouted for the girls to come out, only to have Esme take Jace into the little cave, straight after Lazy and her safety monologue. Make it make sense. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I'm surprised they let the girls go in in the first place. You could see the tide coming in. Stupid parents.

Ronnie2New

Everyone has noticed
Heā€™s the new boo boo. Once mila hits 3 jace will be pushed aside. Then they will want mila to cry opening a Christmas gift. And jaces behaviour will get more out of control. If they donā€™t send him to school they will have a hard time reigning him in. Heā€™s a little bugger as it is and thatā€™s down to them. Sarahā€™s problems is that she shuts him up with whatever he wants.she lets him get away with stuff because she simply canā€™t be bothered with his meltdown. Yes they shower him with gifts and food. But I donā€™t actually see any love between jace, Chris and Sarah. Saying that I donā€™t really see a loving side to Sarah and all of her children. They are just their meal ticket. Itā€™s incredibly sad.

• Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
Due to the cost of living crisis. I think going on holiday while many donā€™t have the luxury is extremely insulting, and just continues to tell us how entitled they think they are. I donā€™t think there will be anything special going on in Cornwall this year. Most be people will want to be at home with their families and enjoy a second year with no real covid restrictions. I sense some vlogs were they are the only ones in places coming soon.
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m defending them here, but if we all stopped spending the whole economy would go under, if people can afford to go on holiday let them, everyone shouldnā€™t be guilt tripped because of the wider cost of living.

Staying in a cheap air bnb out of season in the middle of nowhere is also probably cheaper than heating their own McMansion šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 33

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Serious questionā€¦. Am I looking at a picture of Sarah or Creepy, here? Since he started living in her leggings itā€™s hard to tell them apart without a head. šŸ§

1C9DC8BB-C2AC-478E-A2D2-57937F9E1FA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I think it was said that jace had pens out when lazy asked how sheā€™d found one. When kids draw on themselves they usually do it on their arms or legs or get ink round their mouths where theyā€™ve chewed it.
Also, pens with lids should be kept well out of the way and used under supervision really so your playroom is not child friendly is it

people who suffer from acid reflux and other health related problems can have enamel erosion at the rear of the mouth but I don't see Esme having any of that.
I see her taking a pack of 24 cans of cream soda to her room

• Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
They really are so bizarre when they go away on these UK breaks.

They set off in the late afternoon, arrive late night/early hours of the morning (because they set off so bloody late in the day).

They set off out late in the day to explore, knowing full well it gets dark early in December. And I don't class standing around on a beach for absolutely ages as exploring an area.

I fail to see why they had to travel all the way to Cornwall to visit a beach and then eat pizza and watch films the rest of the day? They could do that at home.